Thanks

Simcity buildit hack

Hey guys,
    I'm looking for a simcity buildit hack. Not looking for anything fancy just want something that gives unlimited coins. (Sim Cash would be a nice bonus too)

Thanks!

Thanks
    Well, i'm looking for something like this too. To be objective, i think it's not possible because it's online... But online phone game doesn't mean not hackable ofc. You can still do this :
    1. Find the way to modify your simcash/coins and then, when you play, cut the connection (b4 u play)
    2. Extremly hard to code but, there could be a bot who can do things instead of you like doing nails and metal for the nails or something like that, but finally you dont lose so much time if you play a lot, trust me
    3. Find a glitch who could give you a lot of cash/gold (modifying the amount of cash on the achievements is to try )
    I hope this helped you

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by | ∞ | View Post
    Hey guys,
    I'm looking for a simcity buildit hack. Not looking for anything fancy just want something that gives unlimited coins. (Sim Cash would be a nice bonus too)

Thanks!
    You know there are some other various websites that has this PM me if you wan to know

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nathan_hh View Post
    Well, i'm looking for something like this too. To be objective, i think it's not possible because it's online... But online phone game doesn't mean not hackable ofc. You can still do this :
    1. Find the way to modify your simcash/coins and then, when you play, cut the connection (b4 u play)
    2. Extremly hard to code but, there could be a bot who can do things instead of you like doing nails and metal for the nails or something like that, but finally you dont lose so much time if you play a lot, trust me
    3. Find a glitch who could give you a lot of cash/gold (modifying the amount of cash on the achievements is to try )
    I hope this helped you
    There's a Hex Editor/Memory Scanner app on android that I'm sure would work as long as the device was in offline mode. I was hoping someone figured out the necessary addresses to modify the game in this sense (I'm not very familiar with Hex editing; I've used cheat engine before but only with basic flash games or civ)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsintv View Post
    You know there are some other various websites that has this PM me if you wan to know

I'd prefer to remain on MPGH. Thanks though.