Quote Originally Posted by Luke_406 View Post
    Guns can you add To weapon mods: Snowballs flares Molotovs Etc
    Im sorry Flare, Flaregun will added in next version

Thanks
    spawn enemies online player - not working
    spawn cars online - not working
    Why?

Thanks
    How do i inject? do I inject both of the .dll? and to gta 5 exe or gta 5 launcheR?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FigaBAs View Post
    Why?
    use with ****** menu and then you can spawn vehicles, enemies

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by quarpro120 View Post
    How do i inject? do I inject both of the .dll? and to gta 5 exe or gta 5 launcheR?
    yes that's all

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    the CRASH option in your menu is not working for me i teleport my self to far place (North laktorn) then tried crash a player then i got crashed wtf?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by guns12345 View Post
    Originally Posted by FigaBAs
    Why?
    use with ****** menu and then you can spawn vehicles, enemies

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by quarpro120
    yes that's all
    I inject them both into gta 5 exe with extrememe injector running on admin, and press f6 but nothing happens, could you tell me step by step how to do it? sorry ive never done this before just trying it out on my own risk for fun , appreciate it if you could help me, maybe its the possibility imusing windows 8?
    Last edited by quarpro120; 08-11-2015 at 11:05 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gpa View Post
    the CRASH option in your menu is not working for me i teleport my self to far place (North laktorn) then tried crash a player then i got crashed wtf?
    during the crash don't spectate target

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by quarpro120 View Post
    I inject them both into gta 5 exe with extrememe injector running on admin, and press f6 but nothing happens, could you tell me step by step how to do it? sorry ive never done this before just trying it out on my own risk for fun , appreciate it if you could help me, maybe its the possibility imusing windows 8?
    ScripthookV.dll, dinput8.dll and asi file put into your GTA5 folder

Thanks
    Hi, first of all great job! this menu even puts paid menu's to shame and is done in the true spirit of the modding community, unlike some greedy people your work continues to be free and better than most of those shitty paid menu makers that want a pretty penny for sloppy work which they cannot guarantee. I have a few suggestions which I hope you will be able to implement, first one if possible can you fix the supposed "flickering problem" I know that it's related to scripthook which you do not do but I'm confident you have the ability to solve that problem however should you fail my second suggestion is create an option for infinite health(or at least an automatic heal function) as an alternative to Godmode I used to use this option in another external trainer however the author is not available at present to update his trainer. It may not be as good as having Godmode because I still used to die if my car was exploded or someone shot me at close quarters but it was also less likely to raise suspicion and get reported as a result. I think these would help in reducing the amount of bans associated with modding. Oh and one other thing alot of griefers are using spectate to cause chaos in GTA would it be possible to do an anti-spectate protection?... All the best in your future releases! regards ESN33

Thanks
    i will use crash option and im on chilliad and my target is in the airport i will crashed too..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by esn33 View Post
    Hi, first of all great job! this menu even puts paid menu's to shame and is done in the true spirit of the modding community, unlike some greedy people your work continues to be free and better than most of those shitty paid menu makers that want a pretty penny for sloppy work which they cannot guarantee. I have a few suggestions which I hope you will be able to implement, first one if possible can you fix the supposed "flickering problem" I know that it's related to scripthook which you do not do but I'm confident you have the ability to solve that problem however should you fail my second suggestion is create an option for infinite health(or at least an automatic heal function) as an alternative to Godmode I used to use this option in another external trainer however the author is not available at present to update his trainer. It may not be as good as having Godmode because I still used to die if my car was exploded or someone shot me at close quarters but it was also less likely to raise suspicion and get reported as a result. I think these would help in reducing the amount of bans associated with modding. Oh and one other thing alot of griefers are using spectate to cause chaos in GTA would it be possible to do an anti-spectate protection?... All the best in your future releases! regards ESN33
    If you use only my menu, flickering effect will not appear(another mod's problem). And the Numpad.(decimal) key can heal your player. Spectate protection is I dont know yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by aayzzz View Post
    i will use crash option and im on chilliad and my target is in the airport i will crashed too..
    always????

13. The Following User Says Thank You to guns12345 For This Useful Post:

esn33 (08-12-2015)

Thanks
    Hi thanks, if it's not possible to protect maybe at least get notification when someone is spectating you?. Thanks again for your fantastic work!

- - - Updated - - -

If you use only my menu, flickering effect will not appear(another mod's problem). And the Numpad.(decimal) key can heal your player. Spectate protection is I dont know yet.
    Do you know which mod in particular? I'd like to remove it so I don't have that problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you know which mod in particular? I'd like to remove it so I don't have that problem.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by esn33 View Post
    Hi thanks, if it's not possible to protect maybe at least get notification when someone is spectating you?. Thanks again for your fantastic work!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

well i'm not sure mods that included flickering source.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    didint spectate

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast