View Poll Results: Should equality be a thing?

Voters
15. This poll is closed
  • Yes

10 66.67%
  • No

5 33.33%

Thread: Equality

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Equality

Don't you agree with Obama? Equality should be a thing everywhere.

I love this song:

I find this video motivating, and inspiring, I am not a president or diplomatic or some other such kind of shit, but I find it nice.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Equality is being pushed so hard that certain races have become "more" equal than others. Take affirmative action (Employment Equity in countries other than the U.S.) for example. This impacted someone I know who was trying to become a police officer. He who was effected had scored a 84.7% on the written test and a man of a "minor" race scored a 66%. The man of the different race got accepted into the police force due to affirmative action. Now tell me how this is equal, especially given the fact that them pushing "more" equality towards a different race was all due to slavery. How could slavery have effected today's society one bit other than in a historical stand point. Now granted this thread looks like its leaning more towards the Same sex marriage in which I do not personally have an opinion on, I still think that the point needed to be made. Nonetheless I suppose a more "equal" route is in terms of same sex marriage has its pros and cons.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Democritus View Post
    Equality is being pushed so hard that certain races have become "more" equal than others. Take affirmative action (Employment Equity in countries other than the U.S.) for example. This impacted someone I know who was trying to become a police officer. He who was effected had scored a 84.7% on the written test and a man of a "minor" race scored a 66%. The man of the different race got accepted into the police force due to affirmative action. Now tell me how this is equal, especially given the fact that them pushing "more" equality towards a different race was all due to slavery. How could slavery have effected today's society one bit other than in a historical stand point. Now granted this thread looks like its leaning more towards the Same sex marriage in which I do not personally have an opinion on, I still think that the point needed to be made. Nonetheless I suppose a more "equal" route is in terms of same sex marriage has its pros and cons.
    Yeah. I know, but I meant more about the equality about work and how much someone gets paid and shit, females gets less paid than male does, I think THAT should be equal...

If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Aimz View Post
    but I meant more about the equality about work and how much someone gets paid and shit, females gets less paid than male does, I think THAT should be equal...
    how dumb are you?

https://time.com/3222543/5-feminist-m...-will-not-die/

The bottom line: the 23-cent gender pay gap is simply the difference between the average earnings of all men and women working full-time. It does not account for differences in occupations, positions, education, job tenure or hours worked per week.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Women make less and work less. Compared to men they contribute much less to the world in the way of a working class citizen. Not only that but think about your girlfriend or wife? What do you spend for her and what does she spend for you? I know my girlfriend never buys me anything but it seems like if a guy doesn't pay for his girlfriend he is an asshole somehow.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikey View Post
    You call me retarded, so I must be retarded

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spongebob View Post
    Women make less and work less. Compared to men they contribute much less to the world in the way of a working class citizen. Not only that but think about your girlfriend or wife? What do you spend for her and what does she spend for you? I know my girlfriend never buys me anything but it seems like if a guy doesn't pay for his girlfriend he is an asshole somehow.
    I don't have girlfriend or wife at the moment, so I don't need to buy 'em anything at the moment, however my mum works a lot longer than my dad does, but yet again my dad does construction work and my mum puts things out on a market.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

You call me retarded, so I must be retarded

- - - Updated - - -

I don't have girlfriend or wife at the moment, so I don't need to buy 'em anything at the moment, however my mum works a lot longer than my dad does, but yet again my dad does construction work and my mum puts things out on a market.
    I'm not trying to be sexiest in saying this but men contribute more to the world like you said construction and inventions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I'm not trying to be sexiest in saying this but men contribute more to the world like you said construction and inventions.

So let's take bitches out of the equation. Reproduce via shoving dicks in each other's asses. Less contribution right?
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    You mean equity.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

So let's take bitches out of the equation. Reproduce via shoving dicks in each other's asses. Less contribution right?
    Yep exactly it.

Thanks
    Everyone deserves to be treated equally unless your a murderer, rapist or terrorist just hang them.

Thanks
    It's a good song.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Men may contribute more about constructions and "inventions" while female have done something which no male has think of, there's a whole list about it when you Google it, also we may have sex with female and make them pregnant, but its their job to give birth to that child, we both do equal work in some aspect.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    It's a good song.
    It really is, one of the best I've listened so far

Achievements:

Thanks

Men may contribute more about constructions and "inventions" while female have done something which no male has think of, there's a whole list about it when you Google it, also we may have sex with female and make them pregnant, but its their job to give birth to that child, we both do equal work in some aspect.

- - - Updated - - -

It really is, one of the best I've listened so far
    You should make your font bigger.
    Last edited by Terror; 08-13-2015 at 03:51 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by olahdrol View Post
    You should make your font bigger.
    You could edit it when you quote me, maybe? Use your creative brain to make them bigger

Achievements:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast