Thanks

Lightbulb We need to [REQUEST] from Rockstar for Private Server Modding

Hello, I have been trying to contact Rockstar on the idea of Private Servers; that could be run on a local router
    and upon creating or entering; would freeze all of your accounts assets. (Cars, Money, Clothes, etc.)

This idea was thought up because the other day me and a friend only wanted to mess around and do some cool stuff.
    So we created an Invite only server and just me and him played for a couple hours. I changed gravity, spawned
    ourselves at the top of the skybox, spawned several cars and suped-them up. I woke up the next morning and had an
    email saying I was banned. Which is really lame, because we only wanted to mess around. Not finish the heists or
    even aimbot people in public servers. Just play and shoot cops and stuff together.

No surprise, most of the community was pretty trollish saying, "Shouldn't have hacked ******." "GGWP noob learn to
    play legit." Even the moderators pretty much told me I shouldn't have hacked, and are ignoring the request I made
    about having private servers. I told them I don't much care about the ban, I can wait it out. I work plenty and have
    little time for video games anyways. I have played GTA since the 3rd addition to the franchise and remember hacks like
    L2 R2 L1 R1 Left Down Right Up Left Down Down Square + many others. I don't see why I shouldn't be allowed to do this
    in 2015 with a friend multiplayer on PC.

If you guys are interested in collaborating together, I will piece a very well thought out written request to Rockstar, and
    I only need signatures. In order to appease to Rockstar we must be willing to give up the option on having it affect our
    accounts. No cheating to obtain an advantage on other players. This idea is only about having fun.

TLDR read the title

Thanks
    Yea ofcourse

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    they refuse to see things from a diff prospective.
    No longer fear the razor guarding my heel.

Thanks
    It's a good idea, but rockstar isn't having that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Aint no way this is happening lol. Rockstar is just gonna tell you to not fuckin mod. Why are they gonna waste there time making a private server for a bunch of modding.

They already have that, it's called the cheaters pool.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    PS3 modding still alive tho.