Thanks

Cool Changing A STEAM ID

Hey, I've been VAC banned twice and also normally banned on game servers. I was wondering if anyone knew how to intercept and edit internet traffic on your computer. If so, you could possibly change your steam id when joining different servers. I don't know much about this sorta thing, as you can probably tell. I was informed about a group/website called teamgamerfood. I was told that you can pay them for a month subscription to change your steam id. Again I don't know much about them either. If anyone has any information or knowledge, please reply because it would be greatly appreciated. Thank!
    Last edited by Shreder2131; 08-18-2015 at 06:41 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Shreder2131 View Post
    Hey, I've been VAC banned twice and also normally banned on game servers. I was wondering if anyone knew how to intercept and edit internet traffic on your computer. If so, you could possibly change your steam id when joining different servers. I don't know much about this sorta thing, as you can probably tell. I was informed about a group/website called teamgamerfood. I was told that you can pay them for a month subscription to change your steam id. Again I don't know much about them either. If anyone has any information or knowledge, please reply because it would be greatly appreciated. Thank!
    First off no you cannot successfully do this as it is way to hard to do as valve have pretty tight servers, also teamgamerfood are a bunch of guys that troll/hack games and make a living off scamming if you pay them anything you wont get anything but a fuck you to the face so dont even try mate
    If I helped leave a thanks and add rep to me plez

Thanks
    Thanks for telling me, I appreciate the feedback.