Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    @ccman32

I found another base pointer "AVA.exe+1119B08" and the y x z axis's those were easy, get Y -4 = x -4 = z . I have been goofing around with Garena AVA and searched for the array . Which gave me some hits with a smaller array around 8 bits I have studied the memory and have found similar addy's in garena but i wonder would the offset be the same ? I tried the 230 400 but yielded zip with them with the addy's i found using array of bytes . I assume being that both games give similar dynamic addresses when i search the ammo , that them offsets should be correct . That being said i assume you found yours "base address" either from obtaining it before with cheat engine or through the sdk itself . If it is able to be done by means of cheat engine could you drop a little insight in to how !? I could see if you already had it searching bytes should lead to it again but on garena just like the bypass it is "slightly different ". So I would think I am very close in finding it, But have yet to find the correct one . I am new to this so i am just trying to learn how to track down things . I did manage to find another good addy near the one you shared "tested and confirmed working" and with 230 400 offsets . So i really think in Garena i am just not finding the right addy and would bet it needs 230 400 offsets also .
    I basically just did a pointer scan to my AavaPlayerController instance i got via SDK and then added the offsets depending on the class offsets which i also got via SDK. Finding these with Cheat Engine is just a big waste of time because you can get all the information from the game engine within a matter of seconds.
    Those 230 / 400 offsets are basically just the offsets to the Pawn member in the APlayerController class and to the Weapon member in the APawn class and those could also change from game to game and even from game version to game version if the developers add some new class members to APawn, APlayerController or any of their parent classes above the Pawn or Weapon class member.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Got ya man i have a ways to go smh . The addresses are so very similar though from game to game searching the ammo data strucs are identical also . I am going to hunt down the jnge "user opcode" and hope it works that is how i found my own working pointer .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Exclamation Missing .dll?

It says that there is a System Error and then it gives me "The program can't start because MSCVP110D.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem, and when i click 'OK' the program crashes. Is there any fix for this?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @Blue Jay please close this as patched

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by duckasdf View Post
    It says that there is a System Error and then it gives me "The program can't start because MSCVP110D.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem, and when i click 'OK' the program crashes. Is there any fix for this?
    Please refer to the updated cheats and bypass Here thank's....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345