View Poll Results: WarPathSin For Minion?

Voters
63. This poll is closed
  • YES! WPS FOR MINION!

49 77.78%
  • No. WPS Sucks.

6 9.52%
  • Don't Know Ya, Don't Care To Know Ya.

8 12.70%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by gtfo View Post
    This is getting mixed up...

So Vaan doesn't agree with WPS being a minion but he didn't vote no on poll?
    Or Vaan says WPS can't handle his opinion but doesn't really care if WPS is minon or not?

Plz tell me which 1 im mixed up BAD
    join the club of confusion my friend
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I haven't voted.
    I never said no either,
    Maybe you both should learn to read, and that could avoid confusion.
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 12-18-2009 at 10:53 AM.
    Latest:
    [img]https://i152.photobucke*****m/albums/s198/blackbliss11/collabLAVA.png[/img]

GIFTS
    [iKnow][Hyak][Haze][VIRUS][MMD][Czar][Nickkk][Energy]

[img]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/SOTW-Trophies_04.png[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    If kamikazes sig had a dick, id suck it.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    yea im mad

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by vaan View Post
    Agreed with scruff.
    You look desperate.
    And are you telling me that I need to be active in a specific section to have an opinion?
    If you are that brain deficient, then I'll say no to you getting minion.
    That's exactly what I was trying to find out, if you could deal with my opinion of going against this thread, but you obviously can't handle it.
    I haven't voted.
    I never said no either,
    Maybe you both should learn to read, and that could avoid confusin.
    i thought that first comment was pretty clear........

what am i supposed to be reading again?
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Where did I say no?
    I said NO if you think that I have to be active in a section to have my own opinion.

If you're not active in the GFX section but you critique people's art, what difference is there?
    I have my opinion, you have yours.
    Anyone who gets minion gets support from users, you don't need to make a thread to see who supports you.
    Staffs opinion on who should be minion is all the really matters to be honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by gtfo View Post
    This is getting mixed up...

So Vaan doesn't agree with WPS being a minion but he didn't vote no on poll?
    Or Vaan says WPS can't handle his opinion but doesn't really care if WPS is minon or not?

Plz tell me which 1 im mixed up BAD
    Quote Originally Posted by WarPathSin666 View Post
    join the club of confusion my friend
    I haven't voted.
    I never said no either,

Maybe you both should learn to read, and that could avoid confusion.

There you go.
    I would appreciate no more accusations of me voting no for you being minion, i just go against the making of this thread.
    Latest:
    [img]https://i152.photobucke*****m/albums/s198/blackbliss11/collabLAVA.png[/img]

GIFTS

[img]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/SOTW-Trophies_04.png[/img]

yea im mad

Thanks
    Being a decent mod requires next to nothing to be honest. All you have to be is competent and respectable. How you manage those two things is not up to me.

But, I cannot respect someone who seeks nothing but power rather than self-improvement.

Yes, I do think you'd make a great minion. You are active and you seem to have a decent head on your shoulders.

Though, what this topic says to me is that you're insecure and are looking for approval from other people because of it..

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Scruffy For This Useful Post:

Kamikaze (12-19-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Ť̴͎̹̳̠̖͎͖̜̬ͨ̿̋͌͆ͫ̊͌͒ͤ̓͂ͩ̀͢͡ǫ̙̤̥̣̞̺̜̰̺͎̒͐͆ͪ́́ ̨̘̖̰͖̜͖̞̼ͤ̊͆̅̅̇̍̔͆ͤͪ͂͢ĭ̡̒̊ͨ́̇͐̓̃ͤͥ͏̵̸͍̦̜͔͎nͯͧ̄͗͋̀ ̶̙̯̜̠ͥ̊ͯ̍́̔̇͘͟͠v̮̗̞̐̐͆ͥ̅̏̈ͦͨ͋̂ͭ͑̒ͦ͐̃̽̾́͟͜o̷͊̀ͤ̽ͮ͂҉ ̴̨̟̪̲̰̗͖̭̯̜k͕̱̼̱̘̠̫̬̻̞̲̻͙͑̾͋̎̌͂̐ͬ̎̉̕͟͠͠͝ͅͅē̵̡̇̍͑̃ ̸̯̬̞̗̫̗̤̘͔̯̙̠̣͈̰̗̻̤͟ ̷̨̧̢̦͓̫̼͕̝̼͙̤ͮ́̾̀̒͆t̪̻̙̗͚͚̭͈ͨ̔̽̎̒̂ͧͧ̀̐ͣ̄̑͜͠hͯ̅̎̍̉ͪ ̸̷̡̣̱͍̖̲̀ȩ̸̷̯͙̲̥͇͍̪͉̟̺͕͆͛͊͗̄ͦ̎ͨ̓ͫͣͮ͋ͬ́̀́ͅͅ ̡̜̥̜̘͙͕͖͉͔̞̦͎͇̝̯̘̇͆ͦ̆̆̒͐͐ͧ̽͆̀̂ͩ̚͢ḩ̄͒̓ͬͯͯͥ̆̾͡͞҉͓̣̞ ̠̠̞̲i͉̖͔̖͎ͭͯ̀̀ͯ́ͧ̇̿͊͌̓̔ͪ̄ͯ̊̿͛͜͡͞͝v̨̨̘͉͈̭̰͕͑̒ͨ̾͒͐̔̆ ̮͈̯̣e̛̮͈̟̟̓̌ͬ̽ͦ̉̎͐̂ͯ-̴̵͇̝̳̜̙̜̰̖̠͗̇̑͐ͩ̒̈́̾ͬ̈̈́͗ͬͦͨͮ̚͘m̢̳̘̱̿̋́̇̿̏̌̏͛͆̒̍͘͢͠ͅ ̰̺͎̙̭͉͉̟ḭ̢̢̛̝͉̘͉̤͖͙̤̱̦̗͉͎͖̙̆̂̎̅͐ͭ̌̐̿ͦ͊̈́̉͢͠n͒̊ͩ́̊͐ ̸̸̸̡̲̫̩̫̜̞̱͎͚̫̘ͫ͛ͤ̌͜d̝̬̭͕̱̰̫̣̻̙̬̎͊̌̀̍̀̀͘͟ ̶͖̞͚̱̖̞͔̝̗̬ͨ̿ͪ͐ͤ̈́ͧ̍̕͢͢͞ͅṛ͍͚̩ͬ͊ͭ͐̇̓ͯͧ͑̇̀̋͑͌ͧͬ͆̀́͜ͅ ̮̩͕̜͇̜e̴̶̛̻͓̣̟̎͆͊ͨ̊̒ͤ̊ͯ̎̑̋̇̃͗p̶͆ͦ́͌ͬ̏̋͒ͨ͒̑̿̌ͣ͂̉͏̴̡ ͔͕͚̫ŕ̶̫̯̫͍̮͎̰̭̖̅ͮͨ͑̊̏̔̕͢͞e̤̜̼͙̾̎̍̄ͯͩ͒ͥ̓̇͛ͧͤͭ̇̃ͬͥ͝ ̠̩̭͓̝s̲̤̗͚̫̬̤̊̂̽̎̿͌̎ͯ̈́́̀͘͜ẻ̇̒ͬ̒͗͑ͫͯ͊̎͂ͭ̿͏̗͕͓̤͇͚͢͠ ͚̭n̵̵̉͗ͧͮ̽̋͂͗ͭͪ̈́ͬ̑̅̈́ͨ̑҉͚̲̻̝̤̰͎͚͔̩̜̰̳̖͚̝̤t̴̴ͣ̐͐̎ͩ̃͛ ͙̠̭̗̝̻̪̮͍̞͔̭͉͍̺̱̻ͅį͉̥͕̤̬̠͇̟̹͙́̑̊̾̆̈́̄̓͂̾͋̾ͣͬ͆ͮ̅̐̓͞ ̹͎͈̤̮̯̗̼n̷̷̛̯̖̼͍̜͔̠̫̮̈ͯ̽̓ͩͨ̅͊ͤͤ͠g̷̡̨ͦ̉̽̎̃̇̌͂͒̂̈̊͜ͅ ͇̞̻͎̣̯̗̯̖̖͓͙͕ ̵̢̬̬̞̭̬͕͍͇͙̣̳̭̻̟͑̐̊ͬ̈ͧ̊̇́͢ͅc̵̷̛̩̣ͥͥ̒ͮͣͥͫ̐̊̀̏ͩ̌͌̚̚͞ ̼̣͉͚͕̜̤̳̰̤̪hͪ̂͒ͪ̊͐͏̙̯̤͚̗̺͞ͅa̴̵̢̡̻͓͓̖̓͂̉ͥͯͤ̾͛̆̂̌̌͌͘ ̻̯͍oͭ̎͋̐ͥ̏̿ͩ̃ͯͮ̌̽̃͑̄ͫ̀҉̺̮͇̝̜̬͔̘̹̠̼͔̖̺͇͕ͅͅs̷̒̏̌̅ͬ͡͏ ̖̯̦̣̙̞̫͙̹̰̰̭̟̘̖̭̤̞͞.̷ͭ͊̎ͤ̓̍͗̚͏̤̤͉̤̯͎̫̬̘͕̜̮̰͡͡͠ ̖͍̺
    ̨̨̥͈̘ͮ͋̆̿̾͐̂̑ͧ̓̽͊ͯͪͦͥ́̚͘ͅͅI̷̡̢̘͂̄̇̃̋ͬ̉͋̑͋̒ͦͪ̔̒̊̐͘͠ ̜̪͚̼̪̣̝̣̠̦̝̖̠̲̬n̢̨̖̬̞̯̹͇̙̯̮̳̭̘̣̈̐̃́̒ͦͯ̓͊͑ͩͭ̐ͯ̍̚̕͟͞ ̮̦̯ͅv̶̶̨̥̼̱̯͇̗̣̣͓͍̯̗̤̺̥̎̉̓͊ͭ͑ͭ̋̏̀ͦͫ̄̍̍ͅo̧̍̓̓̔́͒҉̸̩ ̹̗̪͔̝̤͓̹̹̝̺̹̰̫̱k̷̙̰͉͓̞̠̬̗͓̭̮̠̿ͬͧͧ͐̎̈̍͊ͨ͞i̒̃̒̌̒͊̈́ͬ ̧̨̿̚͜͠͏̥̗͖̭͈̳̙̲͙̻̝̙̼̖ņ̇̒̓̄ͭ͒̐̂ͮ̚҉̜͖͇̼gͨ͂̍̔͑̾̽̋ͩ́͊ ̡̛̫̻̘̹̼̙̼̙̪͔̙̜̼̦̼̤̞̯̖̓ͮ̉̌͋̅̽ ̵̢̱̠̺̲̭̘̳̇ͧ̊ͦ̇̍̍̀ͩͮͨ͂́̎ͫͫ͆̎̋ͅt́̅ͤ͌̓̾ͯ̑̓͘͏̷́҉͎̖̥̟̪̟ ̤̱̫̤̫̠̙͉͈h̡̛̠̦̩̬̗̥̯̦͚̫̙͖̲̗̳̜ͩͤ͊̑̅ͣ̎̉̈́͘e̶̵̋ͯ̽ͬ͛̊̏̂͝ ̱̙̭̞̺̟̯̙͕͖̪̺͎͎ ̵̪̗͉͙̘̺͍̎ͮ̔̄̀̉͛̿̀͟f̢̛̠̤͉̱͕̯͚̥̯̟̱̱̯ͫ̄̍͌ͨ̋ẽͮ͆ͪ̀̃̐̔ͥ ̷̸̢̏ͯ͆͒͒̐͑̄͑͂͜͏̮̜̯̩̺̹̩̭̜e̷̵̠̬̬͔̟̖̝̤͖̯̞̟ͯ̈́ͭ̐ͯ̾l̿͑ͩ̒ ̵̧̡̭̰͙̘͈̖̞̼̭͔̘͙̱͖͚͚̭͙̻ͨ͂ͥ͗͛̅̈́ͤ̈̌̚͞i̻̭̯̹̓ͪͥͦ͛ͦͦͤ̐͐͞ ͖̲͈̗n̶͋̋ͭ̄ͬ̒̿̑̒ͬ̅̒҉̛̤̣̳̙̳̬ģ̛͕̻̖̩̝̥̤̖̙ͪ͒ͧ͊ͦ̀̄ͯ͆͊̚̕ ̞͙̖͙͉̹̮̻̲̺ ̶̡̻̯̫̭̣̈́̋̆͑̒̽̌ͦͥͬͤ̓͑ͮ̊̚͟͟͠ǫ̵̨̨̳̜̦̳͔̝̼͋͗ͣ͒͌ͪͪ͘f̈́͋̚ ̶ͦ̃ͦ͡͏͔̬̼͈̭̪̕ ̶̡ͩ̊͒̏ͭ̎̋͑ͧ̓ͮ͐͒͟͡͏̖̼͓̻͕c̡̨̗̥̠͕͎̝̬͎̓̏̾̇ͭ̌̾͑ͯͫ̋̐ͨ͑̎ͨ h̖̙̗̲͖̜̲͔͈͓̭͚̙̮̗ͦͫ̄̏̀̐̇ͥ̉ͯ̑̿̊̅͑͑̃̾͂̕͘͘͞ͅa̋̏̒̓ͧ͒̽ͨͣ ̸̢̨͎͎͖̠̲̝͎̺͕̪̥̖̺̤ͯͦ̀ͣͦͭ̚͜͝ͅȏ͗̈͛͐͗̃̈̆͝͏̸̹̜̝̘̗̠̙̖̀͡ ̻̟̰̯̟͙̤͚̳̩͎ș̢̬͔̼͕͙̮̜̳̥͛̀ͫ̓͗̆͊͆ͤ͞.̈́͑ͨ̒̏ͪ̏̄͛̒ͪ̍̀̒̑͟ ̛͎͕̟̠̻̩͎̗̳͕̳͇͟͠͝
    ̴̛͍̼̰͈̪̬̜̩͖͔̫͉͙͔̭͖̽͊̇̑ͣ̆̓͘W̸ͥ̋̈͋́ͨ̉҉҉̴҉͇̙̜̜̙̘͔̹̹̹̞ ̺i̶͖̳̥̖͕̾̒̿̐̂̈̚ͅt̶̢̟̬̮͇͕̖͇̞͈͆̈́͛ͩ̒̀̈́̑̃͒̾̌́ͣ͑͂ͫ̋͂͟͞ͅ ̬̪͍̳͓͖h̵̜͍͕̟̤̹̬͕̺̻ͬ̑͌̉ͫͬ̒̈̇̿̓ͮ̚͞ ̴̢̯̜̫̟̗̠̘ͪ͛͊ͦ̿͒̏ͪ̏̆̑̄͛͜͢o͖̰̥͙̞͚͉ͩ̌̋̈́ͪ̽ͨ̿́͟͜͟͠u̾̽́҉ ̸̞̻̤̰͕͓̝̖̠͙̺̗͟͠t̷͗̑ͥ͌̌́̍ͮ̎̈͊ͬ̋͂̿͛̒́͝҉̢̙͍̱̭̹̰̼̦͉̪̪̟ ̮͈̻͕̱ ̴̊̂ͥ̐̄͑̑͗̍͑͊̒̋͊͟͏̠̰̣̣̣̝̰͇ǫ̵̺̎̉̇͋ͭ̒̍̍͊͋ͣ͋ͨ̂̾̐̌̂̔͘͡ ̻̱̻͚̙̥̺̞ͅrͫͫͭͥ̅҉̡̳̥̩̙͎̙̞̝̣̞͔̜̳͎͎͕͍ͅd̶͎̠ͤ̾̋͂ͣͯ̋ͫ͆̀̕ ̺̭̟͉̝̗̳͚͚̭̙͚͈̳͎͓e̵̶̗̦̠͓̤̘͗̅ͥ̂ͦ́͘ŗ̷̤̃͋̇ͥ̈́ͨ͗ͩͪ̍̈̀̚̚ ̰̩͈̘̯̹̣͍̦̰ͅ.̩̟̝̠͈̲̰̫̲̯̳͚͎͕͐͑͌̉̉ͩͩ̌ͣ̋̎ͩ̕͜͢ͅ
    ̶̢̐̃̏ͣ̄͂̓ͬ͏̳̣̟̺̥ͅT̴̵̩̥̞͔̤͖̣̟͚̯̑͒̾ͫͧ̑ͭ̓̓ͨͧ̊ͭͮͫ͂̚͘͢ͅ ̗̩͕̳̝ḧ̓ͯ̐ͨ̀ͦ̌͏̢̰̩̺̹̹̕e̢ͩ͒͐ͣ͊ͦ̒̓̓̓̅͌ͦͩ͘͜͠҉͓̰͔̺ ̭͈̻ ͬ̿̆ͮ̂ͮͪͨ͐̇ͨͤ͜͢͏̲̩͇͖͕͔N̡̛͈̜̪̼̹̣̖͍̳͇̙͎͍̺̽̄͒͊ͭͨ̕ȇͤ̀ͣ ̵̹̳̟͕͖̦̫͔̣̲̱͔̒͆ͯ̔ͪͨͯ́͜ẕ̡̪̟̟͖̝̗̥̹͓̩͍̻͍͍̥̇̽ͪ̈́́pͥͣ̋̚ ̰͓̻̗̦͖̬̤̬̚͠ȩ̑̎ͬ̽̆ͨ͐ͥ̍̂̓ͪ̌ͯ̓̂͛҉͕̩̖̙̞̫̗r̀̏ͪ̒̈́̾̄͗̽̉͌ ̵̛̖̪̪̱̞̮̙̖̜̺̫͓̼̦͇̳̹̇ͅd̷̢̟͙̘̣̳̣̖̝̝̽̄͂ͭͬ͊ͫͪͦͥ̾̉ͣ̽̊̚̕ i̷̡̛̟̪͙̳̬̤͉̤͙̫͓͚̘ͫ̅̍ͨ͐͌ͥ̆̏ͭ͐̽̀͛ͨͅa̴̼̣̲͛̔̂ͮͯ̓̇̎̋ͬͮͅ ̗̥̳n̨̝̭̖̰͚̣͖͓̼͈̦̮̦͙̽̒̆͆ͯ̾̾̈ͭ́̆ͫ͑̉̌ͩ͘ ̷̜̼̱̳̖̞͉͖̮̻̋ͨ͂hͮ̽ͩ͑̄̆̄̐ͫ̏́̎̒̂̿́̕҉̮̗̦͎͕i̵̷̢̘̣̹ͧ̐̆͆̈́ ̺̟̹͖̫͙̼̮͚̝̭̲v͋͋ͭ͌̇ͩ̍ͭ̾ͮ̅̀ͨͬͮͣ̿̋̃҉̵̴҉̲̹͉͍̘̠͍͚̠̠̭̱̲͞ ̝̠̪͈̝e̡̥͖̜͔̫̼̬̙̥̫̺̫ͩͭ̑̅͗̂̋͆ͫ̈̈́̇̅̕͡-̭̣͚̼̟̤̣̦͖͈͉̫͚͉̗̺͇͔͍̋͊̓͋͊͡͠m̐͐̓̂͘͏͏͏̴̦͈̞̤͈̗͉̟̭̬̺̫̥͇ i̗̝̖̙̥̘͈̞̞̩̘͔̫̙̼̓̑̌͑̎̅̈͗͘͜ň̡̹̝̳͙͈ͦ̋̄d̓̄͛ͦ̍ͪ́̈͒ͥ͌̌ ̸̛͎̫̜̖͍̻͍̝̮̗̹͕̥̻̫͖̲̬́ ̡̔͗ͣ̓̌͛҉͖͖̳͙̭͞ő͎̥̠͎͔ͭ̓͛ͭ̅̒͊ͤ̑͋́̑ͣ͜͝͠f̈͒ͮͩ̕͠͏̷̧̟̱̲ ͉̰̪̫̱͉̞̦̫͖͎̦͉͇̠ͅ ͕͈̗̖̝͖̭̜͖̇̍ͬ̔̈́̔̇̽̊ͬ͠c̷̎͑ͤ͌̔͌̃́͑ͣ̈͒ͥͯ͟͏̸̧̳̼̭ͅḧ̛́̑ͤ̓ ̛̕͏̙̦̺̯̯̞͖̣͚͍̤̼̘̣ä̡̡̗͕̭̬̖̥̩͚͇͈́̔͊̑̂̀͛͊͛ͅo̸̩̻̍̍̾ͣͩ͜ ̲̳͎͕̭̩͙̹̼̖͙sͯ͒̽̓͑ͩͧͮͫ̃ͦ̿ͤ̐ͮͦ̚̕҉̴̣͚̜̯̬̱͈̬̲̥̭̤̦̀ͅ.̇̒ ̶̝̠̗͈̜̭͍͇̱̼̗͇̩̜̩̻̝͎̪ͣ͗͌͋͠͞ ̨̉ͥ̈́̍ͥ̎̏̆͗̃͂ͤ͌͒̿̅̿́͘҉̙͔̰̭̯͖̠̠̹Z̸̴͐̓̈́͊̈ͤ̀́̚͏̤̳͍͍̣̜͝ ̠̥͓͇̞̜̙̺̱̩͍̱a̛̘̝̯̜̲̝͖̱̮̫̐͗̅͗͗̒̓̿͋ͥͪ͂̋͐ͣ͌ͥ̀̀lͯ̍́ͭͦ̈ ̵̴̮̻̮̩͇̳̣͕̘̠͑ͥ̂͗͊̋̍̓́͞ģ̸̠̩͈̯̬̻̜̈͆̄̔͒ͨ͐͛ͥ͊ͤ͂̎ͦ̈ͧ͂ͤ ̼̗͉̞̖̗͔ͅo̷̢̠̯̺̹͇̬̗̠̥̤̺̩͚̩͎͋ͪͧ̑ͥ̐͌̔ͥ̔̔ͤ̎̾́͆̽ͦ̾̕͝ͅͅ. ̸̯͔̯̭̗͍̥͔̭̤̼̳͕̭̳̼͑́ͥ́̽͐͞͝͡ͅ ̡̢̮̣̩ͭ͒͑͗͆͗ͯ͌̏͜
    ̱͎̹͙̗̫̖̆̆̅ͥͪ́́̕͝͠H͊̋͐̌ͬ͛̀̐̃̈́ͭ͒͆҉̻͎̗͉̣̖̮̪͚͞e̅͛͂̓ͯ̓̓ ̵̢͙̗̻̮̝̭̮̰͔̭̳̯̲̆̀̃̂̉͜ ͆̈̎̇̓͘͡͏͕̪̥̜̝̫̹̭̬͙͇̮̥̝̲̞̹̬ͅw̞̺̰̬̮̘͎̣̙̦͍ͣ͒͒̉̆͘͜͢͞͞h ̏ͮ̂ͬ͆ͫ̍͆̀ͤ̆ͫ͗̉͏̭̮̗̻͎͉͉͇̻͕̱̤͎͍̹̳̥͢o͎͍̬ͩ͑̓͗ͧ̏͘͠ͅ ̝͎̘̲ ̸̸̨̺̯̗̭̹̼̝̪̪͇͇̥̻̒̔̏͗̓ͪ̃ͨ̏̉̔ͯ͛̌͘͞W͋͋ͨ̍̌͒̅̚͞͏̟̹̗̯̲͉̹ ̠̫̪̳̦͍̳͙̺̤̙͖a̶͔̝̤̫̘̘̬̬̰̟͓̘̦̣̼̪ͭ̌̑ͫ̓̑ͪ̑̓̑̽̉̕̕͠͠iͣ̒ͦ ̂̉͂ͨ̆͊̊̆̆͡͞҉̷̞̫͈̼͓̞̣̜̻͕̖̲̭͙̠̰̱̥́t̷̨͑̏ͧ̾̇ͧ́͋ͧͥ̔̋́̀͞ ̫̥̲̪̜̯̣͓͈̹ͅs̵̨͐̔̋̇͌͊̕̕͏͚̹̠͉͙̠̻͔̗̱͍̝̬̭͇͕̫ ̶̧̧̛̻͈̣̬̜̹̲͇͚̼̪̹̦̯̭̹̘̳̇̈̀̓̿͐̀͒ͧ͂́B̢̛͙̣̦͈̫ͬ̽̀̽͂eͥ̌̈́ ̴̧̙͕͔̭̣̥͇̣̘̝͙̫̹̄̈̀͛ͩ͘͡͠h̨̙̻̺̰͚̠͇̟̯ͬ̽ͬ́͊ͪͧ̉͌̿̍̕͜ͅͅͅ ̜̺̰̬̣i̳̭̯̯̰͔̠̫͓͚̩̊͒̓ͬͤ̌ͧ̀ͧ͛͛̆͟͟ͅnͩ̃͋͐̄̅̇ͬͬ̍ͧ̉ͪ̐͐̕͞ ̦͎̻͚̣̱̮̩͍̲̲̝̼̖͠d͇͍̟͈̱͈̦̠͙̘̠̟̮̉͑̉ͬͣͥͤ́̚̕͜͡ ̷̧̡͈̪̻͇̱̘ͣ̍ͨ̾͛T̡̨͙̺̪̻̺͖̼͕̗̞̝̻̤̹͕̆̾͑̂̈́ͬͣ́̿͐͆ͬ̅͆ͭ̉̀͟ h̶̪̗͍͈̥̟͍͔̥̘̬͖͕͍͇ͦ̑ͭͬ͢͜͡ẽ̡̑ͭ̽̆̓̇ͤ̾̉͛ͤͪ҉̛͇͔̭͢͝ ̸̢̤̠̥̟̰͎͉̺̑̈̈́ͪ͗ͯ́̔̀ͣ͊̓̂͟͟͢W͖̘̝̥ͣͧͩ̓ͬ͗̃̎̆ͯ̏ͩ͛̓̉̀̀̀͟ ̩̺̰̞̙̙̜̹̬̞̻̘ä̴̧̗̗̠͓̥͚͚̭͕͔̟̺̗̑͂ͣ̉̇̏̊͟͜ļ̶̧̧̡͍͎ͫ́̅ͤ ̬̠̻̠̳̫̲̠̻͓͕̣͇l͍̰̭͕̞̜̥̟̩̬͎̈́ͫ̑̅͗͐͗͆ͧ̏̾͑̉̿́͝ͅ.ͦ̅ͣ̽̍ͩ̒ ̷̱̖̹͈͔̙̟̝̼͎̞̱͔̬̮͉̖͝͞͡͠ͅ
    ̍̽̿̂͂ͬ̉ͪ̔̏̄͆̂̇ͩ̔̓͆̀͏҉̫̥̰̲̮̭̖͙̙̹̞͇̞̟Z͊̎͛͒̌͋͂ͪ̿ͪ̎̾ͦ̚ ̗̞͈̞̣̥͍̥̗̂́͠͞͠A̢̡̫̬͎̙͚͉͔͖̗ͥ̾̿̾͒ͮ̇͑ͩ͂̋ͨ͋̒̌̀̆ͩ͟͢L͋̂̏ ̢ͧ̈́̽ͥ̓͌̽҉̼̱͖̼̭͡͝͞Ḡ̨̻͙̠̹̮̞͓͚̞̹̳̮̜̓͛̒̎̓͟͢͝ͅO̍̍̄ͩ͒̾̈ ̨̈̃́͏̵̳̻̝͙͍̝̯͚̰̹̦̳̹̱͚͉ͅ!̫̝̪͍̦͍͌ͦ́͗ͧͪ̾ͮ͌̔́͌̄̄́̇̚͜͡ͅ ̘̣
    ̴͇͉̬̦͖̦͓̭͕͉ͧͦͥ̊ͣ̑̔ͬͧ̽̊̈́̀̕Z̫̩͚͉̱̤͚͕̩̲̭̭̹̬̖͎̼̘͋͊ͫ͞A̽ ̸ͬ̐̋ͥ̎ͣ͂ͬ̚͘҉̣̞̩̮͚͉͍͉̠͕͎̪̟̣͕͍ͅͅͅL̴̨̦̮͚ͬ̿̇͒̀̄́̉̅ͥ̊́̚ ͈͉͚̺͈͚͈̖G̛̗̠̞̮̮̝̦̦̳̟̩̞͈̰̩̼̯̻̾ͬ̂̓ͪ̉ͩ̊́̒͂̍͟͠Oͮ̂̋ͮ́͂̅ ̡̨̤͖̠͕̠̪͘͟͠!̸̡̛̞͕̩̐̈͐̊̉ͥ͑̆́͘
    Last edited by Haze; 12-19-2009 at 12:13 AM.

Thanks
    OMG STUMPTY's RESIGNING? ........
    EDIT WOW HAZE WDF IS THAT ^above my post
    Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
    If i suck your cock everyday can i get a government job?

Gillard = Communist
    "Australia stands ready to provide any assistance, such as energy assistance, bilateral development or any safeguard expertise that we may be able to offer

KEVIN RUDD FOR MM-NEW LEADERSHIP

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by scruffy View Post
    Being a decent mod requires next to nothing to be honest. All you have to be is competent and respectable. How you manage those two things is not up to me.

But, I cannot respect someone who seeks nothing but power rather than self-improvement.

Yes, I do think you'd make a great minion. You are active and you seem to have a decent head on your shoulders.

Though, what this topic says to me is that you're insecure and are looking for approval from other people because of it..
    are you saying its a bad thing that i seek approval of my actions from other members?
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    What he means, is that it looks like you're persuading them to approve of you.
    Don't drag this on.
    Latest:

GIFTS

yea im mad

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well you know I'd support it. Just need to be sure that running your own site won't interfere and the hours would be OK.

Thanks
    I vote yes. But making a thread and making signatures trying to make people support you makes it seem like your hungry for power. Also being active in other sections doesnt help your chance at getting minion either.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    What he means, is that it looks like you're persuading them to approve of you.
    Don't drag this on.
    dude i'm seriously sick of you. i'm sick of seeing your posts and i'm sick of even seeing your name.. i can drag this on as long as i want.. i can ask people what they think of me as many times as i want.. you can't stop me and if you dont like it STOP POSTING IN MY THREAD

persuading people to approve of me is a retarded fucking statement in the first place.. if they've talked to me and know me then they know me and whether they approve of me or not is on the polls.. if they dont know me and dont care to know me thats on the polls as well.. wtf is your problem with posting retarded shit just to try and piss me off?

you stated your opinion of me and this thread so GTFO AND STOP POSTING ON IT god damn how many times are you gonna jump up and down like a fuckin monkey "look at me, look at me"

i already took the link to this out of my sig but since you said NOT to drag this on, its going back in.

Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    Well you know I'd support it. Just need to be sure that running your own site won't interfere and the hours would be OK.
    well i know my activity is up there even tho the rating bar was taken away, but Liz hasn't gotten back to me about my site yet.. we were chatting about it and the rules state it about Hacking sites, where mine isn't a hack site at all.. its a programming site and the only things on it are my programs that were posted on MPGH first, which for pretty much all of the downloads i use the approved attachment link from MPGH so if someone tries to download something from my site without being logged into MPGH they cant

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyBear View Post
    I vote yes. But making a thread and making signatures trying to make people support you makes it seem like your hungry for power. Also being active in other sections doesnt help your chance at getting minion either.
    how does being active in other sections hurt my chances? i'm not allowed to do some simple image editing for fun? i'm a man of many interrests and the fact that i make simple sigs shouldnt hurt my chances of being a minion.

i'm only active in 3 sections.. CA, CF, and GFX.. is that too many sections to READ through? considering that all 3 sections barely have any new threads posted i think i can wonder off into another section and see whats going on..

btw have you seen the sigs i've done? i've entered 2 things into the SOTW and if you saw either of them you would be able to tell in an instant that i didnt put any actual effort into them. i made a thread for some help on making my minion sig which i got some helpful tips from the other members, but thats the only image i actually put some sort of effort into.

seriously i dont see how reading other sections can hurt my chances.. it's not like i'm some big spammer or troll in the other sections.. if i find an interresting thread i'll read through it and MAYBE post on it, but the only section i'm actually active in is the CA section.. if i find a working CF hack i can edit or if i can think of a program that would be useful for it i would do that, but that hasn't happened yet

that just confuses the hell out of me and im drunk so im posting all of this to you for no reason cuz i dont expect you or anyone to read through all of this useless spam post.. thanks for the support but i dont see how being a little active in other sections hurts me for being minion
    Last edited by Grim; 12-23-2009 at 02:33 PM.
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Yes damnit!
    WarPathSin!
    "Aren't you the guy that made unlimited respawn for CA along time ago? That was epic." - [MPGH]AVGN

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    I would vote "YES YES YES!"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by WarPathSin View Post
    dude i'm seriously sick of you. i'm sick of seeing your posts and i'm sick of even seeing your name.. i can drag this on as long as i want.. i can ask people what they think of me as many times as i want.. you can't stop me and if you dont like it STOP POSTING IN MY THREAD

persuading people to approve of me is a retarded fucking statement in the first place.. if they've talked to me and know me then they know me and whether they approve of me or not is on the polls.. if they dont know me and dont care to know me thats on the polls as well.. wtf is your problem with posting retarded shit just to try and piss me off?

you stated your opinion of me and this thread so GTFO AND STOP POSTING ON IT god damn how many times are you gonna jump up and down like a fuckin monkey "look at me, look at me"

i already took the link to this out of my sig but since you said NOT to drag this on, its going back in.
    Real mature, and yeah, that post obviously shows how mature you can be and deal with problems /sarcasm.
    Latest:

GIFTS

yea im mad

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast