Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    My gut tells me he's gonna get is ass banned at this rate.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
    I know really hard words know there meaning but cant spell them to save my life

I am a really Intelectual person but if i cant spell what i know im only left to useing baby words that have the same meaning but with easyer sayings

like changeing a sentence to not use exited for happy not like i do but thats what i mean i hate haveing a knowledgeable mind but cant use it because of my spell fail and all of you rip on me cuss of it

So most of these words yes i had to look up google how to spell them but i all ready knew them i just cant spell them

Kinda sucks how my brain works
    Like me.
    Use a spell check.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    vaan you can kiss my ass nigga what kinda proof do you need that i grow and have money

i can show my crop if you want i can show you me holding a ton of money i dont lie i have never lied

people that try to make your self look cool online is a waste of time its not like im ever going to meet any of you to even try to act cool for you belive what you want
    i could give a rats ass i say what i do selling weed is not cool at all -_- and i do give girls alot of money i have a soft heart but im a fighter girls can do stuff to me but guys hell no thats just how i work

also lmao so many spell fails this thread was to people that keep telling me that im spelling bad

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Umm , you have no punctuation at all , its hard to express how you feel without punctuation , Its jst like 1 big never ending sentence , I can't say my posts are always correctly and punctional but i try to express my words like this . :/ Oh and you and master2all should be friends, I dont know what yous both are talking abt half of the time . But thats okay ^-^

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by MinaReow View Post
    Umm , you have no punctuation at all , its hard to express how you feel without punctuation , Its jst like 1 big never ending sentence , I can't say my posts are always correctly and punctional but i try to express my words like this . :/ Oh and you and master2all should be friends, I dont know what yous both are talking abt half of the time . But thats okay ^-^
    Your so cute but he is all ready my friend.I never learned how to use(",:,;,!,?Ect)so thats why i do long on going sentences.So people just gotta deal with it or just ignore it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Your so cute but he is all ready my friend.I never learned how to use(",:,;,!,?Ect)so thats why i do long on going sentences.So people just gotta deal with it or just ignore it.
    Much better ! You're getting there . :]

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Gesus View Post
    Hes a wierdo aye!
    amen!
    [too short]
    Epic Quote:

Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing - but none of them serious."
    - Alan Minter, Boxer

I iz sexy!

Asian girlz r the BEST!!! among all and dont dare to say they arent till u in bed with one

JOIN!

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/we-hate-route66.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    i here you dk, its always a pain. Like i forgot how to spell efficient today on my ipod i was like FUCK how did i forget that?!

google chrome helps. right click=spell check. still hella annoying.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    vaan you can kiss my ass nigga what kinda proof do you need that i grow and have money

i can show my crop if you want i can show you me holding a ton of money i dont lie i have never lied

people that try to make your self look cool online is a waste of time its not like im ever going to meet any of you to even try to act cool for you belive what you want
    i could give a rats ass i say what i do selling weed is not cool at all -_- and i do give girls alot of money i have a soft heart but im a fighter girls can do stuff to me but guys hell no thats just how i work

also lmao so many spell fails this thread was to people that keep telling me that im spelling bad
    Nothing else needs to be said but one word.
    Golddiggers

jew!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Diisasta View Post

Nothing else needs to be said but one word.
    Golddiggers
    lmao golddiggers well i get some ting out of it so its all good

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    umm go back to the 5th grade????
    u have bad grammar.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by BL4CK-D3ATH- View Post
    umm go back to the 5th grade????