Thanks

Is it still safe to fish bot 24/7?

Just wondering if its still safe to bot 24/7, ever since they implemented the time counter ive been botting during the day only. Also is it safer to bot with less accounts?

Thanks
    I just got several account banned, after months of botting, the accounts were using the same email. They were botting 6 to 12+ hours per day.
    I had good times and finally trion wake up

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aky004 View Post
    I just got several account banned, after months of botting, the accounts were using the same email. They were botting 6 to 12+ hours per day.
    I had good times and finally trion wake up
    Did ur main get banned? Ive been botting for about 3 weeks now, 2 accounts with around 10 hours per day. They all run on the same computer so they have the same ip, but different emails. How did u even make accounts use the same email?

EDIT: Did u always take proper precautions? Things like dropping items in hub or a random club world, never inviting your main etc.
    Last edited by choobai; 09-03-2015 at 11:31 AM.

Thanks
    So they ban the accounts that has used the bot, i got 2 fresh account on the same email of the other account the day before i got ban that were ready to use the bot ( and they use it for like 20 lure since taejim's bot wasn't warking) and they did not get banned, so they accuratly check every account.
    My main did not get banned ( thanks gm ), i was using vip VPN.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aky004 View Post
    So they ban the accounts that has used the bot, i got 2 fresh account on the same email of the other account the day before i got ban that were ready to use the bot ( and they use it for like 20 lure since taejim's bot wasn't warking) and they did not get banned, so they accuratly check every account.
    My main did not get banned ( thanks gm ), i was using vip VPN.
    How long did u bot for before using a vpn? Did u use any patched trove.exe? It sounds like its both detection and manual. I assume they filter out accounts with crazy amounts of fishes and check the accounts manually.

Oh and how do u set up ur vpn to work only for the bots? I want to use my normal net while i play on my main or other games.

Thanks
    I always used a vpn for that accounts, never flagged my ip with bot, i have another pc that i use for rendering. never used patched trove.exe and i have been bottig for some months as i said. They know who is botting, they just have to start take action against to those who bot