Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    Let me explain how "the" system or any system works. In the Marines, they tell you that certain offenses carry punishments of 10 years in prison and a $100,000 fine or 5 years in prison and a $50,000 fine. Notice anything?..........

Quote Originally Posted by davidrc82 View Post
    There is only one thing that they got going for them. Nexon can sue for loss of sales due to hacks. They can argue that by you hacking in a game, people were discouraged by the game and they would have bought NX but sinve they see all the hacks, now they wont.

But Rough is right. You can legally edit waht ever you want on the client side.

Say nexon sent you a free nintendo in the mail, and you decided to turn into a toaster.
    Thats your right, they cant sue you for it cause it was a gift. And this is even more true for games that you have to pay for. Say you go to the store and spend $50 to buy Halo. Well in my opinion, you $50 on the dam thing you should be able to do what ever you want with it..
    I had also said all hacks are client side regardless. Therefore personal use and only affecting YOUR gameplay. Which also does not breaking any crappy fake terms.

Another thing I'd like to point out, their TOS, for copyrights and legal bindings they'd have to pay, do you really think Nexon paid to "legally bind" this into their TOS. I remember I had to for all of my additions for the agreements on my various sites, even my social network. Unless I got ripped off haha

Again, Nexon is trying their hardest to scare us away. But just wait, we'll come out with a hack so amazing it'll even have the anti-hackers saying "I want that". (Maybe)

Point in case, Nexon and every other gaming site has tried for decades to prevent hacking or manipulation or alterations in game play. They only got a few that were dumb enough to NOT STOP that WENT OVERBOARD and broke the LAW. Those are the ones that go to jail. Not the small-minded leechers, uploaders, or trainer creators. Never in my life of 21 years have I heard of someone going to jail for a client-side trainer.... Please give me break.
    Last edited by ScathDeSolas; 12-19-2009 at 04:22 AM.
    Cryofuze Developments - Music, Promotions, Web Design, Web Hosting, Game Development, 3D Design, Game Server Hosting, Teamspeak Hosting, Entertainment, Merchandise, Marketing, Community, Flash Design, and tons more.