Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Requesting assistance from a benevolent hacker in a fire vs. fire type situation.

Hey guys,

Love this game, but I'm at my wits end here. Me and my buddies have been working hard making our base and all that stuff, but now we've been basically under constant attack from a nearby structure and we have tried everything to get rid of them.

We have fended off their attacks multiple times through a lot of effort and nights with sleep lost, we attacked their forward base to drive them off and have blown through every door they have. Even then, we cannot seem to find their tool cupboard or their sleeping bags. We then witnessed them spawn from a decent sized rock alongside their base and it dawned on us that these guys may have been using an exploit of some kind to prevent us from driving them off or taking their supplies by building within the rocks (at least that is what we believe).

I am uncertain if this is possible, but when guys pop out from rocks armed and armored they're either exploiting something or this was the strangest lag I've ever seen.

My buddies and I have sunk a fair bit of time into this game, and I feel it would be a shame to be just be weathered down by these guys just because they have an advantage in this. Our weapon supplies are very low now and we can't keep fighting these guys forever. So if anyone can help me find a way to confirm this, or a way for me to get into those rocks myself to deal with them I would be grateful.

In case you need to know we're on a Facepunch server for Hong Kong.
    Last edited by wipedout1; 09-12-2015 at 06:33 AM.

Thanks
    Hey this sounds like fun , I'll help out, can you PM me your steam name I'll add you and I'll get rid of them today

- - - Updated - - -

I can find there cabnet and everything, my request is that I get to keep the house afterwards and we are allies.
    C4 will be needed

I should also add you can live in rocks and it's not a hack, just a game exploit.
    Last edited by deltaviolet4; 09-12-2015 at 04:23 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by wipedout1 View Post
    Hey guys,

Love this game, but I'm at my wits end here. Me and my buddies have been working hard making our base and all that stuff, but now we've been basically under constant attack from a nearby structure and we have tried everything to get rid of them.

We have fended off their attacks multiple times through a lot of effort and nights with sleep lost, we attacked their forward base to drive them off and have blown through every door they have. Even then, we cannot seem to find their tool cupboard or their sleeping bags. We then witnessed them spawn from a decent sized rock alongside their base and it dawned on us that these guys may have been using an exploit of some kind to prevent us from driving them off or taking their supplies by building within the rocks (at least that is what we believe).

I am uncertain if this is possible, but when guys pop out from rocks armed and armored they're either exploiting something or this was the strangest lag I've ever seen.

My buddies and I have sunk a fair bit of time into this game, and I feel it would be a shame to be just be weathered down by these guys just because they have an advantage in this. Our weapon supplies are very low now and we can't keep fighting these guys forever. So if anyone can help me find a way to confirm this, or a way for me to get into those rocks myself to deal with them I would be grateful.

In case you need to know we're on a Facepunch server for Hong Kong.
    Added you on Skype. Can rape everyone and anyone for you.