Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

FaceIT Ban Question

Well, if I use hacks on FaceIT servers, can I be VAC banned as well?

Also, can I use shared accounts to do it? Or do I have to have a purchased copy of CS:GO?
    Last edited by TurtleNadz; 09-12-2015 at 02:58 PM.

Thanks
    No you only get ban from faceit, idk about shared accounts. you should probably consider using a vpn and such when signing up, and playing, idk if they will take down your IP if you get banned.
    What hacks are you considering to use?
    Visuals is impossible, and aimbot you have to play with so low FOV that you will barely feel the aimbot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I'd most likely just use radar hacks, I'm fairly decent at aiming, so I wouldn't really need those. I'm simply interested in playing FaceIT either on my main, or create an account and share the game with it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleNadz View Post
    I'd most likely just use radar hacks, I'm fairly decent at aiming, so I wouldn't really need those. I'm simply interested in playing FaceIT either on my main, or create an account and share the game with it.
    you cant use visuals on faceit, it just doesnt work, or u get banned after one game or one day.
    Only thing you would be able to use is Aimbot with really low FOV

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Damn, that really blows. Aimbot seems to get detected so easily though, that's the odd part. It's so easy to tell, I've never been able to get away with it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleNadz View Post
    Damn, that really blows. Aimbot seems to get detected so easily though, that's the odd part. It's so easy to tell, I've never been able to get away with it.
    That's why you need really low FOV, especially on faceit. They have some aimbot "detection" on their servers, there's a big thread about it somewhere.
    It gets to the point where using aimbot with so low FOV is pointless cause it barely helps you out. Goodluck tho, you should probably find some private aimbot if you really want to get some advantage while playing faceit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Thank you very much, I appreciate the help.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by habladan View Post
    That's why you need really low FOV, especially on faceit. They have some aimbot "detection" on their servers, there's a big thread about it somewhere.
    It gets to the point where using aimbot with so low FOV is pointless cause it barely helps you out. Goodluck tho, you should probably find some private aimbot if you really want to get some advantage while playing faceit.
    You are actually incorrect. About both Aimbot and Visuals. I use both Aimbot ( Aim Assistance ) and Visuals ( FULL Visuals ), Bomb Timer, Wallhack, ESP, etc and i lasted 9 months before i got banned for a bunnyhop script. The only bad part about visuals on faceit is unfortunately you wont see them till they are almost right infront of you. But they do infact work and depending on the cheat wont get you banned.

They basically dont have an anti-cheat if you get banned its almost 95% a admin that manually banned you. There anti-cheat is server-sided.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I'm pretty sure VAC can detect too? It technically runs on a VAC protected and FaceIT protected server?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthitic View Post
    I'm pretty sure VAC can detect too? It technically runs on a VAC protected and FaceIT protected server?
    No, If you get banned on FaceIT nothing will happen to your account. If you get banned by VAC, you can't play FaceIT due to your vac.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rwby View Post
    You are actually incorrect. About both Aimbot and Visuals. I use both Aimbot ( Aim Assistance ) and Visuals ( FULL Visuals ), Bomb Timer, Wallhack, ESP, etc and i lasted 9 months before i got banned for a bunnyhop script. The only bad part about visuals on faceit is unfortunately you wont see them till they are almost right infront of you. But they do infact work and depending on the cheat wont get you banned.

They basically dont have an anti-cheat if you get banned its almost 95% a admin that manually banned you. There anti-cheat is server-sided.
    As i stated visuals are pure bullshit, not even worth using on faceit, and aimbot above 1.50 FOV is most likely going to get you banned. Either you suck at csgo and no one reported you, or u dont play enough faceit to test aimbot on higher FOV. I'm up for watching a video made by you on faceit servers with crazy aimbot + all multihack functions on, let me know when u have created it and put it on youtube.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by habladan View Post
    As i stated visuals are pure bullshit, not even worth using on faceit, and aimbot above 1.50 FOV is most likely going to get you banned. Either you suck at csgo and no one reported you, or u dont play enough faceit to test aimbot on higher FOV. I'm up for watching a video made by you on faceit servers with crazy aimbot + all multihack functions on, let me know when u have created it and put it on youtube.
    Did i ever say i was rage aimbotting? If you want a basis. Go download my public and go into faceit with it. Unless you use bunnyhop you wont get banned. I even payed for premium and played with it in it. I was just simply stating that unless you dont know what you are doing. You wont get banned.

Thanks
    FaceIT ban is not a VAC ban unless on our steam profile it shows VAC ban.