Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Not sure what to do about this, more weirded out by it than anything

Hey guys, so I popped on yesterday, instantly to be greeted with another user(https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=3201700) here after taking my Avatar image(image i took a screenshot of a shot from a movie, it's not possible to be found on any google search). Now I'm sure it's not illegal to take someones images or anything and I've nothing against that, although I decided to check his post and his formatting is also NOW veeeery similar to how I fill out all my threads right after him copying the image.

I hope you can understand why I'm a little weirded out, I did post on his thread asking him about it(not in any aggressive tone or anything). I simply just want to know why he took the image more than anything, but this post was deleted. I also PM'd him but got no reply.

I know I might just be overreacting, and that it's just an image, if so just close this post.

Thanks regardless,

kcirl
    Happy customers so far: 9 (25/11/2015)
    Unhappy customers: 0
    Scam attempts: 2

"the process was swift and painless, transaction was instant, and you, my friend, was helpful and kind throughout "

[img]https://**********.com/addskype/rand/kc_irl.png[/img]

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Deleted his avatar and profile picture, his posts though, I looked at a few and couldn't see anything particularly similar. Just maybe liked your avatar and decided to use it for himself.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Deleted his avatar and profile picture, his posts though, I looked at a few and couldn't see anything particularly similar. Just maybe liked your avatar and decided to use it for himself.
    Thanks very much for that Liz, was hoping I wasn't just told grow up, just couldn't help but be weird-ed out by it!
    Happy customers so far: 9 (25/11/2015)
    Unhappy customers: 0
    Scam attempts: 2

"the process was swift and painless, transaction was instant, and you, my friend, was helpful and kind throughout "

[img]https://**********.com/addskype/rand/kc_irl.png[/img]

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Not a problem. If it happens again, let me know.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.