RATE : $4.5/ 1000AP [Max is 6000 AP/ 1 account ] , you have 24 hours guarantee after purchasing successfully ! I recommend to use right after purchasing
You can book your own account with an AP amount that you want
+ For Accounts <=2000 AP, accounts will be delivered right away
NOW Aeriagames has limited the earning of APS from ******s, only 2000AP per day, so if im out of stock , you guys might need to wait a few days to trade with me
I will send you the unique email / passwords for the Accounts , after buying, the accounts are yours !

NOTE :
_We only Accept Payments via PAYPAL! Are transactions are recoreded by Videos, those will be used when chargebacks happen.
_Due to the fact that we are from different timezone, you might not get my response immediately, DO NOT freak out ! I will get back to you ASAP
_Your Purchases of AP are guaranteed for 24 HOURS after transactions! If there is any lost, please provide us your evidences, we will return back to you
_ Some games might need you to level the accounts up to level 10 to use the Gift/ Trade functions.

Skype : gameseller07 -G1C/ ArtixP Seller. Pls be aware of the other scammer [Aeriapoints Service]

Vouches: simply look my skype name "gameseller07" on google, there are tons of feedbacks