Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

MPGH News - 75th Edition

75th Edition - September 20th, 2015
    What a time to be alive.

Nothing headline worthy this week. Sorry!

Donations:

@kudzero
    @kok12383
    @Dobby.

Birthdays:

• @SkumScott had his birthday this week! Happy birthday!
    • @Boombox had his birthday this week! Boomtastic!
    • @Cardboard_Cat had his birthday this week! Happy birthday to you!

Postbans:

• @Cursed achieved 2k posts, congratulations!
    • @House. 2k posts, congratulations!

Staff Changes:

Promotions:

• @Cuntlor (Color) got Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks Minion.

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]BACKD00R
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Mayion

Moderators
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI
    (ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Hacks, DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats, Garry Mod's Hacks & Cheats, Minecraft Hacks & Cheats, Need For Speed World Hacks & Cheats, Other First Person Shooter Hacks, Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks)
    [MPGH]maddoggy00
    (Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats, Cube World Hacks & Cheats, Other MMPORG Hacks, Vindictus Hacks & Cheats)

Minion+
    [MPGH]Cataclypse
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats, Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

Minions
    [MPGH]akim14
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Grand Theft Auto V Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Batman
    (League of Legends Hacks & Cheats, MapleStory Hacks & Cheats, Other First Person Shooter Hacks)
    [MPGH]Blue Jay
    (Alliance of Valiant Arms Hacks & Cheats, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Mission Against Terror Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Boombox
    (General)
    [MPGH]Color
    (Steam Games Hacks & Cheats , Other First Person Shooter Hacks )
    [MPGH]Democritus
    (League of Legends Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]FanticSteal
    (Marketplace)
    [MPGH]HeroicXPharaoh
    (Marketplace)
    [MPGH]House.
    (BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers)
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss
    (CrossFire Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Jhem
    (Other MMPORG Hacks)
    [MPGH]Khyy
    (Grand Theft Auto V Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]krazyshank
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats, Trove Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Raple
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    (General)
    [MPGH]Shadow
    (Battlefield Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Yamiez
    (Other MMPORG Hacks, Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

Game Hacking
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    [MPGH]FanticSteal
    [MPGH]HeroicXPharaoh
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss
    [MPGH]Jim
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Wassabi?

Hot threads

Counter HYPE
    Earlier this week (9/15 update) a Counter Strike: Global Offensive update was released that as Aborted says, "fixes 90% of current issues". This update entails the following:

ANIMATION / GAMEPLAY

• Replaced all player body animations (Existing character models retained for demo compatibility)
    • Replaced all world model weapon animation
    • Updated shared player skeleton
    • Re-rigged all player model geometry and player scaffold animation
    • Updated animation networking to continually synchronize animation state instead of periodically latching
    • Player animation sequence selection is now server-initiated
    • Added new player states including bomb defusal and ladder climb poses
    • Added thirdperson weapon deploy animations to more accurately represent viewmodel deploy state
    • Extended all vertical aim matrix ranges to encompass the majority of vertical aim pitch so weapons line up precisely to firing angle
    • Added reverse-bone-merge animation support so weapon models can store and play independent animation on the player holding them
    • Added support for arbitrary numbers of articulated mechanical parts on world weapon models
    • Updated weapon world model articulation points, bodygroup presets, holster positions and reverse-bone-merge skeletons
    • Added physics motion to holstered attachment weapon locations
    • Added support for non-polygonal capsule-shaped hit volumes, defined by a line segment and radius
    • Replaced shared hitboxes with new capsule-based set
    • Rebuilt player ragdoll angular constraints, physics hulls, and interaction pairs
    • Ragdolls now assume more exact pose of their parent player on physics init
    • Re-built animation statemachine to support blending locomotion over any weapon aim or action poses
    • Enabled support for dynamic player animation layer re-ordering
    • Sequence blendlayers now correctly contribute to computed cyclerate
    • Added defuser cables and multimeter model
    • Added hlmv support for capsule rendering, submodel attachment previewing, ragdoll constraint limit and bone name rendering, plus numerous small fixes
    • Added model format support for named bodygroups, combined physics hulls, activity modifiers and animation system specific metadata

UI

• Fixed a bug where the mini-scoreboard armor/helmet information was not displaying for coaches
    • Added sv_show_voip_indicator_for_enemies server convar. If set, it will make it so the ‘voice chat’ icon shows over enemy players as well as allies when they are using their microphone.
    • Added sv_showbullethits feature to visualize server-confirmed hits and near-misses on listen servers

RENDERING

• Fixed improper stencil state in glow pass rendering

GAMEPLAY

• Added dynamic player culling to prevent players and weapons poking through thin walls and revealing their position

M4A1-S:

• Reduced price
    • Reduced armor penetration
    • Reduced ROF
    • Increased base spread

Zeus x27

• Reduced price to $100

Dual Berettas

• Increased armor penetration
    • Increased range modifier

GOTV

• Added viewmodel position lerp to gotv camera transitions

OVERWATCH

• Players can now report enemies for anti-competitive griefing (i.e. deliberately losing).

The official blogpost can be found here: https://blog.counter-strike.net/index...egory/updates/

If you'd like to discuss the recent update/patch, Aborted made a nice thread for all CS:GO fanatics to sweat.

A thread was made by Aborted earlier this week regarding the hype for a patch that came out earlier this week

iOS 9

I told myself I wouldn't do this but I felt like I had to, for the sake of the news. So please, no personal attacks. I'm sure many of you guys are aware that Apple released iOS a few days ago. At first, there were some issues with updating your phone but Apple was pretty quick to address that. The new iOS aims to offer users a smoother experience than the previous iOS. Its seems like a very cliche thing to say but Apple really surprised us this time.

For starters we have the a new feature called: Proactive Assistance. In the past, Apple haven't focused much on a "AI" system for their device. All they had was Siri and that was that. However, with the release of the Proactive Assistance it seems like Apple went all in for this one. The feature effects your device as whole and makes it "smarter". Let's start with the Spotlight search feature. With the Proactive Assistance features, your phone tracks all the apps and features you most commonly use on your phone and suggests them to you. It seems quite basic but this is where Apple changes the game once again (sarcasm?). Based on your location, time, etc... Proactive Assistance can suggest you apps that best fits your needs at that very time. The feature looks at past trends and see what you usually do at the time. For example if you're at work, you most likely use the Mail app quite frequently. Proactive Assistance will then suggest you that app when your at work, based off the time of course. Whats cool about this is, it doesn't just work with Spotlight search. It works for other common apps such as Mail, Music, Calendar, etc... Paired with Siri, this feature gives your phone a more in depth feel to it. The smartphone just got a little smarter.

Since there are a lot of features, I can't list them all since it would be overkill. Rather, I will list the ones that I think are most cool.

• Content Blockers: Ad Blockers in the App store!
    • Notes: You can now sketch in Notes
    • Maps: New and improved features
    • Performance Optimization: Hands down the most important I think... You have the ability to switch your phone to power save mode and you can terminate apps that take up the most battery. It is VERY similar to what Android phones have.
    • 6 Digit Passcode: RIP l33t h4x0rs or nah
    • Design Change: More of a cosmetic change. Sleek font tho

Tell me what you think about the new update! Did Apple do it right? Leave your thoughts down below!

What A Time To Be Alive

What a time to be alive is right. Today, Drake/Future (finally) dropped their extremely hyped and anticipated "mixtape" ("Dropped the mixtape, that shit sounded like an album) titled "What a Time To Be Alive". Previously, it was rumored to be named "Put It All In A Plastic Bag" due to numerous sources and an Instagram picture posted by Drake that can be found here. Furthermore, there was other rumored album/cover mixtape art such as this one that caused the hype to go off the charts for the past week and a half. If you recall, Drake has already released an album this year (that was also said to be a mixtape) that was one of only now three albums to go Platinum this year, "If You're Reading This It's Too Late". He has also noted earlier this year that another album, "Views From The 6" will be releasing prior to 2016. This has already been a supreme year for Drake and Future, and my only thoughts: how can you own something as inanimate as a year? Drake truly owns 2016 if VTF6 releases prior to 2016, and if not, he'll have 2 consecutive years owned if it releases in 2016.

My opinion on the album: I've given it about 2 run throughs and it does have some lacking aspects. One that arunforce pointed out that I agreed with is the first few songs have a very generic beat that don't bring anything new to the table and the songs seem adequate or mediocre in comparison to both Drake's and Future's usual songs. There are some gems in the album like Diamonds Dancing, 30 For 30 and Plastic Bag that I truly enjoy, but this isn't near the quality of IYRTITL. Diamonds Dancing is definitely a car banger, 30 for 30 is your "If You're Reading This It's Too Late" quality Drake and Plastic Bag is just amazing lyrically and production wise.

LISTEN Diamonds Dancing (censored): https://www.audiocastle.me/tracks/vie...amonds-Dancing

Kid Cudi posted this on Twitter shortly after: "Some of you are so easily amused and impressed by mediocrity." (https://twitter.com/KidCudi/status/645746953989566464)

John Kerry: US to Accept 85000 Refugees in 2016, 100000 in 2017

Scrambling to address a growing Syrian refugee crisis, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry announced Sunday that the United States would significantly increase the number of worldwide migrants it takes in over the next two years, though not by nearly the amount many activists and former officials have urged.

The U.S. will accept 85,000 refugees from around the world next year, up from 70,000, and that total would rise to 100,000 in 2017, Kerry said at news conference with German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier after the two discussed the mass migration of Syrians fleeing their civil war.

Many, though not all, of the additional refugees would be Syrian, American officials have said. Others would come from strife-torn areas of Africa. The White House had previously announced it intended to take in 10,000 additional Syrian refugees over the next year.

Hunter: Hi Dark, how was your summer day?

[MPGH]DarkLordXYZ: Been great! Kinda living in hell since it's the middle east. How was yours?

Hunter: It was good as well, thanks for asking. A hot day sometimes can be quite annoying, can't it?

[MPGH]DarkLordXYZ: Indeed it can!

Hunter: Anyways, tell us, how did you first find out about MPGH and why did you eventually join it?

[MPGH]DarkLordXYZ: Through crossfire. Used to play it back in 2009 and I thought that hacks were really cool so I searched and I ended up at MPGH. What really made me stay beside the hacks was the CF marketplace section. It was the main reason why I stayed at MPGH even after I kinda left crossfire.

Hunter: I see. Well, your taste for the Marketplace eventually got you to apply for the Official Middleman position and receive it. How did you feel when you first received the Official Middleman position?

[MPGH]DarkLordXYZ: I was Extremely excited since I've been wanting this position my whole time on MPGH. I couldn't describe enough how happy I was.

Hunter: I assume your excitement was even greater when you realized that you had been rewarded with Marketplace Minion for your good perfomance as an OMM. Do you've any special marketplace sections that you like taking care the most or you just like taking care of them overall?

[MPGH]DarkLordXYZ: Not really since back at the time I wasn't that much into League of legends so I'd pay my visit to the crossfire section every once in a while but now my favorite one's the League of Legends marketplace.

Hunter: I see. Speaking on League of Legends, it's already a known fact that you've been playing LoL for a while now. Are Mobas your favorite genre of games or do you've a taste for other genres?

[MPGH]DarkLordXYZ: FPS games in general were my favorite. I occasionally play a few Mobas every now and then but I get bored of them really fast.

Hunter: Yeah, Mobas are kind of known for having that special charateristic. Just to finish off the MPGH related talking, has MPGH taught you anything in special that you'd like to share with us? For example, for me it helped me to be more friendly and such.

[MPGH]DarkLordXYZ: It definitely taught me how to be more responsible, how to organize my time, and was able to make a lot of special friends through my duration as a middleman.

Hunter: I'm glad to know that. Anyways, let's leave MPGH aside for now. Do you've any hobbies outside of MPGH?

[MPGH]DarkLordXYZ: As a matter of fact I do. I usually like to draw and having a business going around every now and then so I can keep myself intact.

Hunter: To draw? Oh, that's pretty nice! Speaking one the word nice, do you have any nice MPGH/Gaming related quotes that you'd like to share with us?

[MPGH]DarkLordXYZ: "Don't hate the player, hate yourself" - The dunkmaster
    and "I fought the law, and the law won" - NormenJaydenFBI

Hunter: Those surely are nice and funny quotes. Well, time's running out. Before we end this interview, would you like to make any special shoutouts, mentions or anything of that sort to anyone in special?

[MPGH]DarkLordXYZ: A Shoutout to flengo: Hi and to the rest of the staff team that keep mpgh running!

Hunter: Alright, I'd like to thank you for your time and wish you a continuation of a good day!

[MPGH]DarkLordXYZ: likewise, and thank you for yours. Have a good day/night!

• Head Editor
      • Psychotic
    • Writers
      • Headlines
        • Psychotic
      • User News
        • David.
        • Time
      • Section of the Week
        • Flengo
      • Gaming News
        • Versa (Psychotic 9/20)
      • Technology News
        • Predator
      • Music News
        • Jim (Psychotic 9/20)
      • Global News
        • Wassabi? (Democritus 9/20)
      • Interviewers
        • Mayion
        • Flengo
        • Hunter
        • Time
      • Freelancers
        • Democritus

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Psychotic For This Useful Post:

Black (09-21-2015),Bunbunbunz (09-21-2015),Cataclypse (09-20-2015),[MPGH]Cursed (09-20-2015),Degree (10-01-2015),Democritus (09-21-2015),FanticSteal (09-24-2015),Hunter (09-21-2015),ObsessedHacker (09-22-2015),Plague (09-23-2015),SPH0 (09-28-2015),Ticherhaz (09-21-2015),Yemiez (09-21-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    They ask me what I do and who I do it for
    And how I come up with this shit up in the studio

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Predator For This Useful Post:

ObsessedHacker (10-01-2015),[MPGH]Psychotic (09-20-2015)

Thanks
    Kind of a dead week, sorry about that guys.

Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Member since 05.13.2012

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychotic For This Useful Post:

ObsessedHacker (10-01-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Seems rather short but nevertheless nice work. I like the hot threads/user news part.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bernard For This Useful Post:

ObsessedHacker (10-01-2015),[MPGH]Psychotic (09-20-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post
    Seems rather short but nevertheless nice work. I like the hot threads/user news part.
    Exactly what I thought. Shorter than usual but it's the result of a very, very dead week.

Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Member since 05.13.2012

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychotic For This Useful Post:

ObsessedHacker (10-01-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Might be a dead week but the news itself is still good

Good job
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ahl For This Useful Post:

ObsessedHacker (10-01-2015),[MPGH]Psychotic (09-21-2015)

Thanks
    Good job guys! Great work.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to summit For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Great release and thanks for mentoining me in the donations :P

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Itachi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    yea dead week

#David

18. The Following User Says Thank You to David. For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Psychotic (09-21-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Great job guys
    VOUCHES

Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    +Vouch! Bought an account, went smooth and fast. Recommended
    Quote Originally Posted by segerydrth View Post
    vouch for user, his accounts do indeed work
    Quote Originally Posted by bimou1 View Post
    Bought a spotify account, everything went well and easy.
    I recommend buying from him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea-Saw View Post
    Highly recommended! +1
    Quote Originally Posted by peacetail View Post
    VOUCH +1 Just bought a Crunchyroll account and a Spotify account. Both of them works with lifetime guarantee. PS: He's a nice guy. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
    Quote Originally Posted by ZFactorGames View Post
    Vouch+ Was a very quick transaction!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashpoops View Post
    Vouch - Quick and easy transaction, paid in counter strike skins. Both accounts work fine on first try, excellent service so far.
    Hope the warranty will hold up for a long time
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    Bought a few spotify accounts, went quick and well.
    User has my vouch.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to AbstractCat For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Psychotic (09-21-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I red this whole thing, great job. And very neat of course.

Member since May 2010
    Donator/Premium since August 2015
    First Postban September 2016 :'(
    Premium Seller September 2016
    News Force November 2016
    Other Mmorpg Minion November 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Nice job.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Nice job dude!
    Anything can PM me. I'm from Malaysia.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    We can fix that 'dead week' though, can we? Because enough research/resources will make it a great news article in MPGH, not like all previous weren't, they were fantastic but little extra touch wont hurt - @Wyo News Force!
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Charion For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Wyo (09-21-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    y u do dis.

Threads:
    Resignation