Thanks

How do I properly Inject Hacks?

EDIT: The game can run fine when I don't try and run the hacks. Could someone tell me exactly how to inject the hacks? I've tried Valkyrie 2 and the xSyR1Ng3x injectors. I've tried injecting three hacks so far, CaBase.dll, CAHook.dll, and GlobalFailure2.dll and after they're injected with xSyR1Ng3x, they don't work in game (I press insert and nothing pops up).

Heres what I'm doing:

1. starting up xSyR1Ng3x
    2. browsing to one of the three hacks (CaBase.dll, CAHook.dll, and GlobalFailure2.dll)
    3. in the "what to inject" box I type in "engine"
    4. I start combat arms via combatarms_direct.exe
    5. I click "game start," the game loads up, I login, go to a game and press insert, and nothing pops up. right before the game launches xSyR1Ng3x says "injected" so it must be injecting. I just cant figure out why I cant actually see the hacks or use them.

What am I doing wrong?

I just installed combat arms again now that I've found free public hacks. I only played this game to cheat :P. Anyway, I installed it and when I try to launch it from the website and the launcher itself (CombatArms_Direct.exe) it starts up, and as soon as I see the menu it crashes. this only happens when i use the valkyrie injector

My system can handle this game, I'm running vista 64-bit home premium, I'm suspecting this has something to do with it. I'm running the game as an administrator and I've tried running it in windows 2k compatibility mode, as well as windows xp (service pack 2) and it still isn't starting up. I've restarted my computer, and I have run the swift-arms cleaner, that has not helped. The last resort would be reinstalling, but I don't think thats the problem. I updated my drivers for my video card and that didn't do anything either.

Can someone help me out? Thanks.
    Last edited by minc3; 12-22-2009 at 12:58 AM.
    I <3 HAX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Try To Find The Dcv2 Injector That One Is Said To Work With The XxHackerCoderxX Pub V2
    Thank Me If I Helped.
    Signature Made By Bombsaway707

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ct3X- View Post
    Try To Find The Dcv2 Injector That One Is Said To Work With The XxHackerCoderxX Pub V2
    yea, links herehttps://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...-injector.html
    (internal MPGH link)

i am going to make a thread telling people how to get your dlls to work
    Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
    If i suck your cock everyday can i get a government job?

Gillard = Communist
    "Australia stands ready to provide any assistance, such as energy assistance, bilateral development or any safeguard expertise that we may be able to offer

KEVIN RUDD FOR MM-NEW LEADERSHIP

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shs080062 View Post
    yea, links herehttps://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...-injector.html
    (internal MPGH link)
    i installed that injector, as well as xxhackerz pub hack v2, and this still isnt working.

ive got the injector and the dll in the CA folder. first i start the injector, open the dll, and then i choose the process (C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\Engine.exe). all of the settings are default. then i click "inject" and the hackshield logo/program pops up and then disappears. i start combatarms_direct.exe in my CA folder, and then click "inject" in the injector once again, then i start the game. nothing appears in game.

am i doing something wrong? could you guys tell me how to EXACTLY inject the hacks properly? thx

Quote Originally Posted by shs080062 View Post
    i am going to make a thread telling people how to get your dlls to work
    yes ^^^
    I <3 HAX