Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Basic FAQ || Read Before Posting

I see alot of the same questions being asked over and over again so I decided to make a FAQ

Q:What happens when i get banned ?
    A:You lose all your money nothing else happens to your character only your money is affected

Q:I want to abuse the system and just unlock everything get a high level and lost of cash what are the Pros and Cons of this
    A:Well if you have never been banned before and want to set yourself up what I did and alot of players here have done was give themselves ludicrous amount of money unlock everything and get around level 120 when you do this you have a limited amount of time until you get banned so use all the money to buy 3 houses and fill up 2 hours with all your favourite cars mod them all out as you please and fill your final house with T20's so after the ban when you lose all your money you can have yourself a nice backup bank only con of doing this is a 2 week ban.

Q:How long are bans
    A:1st offence is 2 weeks, 2nd offence is 3 months, 3rd offence is permanent.

Q:How to I minimize my risk of a ban as much as possible
    A:Downgrading is the safest way if you plan on modding your RP or giving yourself Money

Q:HELP IM BANNED CAN I UNBAN MYSELF??
    A:No you cant there is no way to unban yourself period

Q:I'm stuck in Bad Sport cheater pool is there a menu that can get me out
    A:No your stuck there until your times up sorry

Q: Can I get someone to mod my GTA:O Level for me ?
    A: No you can only get someone to give you money via money drops you can find people doing this service for free and paid over here in the market place. https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=349

Q: Can someone give me money/RP on PS3/PS4.
    A: No, currently there are no services in the market place and no released menus for PS3 and hacking on the PS4 is impossible as there is no PS4 jailbreak. Some people do provide GTA 5 cash drops in the console section over here. https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=727

Q: Can I get banned for using any of the Hacks online ?
    A: Yes no matter how small you always run the risk of getting banned but the smaller and less suspicious you are about your hacking the lower your chances of getting caught will be.

Q: Is Scripthook Detected with use online?
    A: Yes. Scripthook is now detected with the new update. DO NOT use it online.

Q: Hey is there a mod or hack that can do :INSERT REQUEST:
    A: Is more than likely there is a hack that can do what your asking of please make sure to look around and read/test alot of menus before asking this question.

If your thread is not active for 7 days, it will be marked as solved and closed

I will be adding/removing questions from if things change please feel free to PM me questions and Answers you think should be included or you think I may have looked over. Hopefully this will decrease some unnecessary spam
    Last edited by ZectixV1; 10-24-2015 at 01:15 AM.

Threads:
    Resignation
    🚀 GTA: V 1.40 | Mod Menu Mega Thread Revamped | Info Thread 🚀

Joined - 10-27-2014
    Donated - 3-6-2015
    Minion
    GTAV Minion - 10-12-2015
    CoD Minion - 12-23-2015
    Resigned - 07-17-2016

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZectixV1 For This Useful Post:

itzneutron (11-20-2015),Lunatic (09-26-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Arun's Shitstain View Post
    Q:What happens when i get banned ?
    A:You lose all your money nothing else happens to your character only your money is affected
    I would like to state that I had 18 million in modded money when I got banned and when I logged back in after ban I was left with ~4million +. Just saying, good post tho
    If you enjoy anything purchased from my shops please consider leaving a vouch. Always helps