Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynical View Post

I didn't make them, I promote them which is a whole different story... I've tried to make music my own but I suck at it so I took this approach to make myself feel better.
    ah, well. sorry about that. still, thanks for introducing me to some good music.
    Fear the old blood.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by joshZ View Post
    ah, well. sorry about that. still, thanks for introducing me to some good music.
    More to come.. Decided to download some older ones from my main channel and remake them as a whole, because current ones look sack shit especially when my skills on making these kinds of videos has improved magnificently over 8 months, who knows what will I be able to do in another 8 months.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You sound like a little asian bitch.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to [SMA] Paradise` For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (10-03-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise` View Post
    You sound like a little asian bitch.
    Do I now? Lmfao
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Charion For This Useful Post:

[SMA] Paradise` (10-03-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

I'm not gonna delete a video which has 4k views, sorry.
    Make it private and you don't lose the view count

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

I know but how would I add a mic voice to it? XD
    You can connect like, earpods or something with audio, but i guess you can just upload the video to youtube or the other sites. Download the video off those sites and edit a voice over on with, maybe a headset microphone. you can just use a cheap laptop to get the audio quality down, its all bout the mic. I have snowball iCE, which i dont use for videos as planned... It was only like 85$ (AUD). I saw some on amazon for like 15 USD that have good reviews, and one by tonor that was down from 75 usd. If that is still there i recommend getting that

- - - Updated - - -

Also, what do you do? Use audio spectrum and add things? Because i havnt really looked into your account

Fuck off you scum

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ewrc View Post
    You can connect like, earpods or something with audio, but i guess you can just upload the video to youtube or the other sites. Download the video off those sites and edit a voice over on with, maybe a headset microphone. you can just use a cheap laptop to get the audio quality down, its all bout the mic. I have snowball iCE, which i dont use for videos as planned... It was only like 85$ (AUD). I saw some on amazon for like 15 USD that have good reviews, and one by tonor that was down from 75 usd. If that is still there i recommend getting that

- - - Updated - - -

Also, what do you do? Use audio spectrum and add things? Because i havnt really looked into your account
    Already have a mic which wasn't cheap at all since it was USB mic and now they don't make them, I have a Audio Technica AT-2020 which eventually be changed and I might get same brand but 2035 which is XLR and I need a audio mixer for that. That is when I do gameplays/walkthroughs, eventually when I do have a console, I'm gonna buy a game capture.

For music I use audio spectrum and add some stuff into it..

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Already have a mic which wasn't cheap at all since it was USB mic and now they don't make them, I have a Audio Technica AT-2020 which eventually be changed and I might get same brand but 2035 which is XLR and I need a audio mixer for that. That is when I do gameplays/walkthroughs, eventually when I do have a console, I'm gonna buy a game capture.

For music I use audio spectrum and add some stuff into it..
    Ok Then, congratz?

Fuck off you scum

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Fix the weeaboo shit then it might be decent besides that can't stand anything that has waifus on it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    I used to promote liquid DNB a few years ago on my channel, which for a while was relatively successful with over 2 million total views. However, unfortunately due to Youtubes easily abusable and BS copyright changes my channel was shutdown with an big 23 copyright strikes and therefore permanently lost my account without any pre-notification whatsoever. So in my opinion, I'd highly suggest you make sure you're receiving the appropriate permissions when uploading other peoples content.
    Last edited by Mr.Green; 10-16-2015 at 03:30 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Green View Post
    I used to promote liquid DNB a few years ago on my channel, which for a while was relatively successful with over 2 million total views. However, unfortunately due to Youtubes easily abusable and BS copyright changes my channel was shutdown with an big 23 copyright strikes and therefore permanently lost my account without any pre-notification whatsoever. So in my opinion, I'd highly suggest you make sure you're receiving the appropriate permissions when uploading other peoples content.
    My main channel has one strike due me being retard who went and fought against some people which caused me to get a strike, if I didn't go and do that I would've been fine and since I own a secondary channel where I upload all this kind of stuff then I don't really care what's gonna happen with that because that channel isn't my main. and it doesn't have as much content + views + subs as much as my main does.

Achievements:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123