Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 46
  1. #1
    sethxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    424

    [LUA] VB.NET Junk Code Generator

    Hey guys!

    Today I wrote a junk code generator for VB.NET in Lua.

    Just put a 'J where you want code to be generated.

    I will probably improve this (a lot) and make it generate more than just Strings, Bytes, and Integers.

    How to run:

    lua random.lua file.vb

    Example:
    Input
    Code:
    Imports System
    
    Public Module junkCode
       Sub Main()
         'J
         Console.WriteLine("This code's gonna get fucked up.")
         'J
       End Sub
    End Module
    Output
    Code:
    Public Module junkCode
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
       Sub Main()
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
         Dim DtzmXTHcTGlFS As Integer = 2103900877
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim ewORTdvkqVjTl As String = "FEBbwvyvrysCVQHg"
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim aVJMHZCNeHJvBR As Integer = 959607397
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim hWuXgWPJRtQmCk As Byte = 50
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim yiEgzSPbEbaII As String = "gCdyOqxuNFrXDE"
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim KpRJPHZzGNPBjKd As Byte = 198
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim yYVNVfuEmyNVSnZe As Byte = 92
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim sKVczknFrDBQg As Byte = 69
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim LtKlJIRhbfRBLl As Byte = 28
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim IfZiAWzUYCYotR As Integer = 1064074969
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim XARyvzfKZSmcB As Byte = 109
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim zvpUrvOtZfSPEQ As Integer = 798580531
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim DbRIOdyXwfleTn As Byte = 19
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
         Console.WriteLine("This code's gonna get fucked up.")
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
         Dim cUNKsPbzhJSqh As Integer = 667701145
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim anrEEPcXBvRHbPZ As Integer = 62195563
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim oKNdMGLpplEhazPa As String = "xIrTPXhuoooZXcIY"
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim SfEujBocwjyyM As Byte = 72
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim kNGPuzWQmOqwUIsS As String = "eHVTLeTYCHxxLQy"
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim qpUdibsOgZfBMkizw As Byte = 76
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim IiEMybCkGIbpqqJyN As Byte = 132
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim VtIzOfOdgGYlRRJp As String = "kdZDKaXaWwsuBqmO"
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim SEqhgTDGWFrtQ As Byte = 196
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim jlSoqMBlWUpkft As Integer = 1289984455
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim vNzRMvekFllcpWkJ As Integer = 2138636017
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim ukfOZEPskEzvB As Integer = 625166983
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim OAHxgsmsILcyNDI As Integer = 1693501921
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
       End Sub
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    End Module
    Also, I'm not sure why it adds shit tons of lines, but it looks funny tbh. It's whatever.

    Pastebin
    Last edited by sethxi; 10-08-2015 at 11:17 PM.

  2. #2
    cdr1za's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    86
    +rep helped make it

  3. #3
    asuchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    24
    -rep copy/pasted from NanoDesu

  4. #4
    WasserEsser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    735
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    676
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by sethxi View Post
    Also, I'm not sure why it adds shit tons of lines, but it looks funny tbh. It's whatever.
    Isn't this your own code? If you wrote this, you HAVE to know why it adds a shit ton of lines. Also, defining variables outside of your own functions doesn't help. They can still ban you for your own function since it still has the same signature.

  5. #5
    Mentality-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mental Hospital
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by sethxi View Post
    Hey guys!

    Today I wrote a junk code generator for VB.NET in Lua.

    Just put a 'J where you want code to be generated.

    I will probably improve this (a lot) and make it generate more than just Strings, Bytes, and Integers.

    How to run:

    lua random.lua file.vb

    Example:
    Input
    Code:
    Imports System
    
    Public Module junkCode
       Sub Main()
         'J
         Console.WriteLine("This code's gonna get fucked up.")
         'J
       End Sub
    End Module
    Output
    Code:
    Public Module junkCode
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
       Sub Main()
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
         Dim DtzmXTHcTGlFS As Integer = 2103900877
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim ewORTdvkqVjTl As String = "FEBbwvyvrysCVQHg"
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim aVJMHZCNeHJvBR As Integer = 959607397
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim hWuXgWPJRtQmCk As Byte = 50
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim yiEgzSPbEbaII As String = "gCdyOqxuNFrXDE"
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim KpRJPHZzGNPBjKd As Byte = 198
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim yYVNVfuEmyNVSnZe As Byte = 92
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim sKVczknFrDBQg As Byte = 69
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim LtKlJIRhbfRBLl As Byte = 28
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim IfZiAWzUYCYotR As Integer = 1064074969
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim XARyvzfKZSmcB As Byte = 109
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim zvpUrvOtZfSPEQ As Integer = 798580531
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim DbRIOdyXwfleTn As Byte = 19
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
         Console.WriteLine("This code's gonna get fucked up.")
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
         Dim cUNKsPbzhJSqh As Integer = 667701145
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim anrEEPcXBvRHbPZ As Integer = 62195563
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim oKNdMGLpplEhazPa As String = "xIrTPXhuoooZXcIY"
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim SfEujBocwjyyM As Byte = 72
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim kNGPuzWQmOqwUIsS As String = "eHVTLeTYCHxxLQy"
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim qpUdibsOgZfBMkizw As Byte = 76
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim IiEMybCkGIbpqqJyN As Byte = 132
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim VtIzOfOdgGYlRRJp As String = "kdZDKaXaWwsuBqmO"
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim SEqhgTDGWFrtQ As Byte = 196
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim jlSoqMBlWUpkft As Integer = 1289984455
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim vNzRMvekFllcpWkJ As Integer = 2138636017
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim ukfOZEPskEzvB As Integer = 625166983
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Dim OAHxgsmsILcyNDI As Integer = 1693501921
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
       End Sub
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    End Module
    Also, I'm not sure why it adds shit tons of lines, but it looks funny tbh. It's whatever.

    Pastebin
    Shitty code to be honest

  6. #6
    cdr1za's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by WasserEsser View Post
    Isn't this your own code? If you wrote this, you HAVE to know why it adds a shit ton of lines. Also, defining variables outside of your own functions doesn't help. They can still ban you for your own function since it still has the same signature.
    Yes but this changes the signature up a little bit, moron.

    Also, you please explain why it creates whitespace. We figured out the reason.

  7. #7
    WasserEsser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    735
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    676
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by cdr1za View Post
    Yes but this changes the signature up a little bit, moron.

    Also, you please explain why it creates whitespace. We figured out the reason.
    First off, why the fuck do you insult me as a moron when i said that creating variables outside of your functions leaves the signature of your functions the same? Are you mentally retarded? It changes up the signature of the complete .exe file, but if VAC scans for particular functions, you are still banned. Stop insulting me for facts lmao, kid.

    Secondly, why should i tell you why it creates whitespaces? I don't know lua and i haven't created this script. But someone already said that this is copy pasted. I myself can't provide proof that this is copy pasted, but it's your own script and you should know why it creates whitespaces right from the start without thinking about it if you really coded this.

    Go back to your Lego Duplo and build a house with it, kids shouldn't belong to the internet.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to WasserEsser For This Useful Post:

    PhY'z (10-09-2015)

  9. #8
    sethxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    424
    m a d /2short

  10. #9
    cdr1za's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by WasserEsser View Post
    First off, why the fuck do you insult me as a moron when i said that creating variables outside of your functions leaves the signature of your functions the same? Are you mentally retarded? It changes up the signature of the complete .exe file, but if VAC scans for particular functions, you are still banned. Stop insulting me for facts lmao, kid.

    Secondly, why should i tell you why it creates whitespaces? I don't know lua and i haven't created this script. But someone already said that this is copy pasted. I myself can't provide proof that this is copy pasted, but it's your own script and you should know why it creates whitespaces right from the start without thinking about it if you really coded this.

    Go back to your Lego Duplo and build a house with it, kids shouldn't belong to the internet.
    Nobody said this was copy-pasted in this thread as far as I can tell. And it's not, it was just a pain in the ass and uses some autistic code, but it still serves it's purpose. Also, why did you have to get so mad skiddo?
    Last edited by cdr1za; 10-09-2015 at 08:40 PM.

  11. #10
    asuchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by WasserEsser View Post
    First off, why the fuck do you insult me as a moron when i said that creating variables outside of your functions leaves the signature of your functions the same? Are you mentally retarded? It changes up the signature of the complete .exe file, but if VAC scans for particular functions, you are still banned. Stop insulting me for facts lmao, kid.

    Secondly, why should i tell you why it creates whitespaces? I don't know lua and i haven't created this script. But someone already said that this is copy pasted. I myself can't provide proof that this is copy pasted, but it's your own script and you should know why it creates whitespaces right from the start without thinking about it if you really coded this.

    Go back to your Lego Duplo and build a house with it, kids shouldn't belong to the internet.
    That was a joke but on a serious note, valve probably checks for the executable's hash or something for externals.

    Then again, what do I know? I never looked into it myself.
    Last edited by asuchan; 10-09-2015 at 08:43 PM.

  12. #11
    sethxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    424
    Stick the 'J everywhere you can?

    problem solved.

    Also, why the fuck are you saying I copied and pasted it?
    Do you not understand MPGH is filled with memers?

    Also, where the fuck would I even c+p it from?
    Last edited by sethxi; 10-09-2015 at 08:53 PM.

  13. #12
    WasserEsser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    735
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    676
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by sethxi View Post
    m a d /2short
    Quote Originally Posted by cdr1za View Post
    Nobody said this was copy-pasted in this thread as far as I can tell. And it's not, it was just a pain in the ass and uses some autistic code, but it still serves it's purpose. Also, why did you have to get so mad skiddo?
    Quote Originally Posted by asuchan View Post
    That was a joke but on a serious note, valve probably checks for the executable's hash or something for externals.

    Then again, what do I know? I never looked into it myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by sethxi View Post
    Stick the 'J everywhere you can?

    problem solved.

    Also, why the fuck are you saying I copied and pasted it?
    Do you not understand MPGH is filled with memers?

    Also, where the fuck would I even c+p it from?
    Okay, you guys are mentally retarded.





    Please give me one line in my comments where i say that you guys copy pasted this.

    Give me one line where i am mad without getting insulted first.

  14. #13
    APBR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    177
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Is it possible to generate c++ junk code?
    Selling APBR + Air Mech account (worth over 600$s)
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/677-all-po...nt-superb.html

    Just for 150$+RT code.MM or you go first deal !

  15. #14
    sethxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    424
    Are you mentally retarded?
    Go back to your Lego Duplo and build a house with it, kids shouldn't belong to the internet.
    Okay, you guys are mentally retarded
    m a d
    m a d
    m a d
    m a d
    m a d
    m a d
    holy shit dis guy is mad xddddd



    Quote Originally Posted by APBR View Post
    Is it possible to generate c++ junk code?
    Yes.
    Last edited by sethxi; 10-09-2015 at 09:17 PM.

  16. #15
    WasserEsser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    735
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    676
    My Mood
    Busy
    And once again we can see that the average age of MPGH members is below 12.

    You can't even argument, lol.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. if anyone has junk code generator throw me some junk code here please
    By fwsefwsgrgwhergr in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-30-2015, 10:22 AM
  2. Warrock Retail Code Generator
    By Dave84311 in forum Hack/Release News
    Replies: 572
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 12:51 AM
  3. Warrock preiumium code generator
    By kaduna in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 05:04 AM
  4. promo code generator
    By shaban in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 03:06 PM