Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick

Thanks for called me SCAMMER but i want to prove somethings

@FanticSteal Hello you can ask @HeroicXPharaoh About my trades and he was mm like all of them before
    And if iam scammer i will not come to you in skype and talk with you i can make my self silent in mpgh and u wan't know that iam here again but
    but i didnt scamm anyone i buyed an account from there and i sell it and the account recoverd and i was inactive and know iam selling verfied only and ask
    @HeroicXPharaoh in this days i was trusted not scammer like u think so why you removed me from skype and call me scammer i can refund from this guy again but dont call me scammer for no reasons and now when i talk to you to prove im not scammer remove me and block me thats means you are not good Mod :-)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    wrong place to post this.
    if this is regarding a ban post in staff disputes
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=259
    Искеве отстрана Турце?

Thanks
    @ @MEN3EM CSGO I have MANY questions to ask you, first of all, WHY did you make a new account and think you can get away with it?
    2, I removed you becuase I don't "associate" with scammers.
    3, you never dealt with your Scam report, which makes you a scammer.

Does that answer your question for ya?

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=968611

You will be refunding @Cassiopeia97 or be giving away the equal value in the GIVEAWAYS.
    Contact me at via: | |
    I like to play RotMG | Crossfire | CS:GO | Planetside 2 | Minecraft | Latale | Maplestory
    My Vouch Thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    i create a new account because i was inactive and im not remmber the pw just it and yetserday when i see scammers list ! i saw my skype name on it
    so i come to you and talk with you in skype so if iam scammer i will not come to you and i can create new skype its easy i think but im not scammer like u think and this acc i've sold it for @Cassiopeia97 i buyed it from an user from mpgh so thats i got scammed too not my fault any way i can refund but not now i dont have money atm !
    and iam on mpgh 1 week and u didnt know me and u didnt think thats me @okiamhere
    any way iam sorry for that but im not scammer and i think i give u many reasons tell you that

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MEN3EM CSGO View Post
    i create a new account because i was inactive and im not remmber the pw just it and yetserday when i see scammers list ! i saw my skype name on it
    so i come to you and talk with you in skype so if iam scammer i will not come to you and i can create new skype its easy i think but im not scammer like u think and this acc i've sold it for @Cassiopeia97 i buyed it from an user from mpgh so thats i got scammed too not my fault any way i can refund but not now i dont have money atm !
    and iam on mpgh 1 week and u didnt know me and u didnt think thats me @okiamhere
    any way iam sorry for that but im not scammer and i think i give u many reasons tell you that
    Well, considering you never refunded nor dealt with the report, refund the USER or do a giveaway for the equal value that he reported.
    Contact me at via: | |
    I like to play RotMG | Crossfire | CS:GO | Planetside 2 | Minecraft | Latale | Maplestory
    My Vouch Thread