Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scrubbb View Post
    I'm getting errors when building: pastebin. c om/wHnyd89H
    oh god not the unresolved externals
    are you including the main file twice? (aka #include "inVincibleLib.h" in 2 or more different files)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Code:
    1>------ Build started: Project: MyHack, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
    1>  main.cpp
    1>inVincibleLib.lib(EntityManager.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_MSC_VER': value '1800' doesn't match value '1600' in main.obj
    1>inVincibleLib.lib(ClientManager.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_MSC_VER': value '1800' doesn't match value '1600' in main.obj
    1>inVincibleLib.lib(LocalPlayerManager.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_MSC_VER': value '1800' doesn't match value '1600' in main.obj
    1>inVincibleLib.lib(ResourceManager.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_MSC_VER': value '1800' doesn't match value '1600' in main.obj
    1>inVincibleLib.lib(MemoryManager.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_MSC_VER': value '1800' doesn't match value '1600' in main.obj
    1>inVincibleLib.lib(OffsetManager.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_MSC_VER': value '1800' doesn't match value '1600' in main.obj
    1>LINK : fatal error LNK1123: failure during conversion to COFF: file invalid or corrupt
    ========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
    im getting this errors. i double check the installation guide seems i followed it all

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by mik334 View Post
    Code:
    1>------ Build started: Project: MyHack, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
    1>  main.cpp
    1>inVincibleLib.lib(EntityManager.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_MSC_VER': value '1800' doesn't match value '1600' in main.obj
    1>inVincibleLib.lib(ClientManager.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_MSC_VER': value '1800' doesn't match value '1600' in main.obj
    1>inVincibleLib.lib(LocalPlayerManager.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_MSC_VER': value '1800' doesn't match value '1600' in main.obj
    1>inVincibleLib.lib(ResourceManager.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_MSC_VER': value '1800' doesn't match value '1600' in main.obj
    1>inVincibleLib.lib(MemoryManager.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_MSC_VER': value '1800' doesn't match value '1600' in main.obj
    1>inVincibleLib.lib(OffsetManager.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_MSC_VER': value '1800' doesn't match value '1600' in main.obj
    1>LINK : fatal error LNK1123: failure during conversion to COFF: file invalid or corrupt
    ========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
    im getting this errors. i double check the installation guide seems i followed it all
    It seems like you did not. You linked the Release Object in the Debug Project Settings.

//Edit: Let me correct myself, you are trying to use the Library in a different Version of Visual Studio.

The Library is compiled in Visual Studio 2013. Different compiled Versions will follow.
    Last edited by WasserEsser; 10-18-2015 at 11:56 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by WasserEsser View Post
    It seems like you did not. You linked the Release Object in the Debug Project Settings.

//Edit: Let me correct myself, you are trying to use the Library in a different Version of Visual Studio.

The Library is compiled in Visual Studio 2013. Different compiled Versions will follow.
    OH I SEE so i need VS2013 for invincibleLib to work? thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by mik334 View Post
    OH I SEE so i need VS2013 for invincibleLib to work? thanks!
    You don't necessarily need it, i will be pushing out an update later for different versions of Visual Studio.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by WasserEsser View Post
    You don't necessarily need it, i will be pushing out an update later for different versions of Visual Studio.
    Thanks Wesser im using vs express 2010, hope it will work here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    A good option what was working for me:
    Try to get a ProcMem.h and a Procmem.cpp and make evrything by yourself.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adrenaline For This Useful Post:

*VIRE* (10-25-2015),360noskope (10-24-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Hi, i have a question, with this i can create UNDETECTED WH? Or To do UD hack i need to use anything else?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TommySauL1234 View Post
    Hi, i have a question, with this i can create UNDETECTED WH? Or To do UD hack i need to use anything else?
    Yes you can create a undetected WH
    Contact with me in any question...

Hi (:

Thanks
    So if I'm understanding this, this is basically a program that codes in c++ that has all the code and information to create your own cheat including offset and anything you need and all you do is you choose the code you want for a specific cheat then it creates that specific cheat?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by 481k View Post
    So if I'm understanding this, this is basically a program that codes in c++ that has all the code and information to create your own cheat including offset and anything you need and all you do is you choose the code you want for a specific cheat then it creates that specific cheat?
    Almost this, you have a little hard work, What @WasserEsser Did is to give the Structures done so u dont need to write your own GetPlayerBase(), GetPlayerLife() like this, and the offsets too, is the same...

He did everything, but u need at least some code understanding, and a "basic" knowledge on how to code and "hack"

Hi (:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Adri308 View Post
    Almost this, you have a little hard work, What @WasserEsser Did is to give the Structures done so u dont need to write your own GetPlayerBase(), GetPlayerLife() like this, and the offsets too, is the same...

He did everything, but u need at least some code understanding, and a "basic" knowledge on how to code and "hack"
    Explain this to me a bit more, I'm still confused about this, like this program has the code to find other player's in the server so that when I put in my aimbot code it uses the pre-created player finding code?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by 481k View Post
    Explain this to me a bit more, I'm still confused about this, like this program has the code to find other player's in the server so that when I put in my aimbot code it uses the pre-created player finding code?
    No, Using his lib, you don't need to write your own structure to read/write offsets and this things
    You have to create the hack using his lib that is really compleate, so u don't need to include ProcMem or PMemory just include his lib and do something like

Code:
    int main () {
    BLALBALBLA::MEMORYBLABLA::ATTACH("csgo.exe");
    BLALBALBLA::MEMORYBLABLA::MODULE("client.dll");

BLALBALBLA::OFFSETS::GETOFFSETS();

while (true) {
    if (GetASyncKeyState(32) & 0x8000) {
    BLALBLABLA::MEMORYBLABLA::READ::GETFLAG();
    if (FLAG ...) {
    BLALBALBLA::MEMORYBLABLA::WRITE::JUMP();
    }
    }
    }
    LoL i wrote a pseudo BHOP .-.

So basicly u will write your own hack but more easy since everything is already done, you just have to put things togheter and make it work
    }

Hi (:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Adri308 View Post
    No, Using his lib, you don't need to write your own structure to read/write offsets and this things
    You have to create the hack using his lib that is really compleate, so u don't need to include ProcMem or PMemory just include his lib and do something like

Code:
    int main () {
    BLALBALBLA::MEMORYBLABLA::ATTACH("csgo.exe");
    BLALBALBLA::MEMORYBLABLA::MODULE("client.dll");

BLALBALBLA::OFFSETS::GETOFFSETS();

while (true) {
    if (GetASyncKeyState(32) & 0x8000) {
    BLALBLABLA::MEMORYBLABLA::READ::GETFLAG();
    if (FLAG ...) {
    BLALBALBLA::MEMORYBLABLA::WRITE::JUMP();
    }
    }
    }
    LoL i wrote a pseudo BHOP .-.

So basicly u will write your own hack but more easy since everything is already done, you just have to put things togheter and make it work
    }
    Oh ok I understand it now, thanks. The explanation for this at first confused me.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to 481k For This Useful Post:

PhY'z (10-22-2015)

Thanks
    I've got some simple general questions regarding this:
    I've tried to learn the basics of c++, but it's not something you learn over night. I've been self-teaching myself for about 2 weeks now, but I still fail to see the big picture and understand a function as a whole. Do I really need to know the whole c++ language to be able to use this? Anyone got a good toturial that explains basic functions such as "EntityManager, DWORD" and things like that? Should I try to change the functions compared as to how you've written them, and in what way?

And last question, what is it that gets a cheat detected? I've heard it's the signature, but what decides the signature and what makes it unique?
    Last edited by Sanctity; 10-23-2015 at 07:02 AM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast