Thread: want gta 5 pc

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Wink want gta 5 pc

hey i m posting this for 2nd time bcoz last time i didnt got proper/resonable price,i m from india i need gta 5 pc at low price as possible,1$=65INR so 20$ for us is 1week of work,new game costs 20$ itself in my place,but for others 20$ is nothing just a pan pizza ,so many people cracking steam accounts,i too try's to crack steam for gta accounts with brutforce but no luck..if anyone selling socialclub or steam account with gta5 resonable price plz comment here and pm to me,i will buy asap.. trollers stayaway,if anyone try to be smart and troll thread i dont respond to just,i just report,serious sellers contact me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by rosy999 View Post
    hey i m posting this for 2nd time bcoz last time i didnt got proper/resonable price,i m from india i need gta 5 pc at low price as possible,1$=65INR so 20$ for us is 1week of work,new game costs 20$ itself in my place,but for others 20$ is nothing just a pan pizza ,so many people cracking steam accounts,i too try's to crack steam for gta accounts with brutforce but no luck..if anyone selling socialclub or steam account with gta5 resonable price plz comment here and pm to me,i will buy asap.. trollers stayaway,if anyone try to be smart and troll thread i dont respond to just,i just report,serious sellers contact me
    You need to provide your contact info, you can use skype, steam, facebook, twitter and other etc if you don't have any contact source. Skype is highly recommended
    Goal: Reached 1000+ Rep (YeY)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    You need to provide your contact info, you can use skype, steam, facebook, twitter and other etc if you don't have any contact source. Skype is highly recommended
    i already added skype to my signature,i dont know why its not showing,anyway u on my frnd list in skype,if u find anyone plz ping me

Thanks
    add my skype Nick.bugy