Thanks

L*****lonel acc with over 190 PERM guns 4 limited and many rare others!!!!!!!!!!!

i am selling my acc because i need money. i want at least around 300 euros for it! so dont make offers like 50 euros.

if intrested add me on skype: bjorn.uitterlinden

payment only by paypal so with middleman or you go first! btw this is my first acc selling so i dont know how a middleman works so maybey someone can help me with that?

screenshots: bjornuitterlinden.imgur.com/all/

ps i need the money really bad so, the fisrt person who makes a good offer gets the account!!

Thanks
    for everyone skypename giri forest is a scammer he just tried to scam me but failed hard. so pls when adding me on skype dont scam me it wont work we just use a middleman no problems at al

- - - Updated - - -

i am lowering the sellprice to 220 euros. 300 was to much

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by bjornuitterlinde View Post
    for everyone skypename giri forest is a scammer he just tried to scam me but failed hard. so pls when adding me on skype dont scam me it wont work we just use a middleman no problems at al

- - - Updated - - -

i am lowering the sellprice to 220 euros. 300 was to much
    Please report the user here and make sure to include screenshots of the full conversation as well as a screenshot of the user's Skype profile. Once you've reported the user in question, the Official Middlemen will look to deal with your (scam attempt) report and have the user permanent banned if what you're saying turns out to be true.
    Last edited by Hunter; 10-17-2015 at 04:01 PM.