Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    what a fucking ******, am I right OP?

- - - Updated - - -

Every anime OP I've posted on this thread is a REALLY good anime, each and every single one of them. There is countless shitty anime intros that have good music or uniquely cool intros that I didn't post for the exact reason of not subjecting you guys to shit.

Hyouge mono is one of the most underrated animes in existence, it's also the most aethetically pleasing anime in existence.

And The count of monte cristo anime is obv top tier intro if you even know the slightest thing about the anime or the book or the old shitty movies.

And if you google Top ten Openings, you'll get FullMetal Alchemist, Cowboy bebop, all the obvious shit. Thats why I said fuck you and posted Hyouge mono which has a equally insanely good OST like Cowboy bebop only difference is it was never released, only the openings were.
    We're not even discussing the anime itself, just the intros and endings.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Dareka View Post
    so ur one of those ******s from /b ? nice
    Lol Wth does /b/ have anything to do with you being late to the party?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    We're not even discussing the anime itself, just the intros and endings.
    You don't follow communication well, I bet you tend to piss people off no matter how hard you try to be nice.

Since you said endings.... I guess I could post xHunter endings, 2011 had a really good 3rd and 5th ending. The 5th ending is actually it's own song sort of like the Ergo Proxy intro but it's a Japanese song.

Here

Probably one of my favorite Anime Opening/Endings ever tbh.

I just +10'd you
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 10-21-2015 at 08:25 PM.

Thanks
    You don't follow communication well, I bet you tend to piss people off no matter how hard you try to be nice.

Since you said endings.... I guess I could post xHunter endings, 2011 had a really good 3rd and 5th ending. The 5th ending is actually it's own song sort of like the Ergo Proxy intro but it's a Japanese song.

Here

Probably one of my favorite Anime Opening/Endings ever tbh.

I just +10'd you
    Well you're right. I don't socialize much so thats probably the issue.

Either way, your paragraph still made no sense. "This anime is very good. In a discussion about openings, I really enjoyed this series."

Thanks
    Well you're right. I don't socialize much so thats probably the issue.

Either way, your paragraph still made no sense. "This anime is very good. In a discussion about openings, I really enjoyed this series."
    Not sure how, I simply elaborated on the specifics of my posts. You suggested I was copying random animes I did not watch or know about from googling, so I explained how I was only posting good animes, implying they are animes I've watched and enjoyed.

You aren't following along here kiddo, go to college and learn some communication skills.

Thanks
    Not sure how, I simply elaborated on the specifics of my posts. You suggested I was copying random animes I did not watch or know about from googling, so I explained how I was only posting good animes, implying they are animes I've watched and enjoyed.

You aren't following along here kiddo, go to college and learn some communication skills.
    Well I know i'm not that tired, so you edited your first paragraph and added "OP" to the original sentence of

Every anime OP I've posted on this thread is a REALLY good anime, each and every single one of them. There is countless shitty anime intros that have good music or uniquely cool intros that I didn't post for the exact reason of not subjecting you guys to shit.
    Regardless, what you just said has nothing to do what I'm talking about. Look at THIS ^^^^ quote. This is what I am referring to. We're discussing OPENINGS & ENDINGS. NOT anime. Yes, an OP/ED is apart of an anime. You can enjoy either or. For example I enjoy Aldnoahs opening but I dislike the anime itself.

I never said that "you were copying random animes you did not watch or know about from googling." I implied that you were googling "good anime openings."

Lastly, I am in college, I just don't socialize as I've already stated. I'm not a blogfag so I won't elaborate but honestly, its low level trash talk bait and not very productive towards a discussion.

That should be thorough enough for you.

Thanks
    Well I know i'm not that tired, so you edited your first paragraph and added "OP" to the original sentence of

Regardless, what you just said has nothing to do what I'm talking about. Look at THIS ^^^^ quote. This is what I am referring to. We're discussing OPENINGS & ENDINGS. NOT anime. Yes, an OP/ED is apart of an anime. You can enjoy either or. For example I enjoy Aldnoahs opening but I dislike the anime itself.

I never said that "you were copying random animes you did not watch or know about from googling." I implied that you were googling "good anime openings."

Lastly, I am in college, I just don't socialize as I've already stated. I'm not a blogfag so I won't elaborate but honestly, its low level trash talk bait and not very productive towards a discussion.

That should be thorough enough for you.
    I edited it like hours ago, since you're anti-social go watch House of the Five Leaves (https://myanimelist.net/anime/7588/Saraiya_Goyou)

And the dub is pretty good too.

Thanks
    I edited it like hours ago, since you're anti-social go watch House of the Five Leaves (https://myanimelist.net/anime/7588/Saraiya_Goyou)

And the dub is pretty good too.
    It was edited within minutes of the discussion. I don't really care either way.

Being anti-social wasn't a cry for help either. I'll take the recommendation though. I have nothing else to watch that isn't seasonal.

Thanks
    It was edited within minutes of the discussion. I don't really care either way.

Being anti-social wasn't a cry for help either. I'll take the recommendation though. I have nothing else to watch that isn't seasonal.

First of all I had no idea about the context that I guess you are talking about, when I was editing my post I was adding things, and when you responded saying I edited it, I edited whichever post a long time ago, I've been making bumps this entire time.

If you want to dispute this then you should have taken pictures. gg +1 again if this was SM64 I would have the letter number glitch by now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Nisekoi's opening was also pretty damn awesome! 0:47 -> 0:54 is what I live for in this opening.

[

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Idc what you say but for me its the first german opening from One Piece
    and here other openings i love

Last edited by Nyaro; 10-26-2015 at 06:27 PM.

MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown
    MPGH Realm of the Mad God Minion December 2017 - December 2018

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Ill just drop this here