Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

MPGH News - 77th Edition

77th Edition - October 18th, 2015
    My god, finally.

Happy Birthday, Liz!
    According to a very reliable source, @Flengo, it was revealed first to @Shadow That it was @Liz's birthday on 10/17! On behalf of the News Force we'd like to thank you for all of the very hard work you do for MPGH and hope your birthday is as good as the last! We understand that your work can be overlooked by some but it's not secret that you keep the sections functional, you're dedicated and you amount to a great part of MPGH. To show your appreciation and give Liz some happy birthday wishes, the thread can be found here.

Credits to @Shadow for his brilliant video

The Honest Admin
    Earlier this week among the stockpile of threads in General, a gem was found, no, a diamond, a thread that allowed all users to contribute to and reveal their personal opinion to an admin without any stipulations and in return receive the same. This thread was titled, "THING YOU MOST LIKE ABOUT & MOST HATE ABOUT ARUNFORCE" and accumulated about 57 replies in under 48 hours until @arunforce closed it. If you'd like to see some of the honesty given to arunforce and received from him for specific members, you can check out that thread here.

- If you are interested in getting closer with the MPGH community without any restrictions via Skype, you can apply to join the MPGH-1 Skype Chat here.
    - If you are interested in getting closer with the League of Legends (LoL) and/or the Realm of the Mad God (ROTMG) community and you meet the requirements, make sure to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH League of Legends Official Skype Group here and/or of the Official MPGH Realm of the Mad God Skype Group here.

• @Aborted and @Schuba are now part of the News Force and do Music News, Congratulations!!
    • @Cursed is now part of the News Force and does Gaming News, Congratulations!!
    • @Euphemistic is now part of the News Force as an interviewer, Congratulations!
    • @Hunter's Best Sheep is now part of the News Force and does User News, Congratulations!!
    • @Wyo is now part of the News Force and does WTF News (a new subset of Global News)! Congratulations!!
    • @Hero has been part of the MPGH Staff Team for four years now! This is somewhat an achievement! Congratulations!!
    • @lineon85 received the contributor title, Congratulations!!

Donations:

Thank you all for the kind donations! Enjoy the benefits! If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all of the benefits Donator has!

Birthdays:
    • @Liz, our beloved Staff Administrator, had her birthday this week! Congratulations and remember, never ask how old a lady is!

Postbans:

Staff Changes:

Promotions:

Demotions/Resignations:
    • @David. is no longer part of the News Force.
    • @Versa is no longer part of the News Force.
    • @HeroicXPharaoh is no longer a Marketplace Moderator nor an Official Middleman.

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]BACKD00R
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Mayion

Moderators
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss
    (CrossFire Hacks & Cheats and Marketplace)

[MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI
    (ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Hacks, DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats, Garry Mod's Hacks & Cheats, Minecraft Hacks & Cheats, Need For Speed World Hacks & Cheats, Other First Person Shooter Hacks and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks)

Minion+
    [MPGH]Cataclypse
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]FanticSteal
    (Marketplace)

Minions
    [MPGH]akim14
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V Hacks & Cheats)

[MPGH]Batman
    (League of Legends Hacks & Cheats, MapleStory Hacks & Cheats and Other First Person Shooter Hacks)

[MPGH]Blue Jay
    (Alliance of Valiant Arms Hacks & Cheats, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats and Mission Against Terror Hacks & Cheats)

[MPGH]Boombox
    (General)

[MPGH]Color
    (Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

[MPGH]Democritus
    (League of Legends Hacks & Cheats)

[MPGH]Black
    (BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers)

[MPGH]Jhem
    (Other MMPORG Hacks)

[MPGH]krazyshank
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats and Trove Hacks & Cheats)

[MPGH]Normen's Sheep
    (Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Paralyze
    (Battlefield Hacks & Cheats)

[MPGH]Raple
    (Minecraft Hacks & Cheats and Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats)

[MPGH]Saboteur
    (General)

[MPGH]Shadow
    (Battlefield Hacks & Cheats)

[MPGH]Yamiez
    (Other MMPORG Hacks and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

Game Hacking
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    [MPGH]FanticSteal
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Wassabi?

Hot Threads:
    This is me.
    THING YOU MOST LIKE & MOST HATE ABOUT ARUNFORCE
    Whoever cracks this code is an 1337 haxor
    Would you guys do this for $10k?
    Someone stole $1500 from me.
    4 years as staff
    Which iPhone? 6s or 6

Valve wants gamers to improve the Steam Controller design

Valve has been horsing around with the Steam controller for a couple of years, and to be sure, it's come a long way since it was first revealed to the world. But even though it's now ready for release, it's not really 'finished' in the strictest sense of the word. As Valve's Robin Walker told PC World, he expects that once the public gets hold of it, they'll improve the design even further.
    "I don’t think this will be the last Steam Controller design ever. We’re just about to hit the point where customers get their hands on it which, to us in the software world, that’s where stuff starts to get really interesting," Walker said. He didn't predict what might be done with, but said he expects "it'll be awesome."

My Take: I think it is a great idea to have their company use the consumers as sort of beta testers without us knowing. I also appreciate that they allow the consumers to help in the design process which is more than Xbox or PS have done.

Tesla Equips Its Autonomous Vehicles With A New Feature: Autopilot
    With the thought of completely "driverless" cars barely to be a reality just a few years ago, Tesla's two driverless models, Model S and Model X were recently patched with a new version, "Version 7.0" that came with a few new features, the main one being "Autosteer" that allows the car to switch lanes per the driver's signal, "automatically stay in a lane, slowing down if necessary to avoid traffic and steering around curves". If that's not enough, according to Tim Stevens of CNET, "Updated Model S and X vehicles will also be able to slot themselves into parallel parking spots."

going under slight revisions

Migrant crisis: Slovenia sets limit of 2,500 people a day
    The Interior Ministry Secretary of State Bostjan Sefic said Slovenia could not accept Croatia's request to take 5,000, because Austria's daily limit is 1,500. Most of the migrants, many from Afghanistan, Syria and Iraq are crossing Croatia and Slovenia to reach Western Europe. The limitation on the numbers has led to a build-up of migrants and refugees on Croatia's border with Serbia.

Around 40 buses of people were backed up in Serbia on Sunday, and tempers flared between frustrated migrants and overstretched police officers. "We are waiting here four hours on the bus," Muhammad Samin from Afghanistan told the Associated Press. "The weather is too cold. We wear lots of shirts. The children are also in the cold. No food.", the migrants said. There are also reported to be 4,000 migrants waiting at a reception centre in the east Croatian town of Opatovac, hoping for an onward journey towards Slovenia. The migrants have already spent weeks walking from Turkey, via Greece, Macedonia and Serbia.

These people wait at a reception centre having crossed into Slovenia from Croatia.

Thousands wait to enter from Serbia to Croatia.

Mr.Sefic told a news conference that Slovenia "cannot accept unlimited numbers of migrants if we know that they cannot continue their journey"; "Croatia asked us to accept 5,000 migrants per day, but Austria told us they can accept at maximum 1,500". He also said that Slovenia had to turn down a request by Croatia on Sunday to send it a second train of migrants.
    The UN's refugee agency says about 4,000 migrants crossed into Slovenia on Saturday. By Sunday morning, Austria said it had allowed through around 1,000 people. Slovenia became the main route for migrants after Hungary closed its borders to them on Friday night, citing security concerns.

Hunter: Hi Black, how's life been going for you?

[MPGH]Black: Meh, it's been better. Currently in the middle of exams and kind of worried about it. These tests are just for us to know where they are, but my parents don't seem to care about them.

Hunter: Well, keep in mind that things always eventually get better. In what school grade are you currently?

[MPGH]Black: Haha, really hope so. I'm currently in the 11th grade.

Hunter: That's nice. Do you already know what do you want to become in the future?

[MPGH]Black: Unfortunately, I have not decided what I would like to do yet. Took a mix of subjects so that I could decide whether I want to do Sciences or Finances (although I seem to be leaning more towards Finances at the moment). You?

Hunter: I intend to enter the medicine college and hopefully become a successful neurologist, thanks for asking. Anyways, leaving school-related matters aside, how did you find MPGH in the first place and why did you join it?

[MPGH]Black: Ah, I've actually tried to remember how I got into this forum. I believe it was near the end of 2011/ beginning of 2012m, when I had just started playing AQW and me being me, I snooped around with the hope of finding some hacks for it. The first thing I found was MPGH so I decided to set my roots in once I looked around. Have not looked back ever since.

Hunter: I see, it actually makes sense as you did end up applying for Battle On Games Minion when Liz opened applications for it. Is the BattleOn Games section your favorite one on MPGH or do you've any other favorite section(s)?

[MPGH]Black: To be honest, it used to be, but now, I mostly just browse non-gaming sections like the Marketplace and General. BattleOn Games, namely AQW lost its appeal once they started milking the game.

Hunter: Well yes, the same happened to Combat Arms, (etc) and also yes, I still remember about your so famous vouch reviews. Still Battle On related, how did you feel when you realized that you had been given BattleOn Minion?

[MPGH]Black: It was like a chance to get back into MPGH. I took a break from this community for about two years and came back nearly on the end of 2014 with the hope of to get back into the forum and such. Becoming a Minion made this much easier.

Hunter
    : Yeah, I think a decent amount of people noticed your return into MPGH. Do you currently play any games? And if so, which ones and what is your favorite genre of them?

[MPGH]Black: Sort of gone to Runescape, I play primarily on private servers of it. Once my tests season gets over, I hope to try to play CS:GO as everyone tells me it's a pretty fun game to play.

Hunter: Indeed it is. It's a pretty fun FPS Game to play. By the way, has MPGH helped you to improve your personality in any way? For instance, to me it helped me to become more friendly and such.

[MPGH]Black: Yeah, made a few friends and now I feel more comfortable talking to people with a microphone. It has also given me a sense of responsibility as a Minion as well as made me become more differently aware of the things that are happening around the world, (thanks @Wyo).

Hunter: So basically, it made you see the world and the things around of it in a different perspective.

[MPGH]Black: Yes, essentially.

Hunter: I see, well, that's good to know. Now, leaving MPGH aside, do you've any hobbies outside of MPGH and do you practice any sports?

[MPGH]Black: Yes, I've been part of my school band for about 5 years now. Initially played the piano, then moved on to the trumpet and now I play the tuba. Sports-wise, I play volleyball (currently in a volleyball team) and football.

Hunter: That's good to know as well. Speaking on the word good, do you have any good MPGH quotes that you'd like to point out?

[MPGH]Black: Yes, I do. "ZECTIX R U READY", "NO R U READY NOW" and "I FOUGHT THE LAW AND WON", all said by @NormenJaydenFBI.

Hunter: Alright, it's been a pleasure to interview you, Black. Have a great day!

[MPGH]Black: Likewise, have a good day too.

• Head Editor
      • Psychotic
    • Writers
      • Headlines
        • Psychotic
      • User News
        • Hunter's Best Sheep
        • Time
      • Gaming News
        • Cursed
        (Democritus (10/18)
      • Technology News
        • Predator
        (Psychotic 10/18)
      • Music News
        • Schuba
        • Aborted
        (n/a 10/18)
      • Global News
        • Wyo
        (Hunter 10/18)
      • Interviewers
        • Mayion
        • Flengo
        • Hunter
        • Time
      • Freelancers
        • Democritus

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Psychotic For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (10-19-2015),Cataclypse (10-18-2015),[MPGH]Cursed (10-18-2015),[MPGH]Dave84311 (10-21-2015),Gaydow (10-19-2015),Hunter (10-19-2015),Itachi (10-19-2015),[MPGH]Liz (10-19-2015),Logic (10-19-2015),Paralyze (10-19-2015),RotmgSyahid (10-22-2015),Schuba (10-19-2015),Ticherhaz (10-19-2015),Yemiez (10-21-2015),Yung Lean 2001 (10-18-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Pretty good
    S-A-D B-O-Y-S
    Bitch, I grind, bitch, I grind

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Another amazing news.

Shame I missed out on this edition
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Nice man! Great release a good read alltogether.

Thanks
    Good job guys
    Member: December 24th, 2012
    Donator: January 4th, 2013
    Editor: January 19th, 2013 - August 17th, 2013
    Battlefield Minion: March 7th, 2013 - September 22nd, 2013
    Former Staff: September 22nd, 2013 - January 21st, 2014
    Battlefield Minion: January 21st, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Titanfall Minion: February 25th, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Former Staff: May 5th, 2014 - October 10th, 2015
    Battlefield Minion: October 10th, 2015 - February 12th, 2017
    Call of Duty Minion: March 4th, 2016 - February 12th, 2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Congratulations to everyone who got news force!
    Also Good news as always!
    And im in hot threads hehe

MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown
    MPGH Realm of the Mad God Minion December 2017 - December 2018

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Congratz to all and thanks for the news

- Molot -
    |PM|

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Good job dude
    Anything can PM me. I'm from Malaysia.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Nice, hopefully next news will be twice as better than this.

I'm so ready for Wyo's global news

Member since May 2010
    Donator/Premium since August 2015
    First Postban September 2016 :'(
    Premium Seller September 2016
    News Force November 2016
    Other Mmorpg Minion November 2016

Thanks
    Cool I like it!

Thanks
    Check your skype PMs @Psychotic I sent something you can add to the Music News section since it is blank.
    Overall great job guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen

Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - ~Dec 2019
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Schuba For This Useful Post:

Logic (10-19-2015)

I love myself
    나도 너를 사랑해

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I don't know why we can't ask her age.

A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Thanks
    great job guys!
    Schuba is my main nigga.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post
    Go ahead, PM her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen

Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - ~Dec 2019
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post
    Because it's rude to ask how old a lady is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast