Thanks

Disconnect after 20 seconds in game (Europe server)

Hi,

Whenever I connect to a game in the European server after 20 seconds it disconnects and goes back to the lobby with this error "host link lost notified to server" I can connect normally on US server but I get like 180-220 ping, so it's kinda not playable, how can I fix this?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Hunter; 10-28-2015 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Changed the Thread's prefix to [Solved].

Thanks
    Got it, but can't connect the website, got banned. lolz.

Thanks
    I did try re-installing but it doesn't seem to work, all I can access is the U.S server and when I join a game in Europe server it disconnects after 20 seconds and btw I tried running it with hotspot shield and it actually works but of course it's not an option because it still affects the ping

Thanks
    aeria's server suc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by lemby91 View Post
    I did try re-installing but it doesn't seem to work, all I can access is the U.S server and when I join a game in Europe server it disconnects after 20 seconds and btw I tried running it with hotspot shield and it actually works but of course it's not an option because it still affects the ping
    Why are you using hotspot shield is your county ip banned ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    Why are you using hotspot shield is your county ip banned ?
    Like I said before, it's working fine on the U.S server, I don't think Aeria would be that choosy and btw last week it was working fine on the European server lol and I just saw somewhere someone having the same problem and he used hotspot shield and it worked for him and it did work for me, so I really can't understand what the problem is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Like I said before, it's working fine on the U.S server, I don't think Aeria would be that choosy and btw last week it was working fine on the European server lol and I just saw somewhere someone having the same problem and he used hotspot shield and it worked for him and it did work for me, so I really can't understand what the problem is.
    How about answering a simple question like why your are using hotspot shield ? Not rambling on about someone else and how he uses a stupid vpn . I can only assume you have a ban use ccleaner and forget hotspot shield use tmac .
    Last edited by HOOSIER; 10-20-2015 at 08:58 AM.

Thanks
    Like I said earlier it was working fine last week and no my IP is not banned nor my country IP is banned and I used hotspot shield just to confirm if it actually works and from what I've read some people have been having issues like that since the last update and I did use ccleaner and I guess I'll try tmac and see if it works and I'll let you know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Like I said earlier it was working fine last week and no my IP is not banned nor my country IP is banned and I used hotspot shield just to confirm if it actually works and from what I've read some people have been having issues like that since the last update and I did use ccleaner and I guess I'll try tmac and see if it works and I'll let you know.
    If you disconnect with the vpn it is clearly the vpn causing the problem. Try without the vpn and if you still dc you know that it is not the vpn .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    1 week has passed since the OP's last reply, assuming solved.

/Closed.