Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast
    Thanks
    Is there an autobattler available for this version of AEDab? I would like to farm Z-Tokens.

Thanks
    the Auto SWF URL finder is not working its asking me to goto the website and get it from there which i tryed but nothing seems to happen when i try to load it. please help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by diablo99999 View Post
    Yea im not gonna put in that effort... The fact that i even made the edit and attempted to upload for you all was extra
    Rules are rules bro.
    The Mods could do it for you for the first time but they wont do it again the second time.
    The Cash Must Flow

Thanks
    Guys i have an error of ''no web access,AE website broke autofetch code. Its something about swf but i dont know what to do.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by asamortal View Post
    Rules are rules bro.
    The Mods could do it for you for the first time but they wont do it again the second time.
    And I care? - Should I just not release anything next time?

Actually better yet. I won't explain how I fixed it...
    Last edited by diablo99999; 10-29-2019 at 08:24 PM.

Thanks
    View source isn't very detailed, you act like people are stupid because they don't already know what you know. That's called arrogance.

Just explain how to get the swf instead of saying "view source"

Like speaking japanese to a swedish kid. We dunno wtf you saying bro lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rosiebug View Post
    View source isn't very detailed, you act like people are stupid because they don't already know what you know. That's called arrogance.

Just explain how to get the swf instead of saying "view source"

Like speaking japanese to a swedish kid. We dunno wtf you saying bro lol
    Our apologies for not spoon-feeding you information with step by step pictures. We forgot that html, visual basic tutorials, and step by step guides for them did not become mainstream until 2006; there would not have been enough time for anyone to research the topics.
    We hope you forgive us for assuming that you were capable of reading and using resources, such as google or maybe this forum.
    Last edited by diablo99999; 11-03-2019 at 07:28 AM. Reason: I forgot to mention it's CTRL+U on mainstream browsers.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to diablo99999 For This Useful Post:

wizardmc (01-01-2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by diablo99999 View Post
    Our apologies for not spoon-feeding you information with step by step pictures. We forgot that html, visual basic tutorials, and step by step guides for them did not become mainstream until 2006; there would not have been enough time for anyone to research the topics.
    We hope you forgive us for assuming that you were capable of reading and using resources, such as google or maybe this forum.

Blah blah blah no one is smart like me blah blah blah. Already explained this concept to you. Thx for the help bro. Nice trainer btw you are like the most important guy the only guy ever to make a trainer so it's really cool that you're such an arse pro man. gz man.

Good day

Thanks
    Blah blah blah no one is smart like me blah blah blah. Already explained this concept to you. Thx for the help bro. Nice trainer btw you are like the most important guy the only guy ever to make a trainer so it's really cool that you're such an arse pro man. gz man.

Good day
    I'm honestly sad to see that people are too lazy and/or dumb to use google. I cannot tell if you are so inept that you have somehow falsely reasoned common sense for superior intelligence, thereby reasoning anyone who has any speck of common sense as arrogant; or you are just trolling...

If you are unaware of what common sense dictates in a situation where you do not know something, the proper procedure is to first attempt to clarify on one's own based on context. Then, if still unsolved, make use of some other resources like Google, a textbook, a database... After, if all else fails, ask a person. There is no point in which typing like a buffoon makes you look superior in any circumstance, but I guess that was too much to ask for from someone with the temperament and mental acuity of a 9-year-old.

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+to+View+Source&s=g

Oh, and I hope you realize that I did not make this trainer nor have I ever publicly released any trainers I have made.
    Last edited by diablo99999; 11-04-2019 at 06:46 PM.

Thanks

Good day
    All you need to do to make it work is use the source files Dab provided and add in the edits diablo has graciously provided. There was no need for such hostilities.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Anyone who continues flaming can get an infraction.

Thanks
    okey ı have ''processing Error'' its says game database may be offline or havingproblems. there could also be a communiction problem between your computer and game server. its starts 2-3 days ago. any advice?

is aq elite working? or any way to farm war points and token?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Shop loaders don't work for some reason.
    The Cash Must Flow

Thanks
    If anyone's getting the error that tells you to get the new swf, go to page 34, scroll till you see diablo9's post with a download link and download that instead of the one on the first page, then it's just "AEDab0 >AEDab >bin >Release > the application". Don't know why his edits worked or any of that technical stuff and I tried downloading the Lore451 swf file from the AQC website and loading it in the base AEdab but I couldnt get past the login screen.

It's not like anyone wants to sift through 35 forum pages looking to see if someone else gave a easy to follow guide on how to get this thing working again but hopefully the main post gets updated at some pooint so people like me and the guys above don't even have to put in this extra effort when every other trainer is just download and go.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LanceDrake286 For This Useful Post:

ekillusion (07-08-2020),Lady Bugs (04-15-2020),Namthevu (07-15-2020),prabhraj (12-04-2019),Vingle (12-21-2019),XaitanDargon (04-23-2020)

Thanks
    Can anyone explain what is wrong with the info edit, stats edit, and dmg resistance? By changing the tokens do you actually receive the tokens because it hasn't been working for me. And by changing your level does this actually work too? And the health and mana points is so weird, I change them and it like adds my health number onto the one I just did, for example my default HP is 4926 and when I want to change it to say 8000 it instead becomes 49268000. And when in battle, once an attack goes through on my character the health just defaults back to 4926. The same issue is also on the stats edit. I once was able to change all my values to 200 and it had actually worked, but then after I closed out of the application it went back to if I go to battle with the changed values the trainer just gives me a gray screen. And with dmg resistance once the values are changed and I go in battle they just default back to what it was prior as well.
    Last edited by ZeHacker101; 12-17-2019 at 05:20 PM.

Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast