Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Answers to AP world history "Crash Course world History"

Does anyone have a site that contains the answers to these
    "Crash Course World history" videos by john green that every AP World class in Texas is cramming down our throats?
    They're fucking annoying.
    I'm in 10th grade, Play football and baseball. I get home at 6, That leaves no time to do fucking anything with 3 hours of AP world homework plus my other classes.
    Any advice?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OncePhoenix View Post
    Does anyone have a site that contains the answers to these
    "Crash Course World history" videos by john green that every AP World class in Texas is cramming down our throats?
    They're fucking annoying.
    I'm in 10th grade, Play football and baseball. I get home at 6, That leaves no time to do fucking anything with 3 hours of AP world homework plus my other classes.
    Any advice?
    Quizlet bruh.
    Just Google the questions.
    There's also some other site called blue notes or some shit, but the answers are blurred out.
    You can bypass this by using the Search function on Chrome (Ctrl+F+), and then just use process of elimination to get the correct answer from it.

Thanks
    Well from my experience I had no issue with AP classes because you should know what they entail by the fact they're a 'college level course': rigor, dedication, harder work than regular classes. I took 4 AP classes a year and partly because I was solely an academic (I didn't do sports until my Senior year) and I have always been relatively good with handling my responsibilities in a timely manner. I can't speak for the fact that you get home at 6 but I knew a fellow who I believe got a full ride from football which you can insinuate the amount of dedication and pressure on him for football, he was still able to take some of the AP classes I was taking my Senior and Junior year.

As for advice I would definitely suggest thinking about a a routine. Do you have any offer hours? Learn to prioritize certain classes over others but make sure your overarching goal is to complete all your work on a daily basis. Simply staying organized with what you need to do each night and before the next day is the best way to succeed. Secondly, make sure you buy a calendar and I know how simple this sounds but you should ahve your own personal calendar to mark important dates, ie projects that are due in the future because your day-to-day homework will definitely fog your memory and you won't remember that it's due unless your teacher reminds you, a friend, otherwise, you'll come to class empty handed. Becoming reliant on yourself is the first life skill any high schooler should learn as opposed to relying on everyone else to tell you when something is due, this is called general academic maturity. If you plan to go into higher level education and haven't equipped this skill yet? Good luck because college is ruthless and will spit you out without a splinter of mercy.

If you need any more advice or would like any help feel free to shoot me a vm/pm.

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder