Thread: classes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Talking classes

hello guys i have created a new account (my other lvl 65 was bunned) and it s been a long while since i have played soo what class should i aim for?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    LegionDoomknight, Ultra Omniknight (get this first as it will become rare in November!), Blaze Binder, Undead Slayer <- The Best in my opinion for PvE / PvP

Could also get Evolved Shaman, Thief of Hours and Master Ranger when you feel like this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I agree with Dimasuper, you should start with Ultra OmniKnight because its both going to be rare and is very OP, I would suggest that you go for a lot of the harder to get classes like, Collector, Blaze Binder, Pyromancer (needed for to get Blaze Binder), and Cryomancer. the reason for these classes is because you have to do daily quests to get them, so the earlier you start the sooner you finish, and they are also really powerful. Hope that helps

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by dimasuper View Post
    Undead Slayer <- The Best in my opinion for PvE / PvP
    What class is this, never heard of it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    What bots should i use to get 300 omni tokens? i'm at 112 but it's so fucking slow! Does anyone know of a faster way to get tokens, i'm also level 34 so i can't just kill the boss directly ;(
    Last edited by MatteBlack; 10-27-2015 at 01:05 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_handsome View Post
    What class is this, never heard of it.
    With this i meant ALL three classes. Undead Slayer is the Class that you can buy when you reach Doomwood Rank 10. Also you can buy Deathknight like a counterpart to Undead Slayer. Sadly both classes need Legend-Access. I am not allowed to post links to other sites, just put "aqw undead slayer" in google and click on the first link!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by MatteBlack View Post
    What bots should i use to get 300 omni tokens? i'm at 112 but it's so fucking slow! Does anyone know of a faster way to get tokens, i'm also level 34 so i can't just kill the boss directly ;(
    actually level up

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperD View Post
    With this i meant ALL three classes. Necromancer is the Class that you can buy when you reach Doomwood Rank 10. Also you can buy Deathknight like a counterpart to Undead Slayer. Sadly both classes need Legend-Access. I am not allowed to post links to other sites, just put "aqw undead slayer" in google and click on the first link!
    you mean necromancer right? undead slayer sucks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by BaconHero
    you mean necromancer right? undead slayer sucks
    i do mean undead slayer as it is a pretty good PvE char when fighting undead-monsters. Necro is pretty good, but is not as good as LDK when soloing bosses.

you do not have to kill the boss to get tokens. kill normal monsters as it will get you tokens at the 25% rate. that's pretty high actually
    Last edited by TheSuperD; 10-27-2015 at 06:57 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Just find a map with other people farming the boss as well
    You don't really have to do everything by yourself

It's actually much faster getting it from the boss compared to farming it with regular mobs

plus the boss sometimes drops an extra Omniknight Token from time to time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by asamortal View Post
    Just find a map with other people farming the boss as well
    You don't really have to do everything by yourself

It's actually much faster getting it from the boss compared to farming it with regular mobs

plus the boss sometimes drops an extra Omniknight Token from time to time
    i disagree with you. with my own made bot i've got 200 tokens in 60 minutes from normal monsters. with the non-member quest you will need thrice of the time. so as a non-member you will need 180 minutes for 200 tokens from normal monsters.

also "finding a map" doesn't guarantee you that they actually kill this boss fast. it is all luck against numbers. numbers win this time because it works! i finished the whole event in 2 hours with all available items. try it, you will for sure get the same or even better results!
    Last edited by TheSuperD; 10-28-2015 at 09:29 AM.

Thanks
    i disagree with you. with my own made bot i've got 200 tokens in 60 minutes from normal monsters. with the non-member quest you will need thrice of the time. so as a non-member you will need 180 minutes for 200 tokens from normal monsters.

also "finding a map" doesn't guarantee you that they actually kill this boss fast. it is all luck against numbers. numbers win this time because it works! i finished the whole event in 2 hours with all available items. try it, you will for sure get the same or even better results!
    Getting 200 in an hour is crazy fast!!! I used the carbon Ultra OmniKnight bot and I left it overnight and only got about 200!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by oooopppp View Post
    Getting 200 in an hour is crazy fast!!! I used the carbon Ultra OmniKnight bot and I left it overnight and only got about 200!
    i know, right? finished the event pretty fast. BUT! i have access to member-quest and i farmed from the normal monsters. i am not that good with maths, but: this map has some locations. i used all of them. i don't remember how many there so i just will make an example:

i kill monsters in the first cell of the map, then bot moves me to the next and i kill 3 monsters then the next cell with 3 kills and another cell with kills. all in all i need less than two minutes for these 4 cells. it makes 10 kills. from ten kills i get 2,5 quest items. for people with member-access it means 2,5 tokens. for non-mem it means almost 1 token(you need 3 quest items for one token). so. this is a pretty simple calculation. OF COURSE one should think about the skill cooldown and sometimes the bot will take the other skill and sometimes it will start attacking the strongest monster in the room. but still. this way it is much faster i think. for non-mem it would be great when you can kill the boss in less than a minute. then boss is of course much better and faster. for this you shoul join this map with "1" on the end like "mapname-1".

please correct me when im wrong. i tried to describe my thoughts as good as possible on the paper.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    fak ////////

- - - Updated - - -

i do mean undead slayer as it is a pretty good PvE char when fighting undead-monsters. Necro is pretty good, but is not as good as LDK when soloing bosses.

you do not have to kill the boss to get tokens. kill normal monsters as it will get you tokens at the 25% rate. that's pretty high actually
    tf is LDK?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by BaconHero View Post
    fak ////////

- - - Updated - - -

tf is LDK?
    legion doomknight

Thanks
    i know, right? finished the event pretty fast. BUT! i have access to member-quest and i farmed from the normal monsters. i am not that good with maths, but: this map has some locations. i used all of them. i don't remember how many there so i just will make an example:

i kill monsters in the first cell of the map, then bot moves me to the next and i kill 3 monsters then the next cell with 3 kills and another cell with kills. all in all i need less than two minutes for these 4 cells. it makes 10 kills. from ten kills i get 2,5 quest items. for people with member-access it means 2,5 tokens. for non-mem it means almost 1 token(you need 3 quest items for one token). so. this is a pretty simple calculation. OF COURSE one should think about the skill cooldown and sometimes the bot will take the other skill and sometimes it will start attacking the strongest monster in the room. but still. this way it is much faster i think. for non-mem it would be great when you can kill the boss in less than a minute. then boss is of course much better and faster. for this you shoul join this map with "1" on the end like "mapname-1".

please correct me when im wrong. i tried to describe my thoughts as good as possible on the paper.
    Lmao, thanks for replying. Im a non mem and it took me a century to get that class.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast