Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    yeah your statistics are all off. they don't take into consideration having to complete the hilt quest a second time for the aura.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Where's the start and forgot bot?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Could someone please get an actual 100% accurate count of the absolute total Void Auras needed please?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadleech View Post
    Could someone please get an actual 100% accurate count of the absolute total Void Auras needed please?
    What you ACTUALLY need:

4 Barium
    4 Necromancer Scroll of Dark Arts
    1 Doom Heart
    2 Primarch's Hilt
    31 Chaorrupted Hourglass
    2 Blade Essence
    10,000 Undead Energy
    5,100 Bone Dust
    1,600 Cavern Celestite
    Void 7,500 Aura

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lordsafari For This Useful Post:

Downloadleech (01-15-2016)

Thanks
    Why is Spirit Orb-Carbon the exact same dmbot for the Loyal Follower-Carbon, is anyone else having an issue where loading Spirit Orb-Carbon takes us to fight EPHEMERITE in timevoid?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by nilelion View Post
    can i point out a problem in this...
    o wait i can you need to farm the creating doom aura you need unenhanced hilt which meants you need to do creating doom hilt twice so instead of 2510 void aura there you need 5k void aura maybe this went over your gaze please check ths out if im wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by lordsafari View Post
    yeah your statistics are all off. they don't take into consideration having to complete the hilt quest a second time for the aura.
    I see what you mean. Thank you! You both are absolutely correct. Even on my own pdf it says the same (needs another one Unenhanced Hilt and Unenhanced Blade = exactly 2570 Void Auras more). Got to re-make the last table.

Thank you, guys!

Quote Originally Posted by ZachTNG View Post
    Why is Spirit Orb-Carbon the exact same dmbot for the Loyal Follower-Carbon, is anyone else having an issue where loading Spirit Orb-Carbon takes us to fight EPHEMERITE in timevoid?
    Ephemerite in Timevoid has to drop it. It had to one month ago. I wasn't in Germany that's why i couldn't answer earlier. I am sorry for the delay. I will look into it and re-check the bot.
    Last edited by TheSuperD; 03-03-2016 at 12:57 PM.

Thanks
    thanks for this but as a newbie I didnt have yet the BLOD can you make a "how to get" tutorial on the fastest way to get BLOD. Sorry for my bad english lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by andrey569 View Post
    thanks for this but as a newbie I didnt have yet the BLOD can you make a "how to get" tutorial on the fastest way to get BLOD. Sorry for my bad english lol
    This would be as comprehensive as this guide. I am surely looking into it
    Last edited by Hunter; 08-11-2016 at 07:49 AM.

Thanks
    sooo ur making one? thanks ma friend

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    @andrey569

Here is the guide you want.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by andrey569 View Post
    sooo ur making one? thanks ma friend
    I think, i will. First i have some other guides to make and then BLoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Play_N_Hack View Post
    @andrey569

Here is the guide you want.
    It is not that fast as i know this guide and it just gives you the information what to do to get BLoD.

What andrey569 wanted was same guide as for NSoD, but for BLoD and with bots. Correct me when i am wrong. And.. I do not really like the style how the ae-forums made this guide. For new players it will seem not clear enough what to do. I am sorry, but they put together information for really advanced players. I do not blame them. It is just that they wanted to be quick. That's all
    Last edited by TheSuperD; 03-21-2016 at 07:28 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Oh I know he wanted bots, but the guide itself is very in-depth for BLoD and very clear on what to get.

Also the maker of the guide included a shortcut:

BLoD Step by Step Guide

This is a shorter version of the guide for players that wish to take the beeline to BLoD with no hesitation.

Ignore this if you have already completed this saga.

[1] The first three quests are fairly self explanatory. In order to do them, you must have completed the DoomWood storyline and obtained the Reinforced badge.
    [2] The next two quests are also self explanatory. You will need 40 Bone Dust and 25 Undead Essences. Afterwards, you will need to repeat one of these quests until you get 100 Spirit Orbs.
    [3] Once you get 100 Spirit Orbs, you may turn them in for your first Loyal Spirit Orb through the quest.
    [4] Now you've made it to the longest part of getting BLoD. You will need to farm at least 10,500 Spirit Orbs. The recommended way is to do the Soul Searching quest from BattleUnderC; stack them to 1000 Undead Essences and then turn them in for Spirit Orbs at Necropolis.
    [5] While farming the 10,500 Spirit Orbs, you should complete the Mine Crafting daily quest every day until you posses these metals: Copper, Barium, and Silver.
    [6] Once you have the 10,500 orbs and the three metals, you may start the Destiny Weapon Construction.
    [7] Get Celestial Copper and merge your 10,500 Spirit Orbs into 2 Bright Auras and 5 Loyal Spirit Orbs.
    [8] /join Dwarfhold and head to Geopetal. Merge for the Celestial Copper of Destiny.
    [9] Turn in at Necropolis and re-accept it. (This just checks that you have completed the __ of Destiny and you are required to complete one of these quests once)
    [10] Complete the Weapon Kit quests. You will need one of each Kit per Blinding Weapon (3 Basic, Advanced but 4 Ultimate's as you require one for BLoD).
    [11] Merge the Mace of Destiny -> Bright Mace of Destiny -> Blinding Mace of Destiny. You may need to do Ultimate Weapon Kit a few more times to obtain any required Bright Auras, Loyal Spirit Orbs and Spirit Orbs.
    [12] Repeat steps 7, 8, and 11 for Blade of Destiny and Bow of Destiny. Now you may use your Mace of Destiny for Finding Fragments with the Mace for Brilliant Auras as you require them for the Blade and Bow.
    [13] You're almost done! Use the Finding Fragments* quests from each of your Blinding Weapons until you get all the requirements you need for BLoD. The Blinding Aura on the other hand is a low % drop from any of the Finding Fragment quests.
    [14] Complete the quest for BLoD!

Which can be found on the linked guide by following this:

If you are sophisticated and wish to have a shorter version of this guide, use the Ctrl+F function and search for "BLoD Step by Step Guide". (Note: You will use Mace Method for this)
    Also found on the linked Comprehensive guide.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I see you are really into AE and respect their work. Which noone (and me neither) can complain about. BUT! A guide (a really good guide actually) should be easier to use than this one. Even with shortcuts it does not point out the different ways of getting BLoD or not even saying that maybe you can do faster and better when you do this and this. Choice is very important as everyone has it's own playstyle.

I gladly would discuss possible writing of guides with you here, but please keep this to another thread other than here as i want to help people with NSoD and not BLoD in this thread. I of course respect your opinion and would gladly continue thid debate, but let us take it somewhere else.

For @andrey569: Please take a look at this thread on our MPGH-Forums (found it through 5-minutes-search): BLoD Quick Guide by TeamRocketExec or just read this spoiler (all credits go to the thread)

Blinding Light of Destiny Guide
    no matter if you want another weapon this is the fastest way to do the questline...

the 3 metals you need are copper,silver and barium so do mine crafting everday until you get these 3 metals

for farming you need around 11k spirit orbs

get the 11k (i used essential essences and made about 1k a day )

( 1 ) its time to make your weapon which will be the mace ( copper ) so upgrade its metal to celstial copper
    after you get done with celestial copper quest ( which is why the 11k spirit orbs was needed ) you have unlocked the weapon kits

now do the basic weapon kit 3 times
    now do the advanced weapon kit 3 times
    now spam doing the ultimate weapon kit until it drops the rest of the needed to merge the blinding mace ( the 2 bright aura )

( 2 ) now its time for the 2nd weapon which will be Blinding Bow (silver )

complete 1 finding frags with blinding mace for the brilliant aura needed and spam ultimate weapon kits or essential essences for any other materials needed

( 3 ) now its time for the Blinding Blade
    use finding fragments of the 2 previous weapons to create it.

( 4 ) now its time for the BLoD itself this will take a total of 110 quest turn ins

Blinding mace = 75 turn ins
    Blinding Bow = 25 turn ins
    Blinding Blade = 10 turn ins

congrats you now have a BLoD and it will took about 10 days at the maximum ( depending on how long you farmed for and if you got the required metals fast or not )

Best regards!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    It's actually more respect for the writer of the guide, and the fact that by following the guide I got BLoD in less than a week (botting of course), so I can vouch for the fact that it works.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Play_N_Hack View Post
    It's actually more respect for the writer of the guide, and the fact that by following the guide I got BLoD in less than a week (botting of course), so I can vouch for the fact that it works.
    Would you be so kind and make a thread about how-to get BLoD in a week, of course with a guide supported by your bots ? It would be really interesting for me as well.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to TheSuperD For This Useful Post:

Delukea (08-27-2016)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast