Thanks

Question Jdog8460 ban appeal

So, My old profile "jdog8460" I was attempting a scam I will admit I was. you can find the stuff by looking up jdog8460 in search bar because cant link
    Please only serious reply's / staff replys
    After that I got banned and went onto spam, and rage. which i got Ip ban but my family changed to new isp and I decided to make a applogize to the members I attempted to scam and the staff I was arguing with I am trully sorry about my mistake. thats the account of mine I joined 02-28-2014 on that account I would like to appeal my ban because that account I built up some what reputation. I would like to possibly get a unban on the account so I can continue on mpgh in my previous account instead of the other one's I made I had like 6 more made to evade and spam :/ I know I seem like a shit head. which you can think I am which im fine with but if you could accept this appeal I would really appreciate it. I will never break a rule again Im truthfully sorry again. Bye see you guys. I will send a pm when I get my account backto the members I attempted to scam applogizing and explaining.

Thanks
    bump please take it into consideration

Thanks
    bumperino ;;;

Thanks
    @ @ImsorryJdog we don't unban people just for making a dispute. There's a cost for your mistakes to come out clean. Even tho you didn't scam anything meaning you can't pay anything, we'll ask you to pay MPGH up for your mistakes as a "attempted scammer".

But my question is, is your MPGH account worth $20? Are you worth MPGH's time? Attempted to scam and failed, got nothing and now you want to dispute about it. I wonder if the outcome will be the same if your scam succeeded.

So, either way, do a giveaway of $20 HERE worth of items, games, accounts, money, and ect and you'll be unbanned. This is only due to the fact that you can't refund anyone because you didn't scam anyone but attempted to scam.

This staff dispute will only last 168 hours (7 days) from this post, if you fail to refund then you'll be permanently banned from MPGH along with a IP ban to your new IP.

If you succeed in the refund, your accounts will be unbanned (including your alts) if you have/had any.
    Contact me at via: | |
    I like to play RotMG | Crossfire | CS:GO | Planetside 2 | Minecraft | Latale | Maplestory
    My Vouch Thread

Thanks
    go ahead ip ban meh ill just return with new ip xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by ImsorryJdog View Post
    go ahead ip ban meh ill just return with new ip xD
    If you think that way, then you really aren't worthy of being on MPGH. Also, don't even try to come back. We'll always catch you. @Flengo, @Hero, @Mayion.
    Last edited by Hunter; 11-24-2015 at 10:22 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

FanticSteal (11-24-2015)