Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Cop racism/blaming/shootings

So, one thing that's been going on that has been pissing me off lately is cops getting put in situations where they have to defend themselves, sometimes by shooting to kill, and being called murderers for it. There is a page on the Washington Post that shows all 821 deaths caused by police shootings in the United States this year, it also gives a detailed description of what went down in that specific situation, yes, all 821. and of these 821, there are very few where the cop was not attacked first.

What we have going on here is a bunch of racist punks that hate authority saying that the cops are just going around killing black people because they're crazy and racist. Well, of those 821 people killed by cops, there are 393 white people and 210 black people. However you skew those numbers, the body count for whites is higher than blacks. And again if you look at each case, the cop was attacked before he opened fire (in 95% of the cases)

This is not a problem with out of control cops, this is a generation of retards thinking that if they pull out their phones and record the cops, they're allowed to do whatever they want. And it's also a generation of, if a cop defends himself from a black person who is trying to attack him then its murder and the cop needs to be killed and we need to riot and burn down Baltimore.

The cop blaming aspect is that no matter what the suspect did wrong, no matter what the suspect did after he was pulled over or confronted, the cop is always in the wrong. The cop pulled them over for no reason, the cop was out of line, the cop didn't follow protocol, "AM I BEING DETAINED" "I'm posting this on CopBlock" You could be going 95mph in a 45mph zone, and you bet your ass if a cop pulls you over, the person is going to pull out their phone and record the cop and put it online like he's some kind of fascist that's stripping them of their right to speed.

Cops are not bad people, well not all of them, they aren't racist, they aren't just out looking for another unarmed black person to shoot, but social media like AJ+, Now This, Attn, and CopBlock, would have you all think they just want us all dead. If you believe this you're a fool. There are situations where the cops have been out of line, but the number is extremely exaggerated by dumbass teenage punks that just wanna be able to do whatever they want. Or by your filthy cousin that got a speeding ticket once and now thinks all cops our here to steal your rights.

Here's the Washington post link I was referring to
    https://www.washingtonpos*****m/graph...ice-shootings/

I'm so disgusted in the immaturity of my own country, that we've stooped down to the level of burning our own flag, disgracing our own home, disrespecting our troops, and crying like little babies that cops our taking away our rights. Most of these just because they hop on the social bandwaggon and have no idea what the hell they're doing..

End rant.
    Last edited by ShadyJN; 11-01-2015 at 07:57 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Society going backwards rather than fowards

Credits : @FasCrypt

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by ohitzbrian View Post
    Society going backwards rather than fowards
    In so many ways this is true, and it's mostly due to the fact that the intelligence and integrity of our everyday civilian is just dwindling at a ridiculously fast rate.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    IMO the problem is not ACTUAL police brutality but rather the promotion of it. The one good thing that comes from all this anti-cop publicity is that if a cop DOES do something stupid, everyone sees it. Anyways like you were saying, stupidity seems much more common nowadays and situations like these are exactly the experiences that highlight this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I already dislike my generation of peers, 20 year olds, and the younger generation makes me even more sick and scares me tbh of where we are headed if any of them get any power in politics. God save us all

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

Thanks
    This has been bugging me lately too. I also don't like how the news seems to choose to front page more of the ones they know are going to be more controversial.

Thanks
    https:/tu.be/EvW_zBvJlsA
    Just proves how racist cops are these days.

EDIT: AND YES, that IS a video, idk why there's a damn monkey, XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Arceus3315 View Post
    https:/tu.be/EvW_zBvJlsA
    Just proves how racist cops are these days.
    Are you seriously one of those kids who are falling for this maximum fake ass bait.

You can't carry an automatic assault rifle around in public without your license and then refuse to reveal that you have one. Especially not to a police officer. Not only that, but he literally cuts the video when the conversation with the police officer starts talking.. This video is fake as fuck. The black man didn't justify his action, only said "I'm recording" and narrated. Not only that but the black man held his gun in a WAY different posture as well.

OP: Anyone who falls for police brutality b8 is dumb as hell. Of course there's a bad cop now and then, but as you said, 95% of the time it's the officer had hands on him first. Pretty much /thread right there.
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 11-09-2015 at 06:16 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post

Are you seriously one of those kids who are falling for this maximum fake ass bait.

You can't carry an automatic assault rifle around in public without your license and then refuse to reveal that you have one. Especially not to a police officer. Not only that, but he literally cuts the video when the conversation with the police officer starts talking.. This video is fake as fuck. The black man didn't justify his action, only said "I'm recording" and narrated. Not only that but the black man held his gun in a WAY different posture as well.

OP: Anyone who falls for police brutality b8 is dumb as hell. Of course there's a bad cop now and then, but as you said, 95% of the time it's the officer had hands on him first. Pretty much /thread right there.
    No no, look how racist all these cops are in this video too

Motherfuckers wouldn't even talk to the guy, the disrespect and obvious racism. Black ppl are ppl too, they deserve acknowledgement gdi.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by grudsom View Post
    No no, look how racist all these cops are in this video too

Motherfuckers wouldn't even talk to the guy, the disrespect and obvious racism. Black ppl are ppl too, they deserve acknowledgement gdi.
    hahaha n1 xD

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I think there's a lot of problems with the way police forces are moving, and I personally think the weaponization of them should be a greater concern. In my opinion police brutality is an issue, but it has been blown WAY out of porportion.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post

Perhaps you didn't watch the full video, because the police officer literally told the black wife to lay on the ground, even though she was pregnant. The men that went with their rifles DID have their rifle AND open carry licenses. According to the constitution, they both had the right to the 5th amendment, making them NOT required to speak to the officer. But even so, before the officer even said a thing to man, he called for 5-6 more cop units to the scene, just because the man was black and had a rifle. I can understand the rifle part, but compare the two, between the white and black person. That's obvious racism. And, the thing is, yes I am a kid. I'm 14, yet I have a higher IQ than you.

-Austin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Arceus3315 View Post
    just because the man was black
    Assumption, not truth. Not only that but there's another inconsistency, the officers are different. The manner in which the black man acted and the way the white man did was handled MUCH MUCH differently.

White male: Regular shirt, combed hair, yada yada, professional looking. Handles himself well and approaches the police officer with no aggressive type of action.
    Black male: Cornrows for his hair, looks like a hood-rat. Walks like he's from the ghetto, handles himself by instantly submitting and not even trying to explain himself but instead of doing so he just repeatedly states that he's recording this and will post it.

The way you handle yourself can change a situation greatly, it had absolutely nothing to do with race.

Two different police officers as well, that will drastically change the results because their personalities can vary greatly.

Want to know what's called? Cherry picking. They could've purposely selected out a tape that appeared bad instead of several others that they could've made. Goodbye.

You don't have a higher IQ kiddo. The moment you stated that bullshit you fucking ruined your argument by filling it with autistic cringe.
    The cringe is real with this one, signs off with -Autism.
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 11-10-2015 at 05:05 PM.