Thread: Sleep

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinBieber View Post

Why would he do that when he clearly said he has a girlfriend? Real smart but real shit.
    Idk it helps some people, it reliefs you so yeah grow a penis and you will see

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Shruba View Post
    Idk it helps some people, it reliefs you so yeah grow a penis and you will see
    "Grow a penis" - okay,

Tells that to 22 (almost) man
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @TKD- Try dabbing yourself to bed with Marijuana concentrates. I promise it will work as soon as the effects start to ware off. If you don't like smoking, just eat an edible over 100mg. You'll be hitting the pillow harder than a dead man hits the ground. Yet, you will not have any kind of hangover in the morning. Another thing is if you aren't getting enough exercise, you will never fall asleep correctly. Make sure you are actually tired and not just mentally tired or your body will just think it doesn't need to go to bed just yet. I used to have terrible sleeping problems before I learned about Medical Cannabis.
    Last edited by Lunatic; 11-14-2015 at 09:09 AM.

Thanks

"Grow a penis" - okay,

Tells that to 22 (almost) man
    Wow didn't know you were 22, you look 17 on your Instagram picture

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Wow didn't know you were 22, you look 17 on your Instagram picture
    But does a 17-year-old has a penis or does it has a dick? And look can trick your mind.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks

But does a 17-year-old has a penis or does it has a dick? And look can trick your mind.
    Penis,Dick,Cock - Same thing, so stfu just queifer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Penis,Dick,Cock - Same thing, so stfu just queifer
    Penis is what children say, lmao.. So, stfu yourself a new comer

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    @TKD- Try dabbing yourself to bed with Marijuana concentrates. I promise it will work as soon as the effects start to ware off. If you don't like smoking, just eat an edible over 100mg. You'll be hitting the pillow harder than a dead man hits the ground. Yet, you will not have any kind of hangover in the morning. Another thing is if you aren't getting enough exercise, you will never fall asleep correctly. Make sure you are actually tired and not just mentally tired or your body will just think it doesn't need to go to bed just yet. I used to have terrible sleeping problems before I learned about Medical Cannabis.
    There is just the problem that Marijuana its Illegal to buy/grow in Iceland (properly not for long though),
    Although iv'e been offered marijuana A LOT but that is mostly in parties and I have no clue where to buy it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skipss View Post
    Try not to read before sleep, reading does require more out of your mind than being on the computer.. I don't know, it seems like that's the only variable you haven't tampered with. Also, I'm a bit sketchy about sleep pills and I mean alot of people use them so they obviously aren't that bad but I don't trust stuff that messes with your hormone levels or anything similar.

Well I guess I can try not reading,
    and yeah I'm not going to be taking sleeping pills any time soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred View Post
    Fucking fags, sleeping pills? reading books?, what the fuck? Do like us real men and knock out yourself with a brick for fuck sake.

To be serious though, I always manage to not get any sleep before my school starts. So I usally get 3h's of sleep on one day, every fucking week.
    Very helpful reply

- - - Updated - - -

Jack off before you go to bed
    Like I've already said its taken care of

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD- View Post
    There is just the problem that Marijuana its Illegal to buy/grow in Iceland (properly not for long though),
    Although iv'e been offered marijuana A LOT but that is mostly in parties and I have no clue where to buy it.
    Well, just because something is Illegal, does not mean it can't help cure something. I can guarantee it works better than any sleeping pill, exercise, or routine I've ever witnessed in my lifetime because I used to have the same problem you describe for years. Now I just get high and let it ware off and I'm out until my alarm is going off for the second time. Yes it's commonly used at social gatherings such as parties, but that doesn't mean that's the only way to get your hands on it. I'm sure if you just ask around, you can find it easy. There is no way one of your friends or co-workers doesn't have a hook of some kind. Humans have been using Cannabis for medical reasons longer than people have worshiped any current gods. It's a miracle plant and humans still use it to this day for a reason. It can be smoked, vaporized, or eaten, so there is a way for everyone to consume it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Well, just because something is Illegal, does not mean it can't help cure something. I can guarantee it works better than any sleeping pill, exercise, or routine I've ever witnessed in my lifetime because I used to have the same problem you describe for years. Now I just get high and let it ware off and I'm out until my alarm is going off for the second time. Yes it's commonly used at social gatherings such as parties, but that doesn't mean that's the only way to get your hands on it. I'm sure if you just ask around, you can find it easy. There is no way one of your friends or co-workers doesn't have a hook of some kind. Humans have been using Cannabis for medical reasons longer than people have worshiped any current gods. It's a miracle plant and humans still use it to this day for a reason. It can be smoked, vaporized, or eaten, so there is a way for everyone to consume it.

I have couple of friends who have used marijuana mostly for medical reasons like back pains and eating problems.
    So I guess I could ask them so they can lead me in the right direction.

+marijuana I THINK that marijuana is kind of cheap here 10-20$ for a gram and a half? or am I wrong

OT: I am a big marijuana supporter so I don't see a problem with it at all

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    maybe your book isn't good enough?
    A҉F҉T҉E҉R҉ ҉4҉ ҉Y҉E҉A҉R҉S҉,҉ ҉I҉ ҉A҉M҉ ҉B҉A҉C҉K҉ ҉O҉N҉ ҉T҉H҉I҉S҉ ҉S҉I҉T҉E҉

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD- View Post

I have couple of friends who have used marijuana mostly for medical reasons like back pains and eating problems.
    So I guess I could ask them so they can lead me in the right direction.

+marijuana I THINK that marijuana is kind of cheap here 10-20$ for a gram and a half? or am I wrong

OT: I am a big marijuana supporter so I don't see a problem with it at all
    I wouldn't pay over $20 for a gram in a non legal state. It's probably be better to try and find an 8th (3.5g) for $40 or something like that and save some money because people love to overcharge for single grams of flower. Then just get a tiny bubbler, nothing crazy, but it must cycle through water and keep your tolerance low. You'll find getting to bed is a million times easier once the effects start to ware off you'll be unreachable until the next morning.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I wouldn't pay over $20 for a gram in a non legal state. It's probably be better to try and find an 8th (3.5g) for $40 or something like that and save some money because people love to overcharge for single grams of flower. Then just get a tiny bubbler, nothing crazy, but it must cycle through water and keep your tolerance low. You'll find getting to bed is a million times easier once the effects start to ware off you'll be unreachable until the next morning.

Yeah i'm not good with the prices since iv'e never bought it so I would properly just get ripped off,
    Already have a bong Them you can buy legally here.

Wait now that I think about it you can buy everything BUT marijuana here legally: pipes,grinders,pipe cleaners, ect.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Wait, did I read it properly, marijuana helps with eating problems?

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Wait, did I read it properly, marijuana helps with eating problems?
    Idk I mean it makes me hungry for some burgers and fries.
    So yeah I guess it helps in a way why?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast