Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    It's Felicity Smoke who is messin with you.

Member since May 2010
    Donator/Premium since August 2015
    First Postban September 2016 :'(
    Premium Seller September 2016
    News Force November 2016
    Other Mmorpg Minion November 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Degree View Post
    First, all of my skypes were banned other than the oens I keep secret.
    Paypal got hacked about a week ago, reset everything on the account.
    Hacked again yesterday. Called to reset all info again today. Someone took over again within the hour.
    Now my personal email has been deleted (gmail) and I got it back, but they changed the password before deleting me and obviously that worries me.
    Someones fucking with me, what do I do? I've no idea how they can keep taking over my accounts. And paypal is no help of course but it;s not like its only happenoing with my paypal anyways.

EDIT whoever it is, they have an email of lyu••••••@gmail.com. Don't know what the rest is.

EDIT: They're using a new one now..
    Reset your password using the verification method below:

Confirm access to my recovery email: jas••••••••••@gmail.com

EDIT: Pls answer
    Its what happens when you get famous :/
    You are one of the best amazon refunders so you will be a target what I recommend next time is changing your passwords to something like Kskd¬~\JsdF%~

Makes it really hard for bruteforcers to get you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    Its what happens when you get famous :/
    You are one of the best amazon refunders so you will be a target what I recommend next time is changing your passwords to something like Kskd¬~\JsdF%~

Makes it really hard for bruteforcers to get you
    It's not a bruteforcer, as it seems to be happening every hour(it takes time to bruteforce a specific account).
    @Degree
    The option i stated is a last move kinda deal, but if you're still having trouble do what i stated(back everything up first). It should work fine after you do that.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    It's not a bruteforcer, as it seems to be happening every hour(it takes time to bruteforce a specific account).
    @Degree
    The option i stated is a last move kinda deal, but if you're still having trouble do what i stated(back everything up first). It should work fine after you do that.
    Yeah I reckon he should get a Antivirus such as Bullguard that detects even FUD Keyloggers etc, I had it and it basically analyses every processes movement and what it does it got me clean after I installed a FUD Rat :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    Yeah I reckon he should get a Antivirus such as Bullguard that detects even FUD Keyloggers etc, I had it and it basically analyses every processes movement and what it does it got me clean after I installed a FUD Rat :/
    He said he ran Malwarebytes on safe-mode on windows and removed everything already. So it's more than likely a much more HQ keylogger he downloaded, for which he needs to do exactly as i stated on my previous post to be able to use his computer safely again. (as i stated a couple times, when you do what i stated it resets EVERYTHING to the date of which you reset it to, so please back up everything you need).

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks
    Any good encrypter can easily bypass Malwarebytes and pretty much anything else. NOD32 is hard to bypass so I would recommend installing that. FUD crypters which are public are quickly cracked down on by security companies but me and a friend have a crypter which runs transposition and spirogram together and it hasn't been detected by anything other than NOD32. I would recommend a full restart and back up nothing, as there can be rootkits anywhere in your C drive and even your System reserved directory.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneguy22 View Post
    Any good encrypter can easily bypass Malwarebytes and pretty much anything else. NOD32 is hard to bypass so I would recommend installing that. FUD crypters which are public are quickly cracked down on by security companies but me and a friend have a crypter which runs transposition and spirogram together and it hasn't been detected by anything other than NOD32. I would recommend a full restart and back up nothing, as there can be rootkits anywhere in your C drive and even your System reserved directory.
    NOD32/Kaspersky is also good, run it on "Safe-Mode". Back-up what you NEED though(by need i mean something that's extremely needed). If you do the "System Restore", try to pinpoint exactly when you felt this was happening and restore it to a date before that.
    Last edited by Smoke; 11-12-2015 at 02:16 PM.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Keylogger
    gg
    Gyst

Thanks
    Not me i got my own problems to worry about, imagine what the world would be like if you could hack anyone including the space station like controlling the rocket and stuff

Thanks
    inb4 his MPGH Account gets keylogged.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Degree View Post
    First, all of my skypes were banned other than the oens I keep secret.
    Paypal got hacked about a week ago, reset everything on the account.
    Hacked again yesterday. Called to reset all info again today. Someone took over again within the hour.
    Now my personal email has been deleted (gmail) and I got it back, but they changed the password before deleting me and obviously that worries me.
    Someones fucking with me, what do I do? I've no idea how they can keep taking over my accounts. And paypal is no help of course but it;s not like its only happenoing with my paypal anyways.

EDIT whoever it is, they have an email of lyu••••••@gmail.com. Don't know what the rest is.

EDIT: They're using a new one now..
    Reset your password using the verification method below:

Confirm access to my recovery email: jas••••••••••@gmail.com

EDIT: Pls answer
    1. Get Keyscrambler Premium (google it)
    2. Go in to safe mode and scan your computer with Malware bytes / Malware bytes Chameleon.
    3. Once you're virus-free, change all data on your emails, paypals, etc. to prevent a leak of your information and/or to stop the hacker from recovering your account.
    FYI, they cant get your new passwords, but I recommend you change ALL recovery options and move your email for PayPal to something that hasn't been hacked. I've had this happen before and I didn't get that bad, you may want to file a police report because I doxed the guy who was fucking with me and pressed charges. (Happened around Jan. 2015)

btw pm me all you know about this guy for educational purposes
    Successful Trades: 100+
    Attempted Scams against me: 1

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You've been ratted. Probably hidden really well too. Good luck buddy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Have you ran DarkComet RAT remover?

Threads:
    Resignation
    🚀 GTA: V 1.40 | Mod Menu Mega Thread Revamped | Info Thread 🚀

Joined - 10-27-2014
    Donated - 3-6-2015
    Minion
    GTAV Minion - 10-12-2015
    CoD Minion - 12-23-2015
    Resigned - 07-17-2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by robater View Post
    1. Get Keyscrambler Premium (google it)
    2. Go in to safe mode and scan your computer with Malware bytes / Malware bytes Chameleon.
    3. Once you're virus-free, change all data on your emails, paypals, etc. to prevent a leak of your information and/or to stop the hacker from recovering your account.
    FYI, they cant get your new passwords, but I recommend you change ALL recovery options and move your email for PayPal to something that hasn't been hacked. I've had this happen before and I didn't get that bad, you may want to file a police report because I doxed the guy who was fucking with me and pressed charges. (Happened around Jan. 2015)

btw pm me all you know about this guy for educational purposes
    Yup that's what the name of the program was that i was hinting at earlier.

Download "Keyscrambler" and also download "Kaspersky"/"NOD32" and run those scanners on "Safe-Mode". If none of those work, then you're gonna have to reset your computer to a earlier date as i stated in my previous posts.
    Last edited by Smoke; 11-14-2015 at 05:12 PM.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Have you updated ALL of your passwords since MPGH's database got compromised? People can easily go on skidbase and buy your info, so don't be surprised if that happened. Also, as others have suggested, try running a few AV scans to make sure you aren't being RATted

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast