Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Angry False Accusations

Hello admins we're new to this forum and trying to sell cs go accounts but this guy member.php?u=1574360
    is trying to spoil our reputation (that's not really well cuz we're new) and this might have an impact on our customers.

Please look into this, I already asked him to provide evidences for his aforesaid accusation on this thread /forum/showthread.php?t=1048577

What I can provide is a skype chat of today that I possibly think is the same person who's trying to demolish our reputation with false accusations.

Thanks for your time.
    Regards!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Screenshot_1.png  

Thanks
    @ @gtamaniac1996 this is in the wrong section, this COULD be in Scammers Grave but this isn't a scam. So this isn't anything to make a big mess about, just ignore the user and if he trashes your thread, just report the post and we'll deal with it.

@ @Mayion @Hero @Flengo @BACKD00R please close, no dispute nor scam happened here.
    Contact me at via: | |
    I like to play RotMG | Crossfire | CS:GO | Planetside 2 | Minecraft | Latale | Maplestory
    My Vouch Thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by FanticSteal View Post
    @ @gtamaniac1996 this is in the wrong section, this COULD be in Scammers Grave but this isn't a scam. So this isn't anything to make a big mess about, just ignore the user and if he trashes your thread, just report the post and we'll deal with it.

@ @Mayion @Hero @Flengo @BACKD00R please close, no dispute nor scam happened here.
    Alright thanks for your help