Thanks

Post Cracking my school network (Lightspeed)

My school uses LightSpeed Systems to filter the school internet, and I wish to bypass it.
    I've already cracked multiple Laptops and Desktops at my school and obtained the local administrator account, and use that rather than the domain account that the school gives (without admin priv). I've installed a VPN and have been using it to bypass most of the filters, but it works to an extent.
    There are multiple games and websites that do not allow me to connect because the VPN is on. I wish to change this. Hopefully crack into Lightspeed systems and add an account to an elevated permission standing. (or other things)
    I have the default gateway IP, but no login for it.
    If you have any ideas on how to crack, let me know.
    I do not care for consequences, don't give me a story or attempt to persuade me out of this.
    I have far too much free time at school
    Thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Spencar View Post
    My school uses LightSpeed Systems to filter the school internet, and I wish to bypass it.
    I've already cracked multiple Laptops and Desktops at my school and obtained the local administrator account, and use that rather than the domain account that the school gives (without admin priv). I've installed a VPN and have been using it to bypass most of the filters, but it works to an extent.
    There are multiple games and websites that do not allow me to connect because the VPN is on. I wish to change this. Hopefully crack into Lightspeed systems and add an account to an elevated permission standing. (or other things)
    I have the default gateway IP, but no login for it.
    If you have any ideas on how to crack, let me know.
    I do not care for consequences, don't give me a story or attempt to persuade me out of this.
    I have far too much free time at school
    Thanks.
    I'm sorry, but someone has to say it.
    I'm a cracker myself so i know the risks and such, aside from that though hacking into a school network is EXTREMELY illegal. You gotta be careful man, even if you have "free-time" it's not worth going to jail for.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.