Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Is it Safe??? expert opinion needed asap!

Hello, Yesterday I had my first release. It was nothing big or special, was a simple trainer i found & wanted to leech for Romero's Aftermath f2p game on steam. I have been using the trainer for a little over a week with no issues.
    I Log on today to see my post with the release has been deleted by @Itachi because, it may contain a virus.
    If its true i want to say im sorry would never purposely upload anything to cause grief upon another & or destroy there computer or lives with a virus!
    But it has me worried now because i have that file & been using it often.
    if sombody could please look at these virus scan's & help me point out the real threat so i can myself remove this crap off my PC.
    I googled to the best of my knowledge, most showing up as false possitives.
    Trainer was created & compiled in Cheat engine 6.4
    any help will be greatly appriciated, i don't like to make mistakes like this & dont want this to happen again.

Virustotal: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/6...448a/analysis/

Jotti: https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/ng82zwt5qz
    Last edited by taellis56; 11-15-2015 at 11:13 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by taellis56 View Post
    Hello, Yesterday I had my first release. It was nothing big or special, was a simple trainer i found & wanted to leech for Romero's Aftermath f2p game on steam. I have been using the trainer for a little over a week with no issues.
    I Log on today to see my post with the release has been deleted by @Itachi because, it may contain a virus.
    If its true i want to say im sorry would never purposely upload anything to cause grief upon another & or destroy there computer or lives with a virus!
    But it has me worried now because i have that file & been using it often.
    if sombody could please look at these virus scan's & help me point out the real threat so i can myself remove this crap off my PC.
    I googled to the best of my knowledge, most showing up as false possitives.
    Trainer was created & compiled in Cheat engine 6.4
    any help will be greatly appriciated, i don't like to make mistakes like this & dont want this to happen again.

Virustotal: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/6...448a/analysis/

Jotti: https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/ng82zwt5qz
    I know what you mean by false positives but your MPGH Profile is not "excellent" so we have to turn the case against your favour if it looks suspicious.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    I know what you mean by false positives but your MPGH Profile is not "excellent" so we have to turn the case against your favour if it looks suspicious.
    Okay @Itachi, What do you mean "not excellent" ?? Is it bad or negative? Out of my 100+ post, I've did nothing but thank people that have had great releases, & a good majority of my post are me helping others solve there problems & issues getting there trainers & hacks to work on there pc. Ive never tried to scam anybody, never raged at anybody. & never provided anyone with false information. So how many hoops do i have to jump through to be in good standing with MPGH? Also u tell me that my release may contain a virus & still wont tell me what looks suspicious, so i took it i may have a virus because im totally confused now. & if i cant release here, i would still like to know if this is safe because i currently have the file on my PC. I also thought that this is what the approval system is for. So you guys will actually see if the file is indeed safe, guess i was wrong u just look to see if sombody is popular & just automatically assume it's unsafe. lot of confusion & dissapointment here on my end. Seeking answers not a sugar coat.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Itachi you can delete or close this thread, thanks for hearing me out =)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    No, Itachi cannot delete this thread. Also, I think this should be moved to the Staff Dispute section as this thread seems more like a staff dispute than anything else, @Liz .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Okay @Itachi, What do you mean "not excellent" ?? Is it bad or negative? Out of my 100+ post, I've did nothing but thank people that have had great releases, & a good majority of my post are me helping others solve there problems & issues getting there trainers & hacks to work on there pc. Ive never tried to scam anybody, never raged at anybody. & never provided anyone with false information. So how many hoops do i have to jump through to be in good standing with MPGH? Also u tell me that my release may contain a virus & still wont tell me what looks suspicious, so i took it i may have a virus because im totally confused now. & if i cant release here, i would still like to know if this is safe because i currently have the file on my PC. I also thought that this is what the approval system is for. So you guys will actually see if the file is indeed safe, guess i was wrong u just look to see if sombody is popular & just automatically assume it's unsafe. lot of confusion & dissapointment here on my end. Seeking answers not a sugar coat.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Itachi you can delete or close this thread, thanks for hearing me out =)
    I'm not saying its bad, it's a trust thing. If I saw a few viruses on a virus scan for a user with 1,000+ thanks I would trust it more than a thread with 35 Thanks. It's not bad dont worry

I have requested a file check for the cheat so a Mod will check it and approve it if it comes out clean

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm not saying its bad, it's a trust thing. If I saw a few viruses on a virus scan for a user with 1,000+ thanks I would trust it more than a thread with 35 Thanks. It's not bad dont worry

I have requested a file check for the cheat so a Mod will check it and approve it if it comes out clean
    Thanks @Itachi i re-uploaded the cheat as requested, it's currently waiting for proper approval & or worse come to worse disapproval!
    anyways @Hunter i feel the problem is solved. Thanks for all the help & input concerning this matter =)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Thanks @Itachi i re-uploaded the cheat as requested, it's currently waiting for proper approval & or worse come to worse disapproval!
    anyways @Hunter i feel the problem is solved. Thanks for all the help & input concerning this matter =)
    Glad things have been sorted out.

I could've 10,000 posts and be FS that it wouldn't mean anything. Anyway, I guess everything's fine now that I've told you what to do when you find a file suspicious and aren't totally sure about its safety.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

taellis56 (11-15-2015)