Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Wink do u hate islam why tell

if u hate islam tell me the resean i maby help you to know evrything about us

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by khatabhunter View Post
    if u hate islam tell me the resean i maby help you to know evrything about us

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Sisk For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (11-21-2015),Hunter Jr. (11-21-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Because they bomb shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by RiceAndDice View Post
    Because they bomb shit.
    thy never bomb becouse our prophit said any one kill who ddnt do anything to him will be bashed god will never forget him this is on our book who ever do that {IS NOT MUSLIM} i swear my life =)

- - - Updated - - -

first u should know what allah akbar is its mean if the lights turn of and lost every thing remmper to say allah akber the god will give u what u want in this life or next

Thanks
    I hate every religion equally.
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ghost For This Useful Post:

Charion (11-23-2015),Goodfeet (11-21-2015),HalfBajan (11-22-2015),Law (11-21-2015),[MPGH]Luke420 (11-24-2015),Riigged (11-23-2015),UnboundPony (11-23-2015),WumboKnight (11-21-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RiceAndDice View Post
    Because they bomb shit.
    @khatabhunter Didn't explain it very well. However.

Islam does not incite terrorism or "Bombing shit" Far too many Americans are either non-readers, or folks who get their ‘news’ from Fox or CNN. They will never understand the true tenets of Islam :

(Top Ten Ways Islamic Law forbids Terrorism)

1. Murder is strictly forbidden in the Qur’an. Qur’an 6:151 says, “and do not kill a soul that God has made sacrosanct, save lawfully.” (i.e. murder is forbidden but the death penalty imposed by the state for a crime is permitted). 5:53 says, “… whoso kills a soul, unless it be for murder or for wreaking corruption in the land, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind; and he who saves a life, it shall be as if he had given life to all mankind.

2. If the motive for terrorism is religious, it is impermissible in Islamic law. It is forbidden to attempt to impose Islam on other people. The Qur’an says, “There is no compulsion in religion. The right way has become distinct from error.” (-The Cow, 2:256). Note that this verse was revealed in Medina in 622 AD or after and was never abrogated by any other verse of the Quran. Islam’s holy book forbids coercing people into adopting any religion. They have to willingly choose it.
    3. Islamic law forbids aggressive warfare. The Quran says, “But if the enemies incline towards peace, do you also incline towards peace. And trust in God! For He is the one who hears and knows all things.” (8:61) The Quran chapter “The Cow,” 2:190, says, “Fight in the way of God against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! God loveth not aggressors.”

4. In the Islamic law of war, not just any civil engineer can declare or launch a war. It is the prerogative of the duly constituted leader of the Muslim community that engages in the war. Nowadays that would be the president or prime minister of the state, as advised by the mufti or national jurisconsult.

5. The killing of innocent non-combatants is forbidden. According to Sunni tradition, ‘Abu Bakr al-Siddiq, the first Caliph, gave these instructions to his armies: “I instruct you in ten matters: Do not kill women, children, the old, or the infirm; do not cut down fruit-bearing trees; do not destroy any town . . . ” (Malik’s Muwatta’, “Kitab al-Jihad.”)

6. Terrorism or hirabah is forbidden in Islamic law, which groups it with brigandage, highway robbery and extortion rackets– any illicit use of fear and coercion in public spaces for money or power. The principle of forbidding the spreading of terror in the land is based on the Qur’an (Surah al-Ma’ida 5:33–34). Prominent [pdf] Muslim legal scholar Sherman Jackson writes, “The Spanish Maliki jurist Ibn `Abd al-Barr (d. 464/ 1070)) defines the agent of hiraba as ‘Anyone who disturbs free passage in the streets and renders them unsafe to travel, striving to spread corruption in the land by taking money, killing people or violating what God has made it unlawful to violate is guilty of hirabah . . .”

7. Sneak attacks are forbidden. Muslim commanders must give the enemy fair warning that war is imminent. The Prophet Muhammad at one point gave 4 months notice.

8. The Prophet Muhammad counseled doing good to those who harm you and is said to have commanded, “Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” (Al-Tirmidhi)

9. The Qur’an demands of believers that they exercise justice toward people even where they have reason to be angry with them: “And do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just. Be just; that is nearer to righteousness.”[5:8]

10. The Qur’an assures Christians and Jews of paradise if they believe and do good works, and commends Christians as the best friends of Muslims. I wrote elsewhere, “Dangerous falsehoods are being promulgated to the American public. The Quran does not preach violence against Christians.

(
    Quran 5:69 says (Arberry): “Surely they that believe, and those of Jewry, and the Christians, and those Sabeaans, whoso believes in God and the Last Day, and works righteousness–their wage waits them with their Lord, and no fear shall be on them, neither shall they sorrow.”)

~Terrorism has no religion.
    Last edited by SPH0; 11-21-2015 at 10:24 AM.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SPH0 For This Useful Post:

carbonnade (11-21-2015),Default (11-21-2015),Gaydow (11-21-2015),HACKCHOOB (11-21-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    i will tell u somthing if u die and go to your final place and rest there forever thats and all god thinks was wrong /but what if u die and god was true what u will do then god give answers and u ignore him the you have fail the test and u will rest in hell {but why dont just belive there is god what wrong in this u wont loss anything if u belive but u will loss evrything if it was true {sry bad eng}

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Honestly people saying 'Islam=terrorism' have mental issues. Ignore those people and let them live their sad and miserable life.
    [IMG]https://thumbs.gfyca*****m/LikableImmediateAcornweevil-size_restricted.gif[/IMG]

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kingpin For This Useful Post:

Default (11-21-2015),faker12333 (11-21-2015)

Thanks
    People make the link between muslims and terrorists because every terrorist is a Muslim. That doesn't mean every muslim is a terrorist.
    [IMG]https://lh3.googleuserconten*****m/-00iIf0SVXqM/Wx7De4Gt3cI/AAAAAAAAHPw/cy33De9pX4AE7Arzy2gPMgRRcwno-sVEQCHMYCw/s0/ifNXCIl.gif[/IMG]

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Goodfeet For This Useful Post:

faker12333 (11-21-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodfeet View Post
    People make the link between muslims and terrorists because every terrorist is a Muslim. That doesn't mean every muslim is a terrorist.
    Are all terrorists Muslims as you mentioned? It's not even close.

here are some statistics for those interested. Let’s start with Europe. Want to guess what percent of the terrorist attacks there were committed by Muslims over the past five years? Wrong. That is, unless you said less than 2 percent.

Back in the United States, the percentage of terror attacks committed by Muslims is almost as miniscule as in Europe. An FBI study looking at terrorism committed on U.S. soil between 1980 and 2005 found that 94 percent of the terror attacks were committed by non-Muslims. In actuality, 42 percent of terror attacks were carried out by Latino-related groups, followed by 24 percent perpetrated by extreme left-wing actors.

And as a 2014 study by University of North Carolina found, since the 9/11 attacks, Muslim-linked terrorism has claimed the lives of 37 Americans. In that same time period, more than 190,000 Americans were murdered.

In fact in 2013, it was actually more likely Americans would be killed by a toddler than a terrorist. In that year, three Americans were killed in the Boston Marathon bombing. How many people did toddlers kill in 2013? Five, all by accidentally shooting a gun.

Again,
    ~Terrorism has no religion
    Last edited by SPH0; 11-21-2015 at 10:46 AM.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SPH0 For This Useful Post:

Default (11-21-2015),faker12333 (11-21-2015),khatabhunter (11-21-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I don't hate religions, but I do think they're stupid.
    It's not like worshipping a higher being helps you out in life, does it?

I forever am and will be an Atheist.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I don't want that relegion in germany.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Religion is not to blame. Radicals are.
    there's nothing left for you here.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Anti For This Useful Post:

SPH0 (11-21-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I hate islam, I want to kill all them males and chop of there heads and make currey rice head recipe out of it. Then I want to take all the female and have dogs fuck the hell out of them while i record them getting dog raped, i will upload it to intranet and make $$$$.

Then i will kill all the bitches.

#FUCKISLAM

P.S: I am joking you fegs.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    You guys don't know whats going on in germany.
    They don't learn our language and culture.
    They think that we learn his culture and language.
    And I'm still not a racist, but I'm every week on the streets with thousands.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pwxY For This Useful Post:

Goodfeet (11-22-2015),[MPGH]Luke420 (11-24-2015)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast