Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Turkey shoots down Russian Fighter jet

Turkey said the Su-24 ignored several warnings that it was nearing, then intruding, into Turkish airspace. Russia insisted the plane stayed over Syria, where it was supporting ground action against rebels.

"We will never tolerate such atrocities as happened today and we hope that the international community will find the strength to join forces and fight this evil," Putin said.

Rebels said they fired at the two parachuting pilots as they descended, and that one had died. A rebel spokesman said they would consider releasing the body in exchange for prisoners held by Syria. The fate of the second pilot was not immediately known.

I think we all know the fate of the second pilot if ISIS captures him. Be sure you will see videos of his execution as well.

Read more about the story here https://news.yahoo.com/report-turkey...081734904.html

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    If Putin want's he blows up whole turkey and syria .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    WW3 is coming
    ᚛C☢dℝin3᚜
    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Hope our lord and savior Putin RKO Turkey and syria together. Putin i'll send 150000 soldiers or even more get all them dead. Турция сделали это очень плохо, и, следовательно, должны быть наказаны

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wyo For This Useful Post:

faker12333 (11-24-2015),[MPGH]Hova (11-24-2015)

Thanks
    Turkey was sure as hell on it's period that day

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    This is just plain dumb lmao

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
    Hope our lord and savior Putin RKO Turkey and syria together. Putin i'll send 150000 soldiers or even more get all them dead. Турция сделали это очень плохо, и, следовательно, должны быть наказаны
    you are right , they should not fuck with putin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I hope he does lol. America will try to pump up its chest saying you better not.

and was that google translate or do you actually talk like that in Russian lol?

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Turkey warned the plane 10 times before shooting it down. They were violating Turkeys arial space, so It's on Russia, not Turkey
    S-A-D B-O-Y-S
    Bitch, I grind, bitch, I grind

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Yung Lean 2001 For This Useful Post:

Nyaro (11-24-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Turkey is sadly a member of NATO so i do not think so even though i wouldn't be to sad to see turkey pay :P (Not a fan of the Turkish dictatorship oppressing the Kurdish minorities)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to GerrysamHD For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (11-24-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Yung Lean 2001 View Post
    Turkey warned the plane 10 times before shooting it down. They were violating Turkeys arial space, so It's on Russia, not Turkey
    They crossed 3km of Turkey (10 sec at this plane), HOW COULD THEM WARN THE PLANE 10 TIMES IN 10 secs?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    It is just a war of words now, how can Turkey prove it was over Turkey airspace as they claim, and how can Russia claim they stayed in Syrian airspace? Neither can prove it I think, so there will not be any realistic resolve to this

specific section.
    |Search |

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by jorgerguez19 View Post
    They crossed 3km of Turkey (10 sec at this plane), HOW COULD THEM WARN THE PLANE 10 TIMES IN 10 secs?
    I read a Danish article before this, and they claimed 5 minutes of 10 warnings. That should be plenty of time to react...

Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    It is just a war of words now, how can Turkey prove it was over Turkey airspace as they claim, and how can Russia claim they stayed in Syrian airspace? Neither can prove it I think, so there will not be any realistic resolve to this
    IMO, the media is glorifying Russias involvement. They are still assholes (Not all the people of Russia of course...), but now they are shooting civilians down and get a lucky strike on some members from ISIS.
    S-A-D B-O-Y-S
    Bitch, I grind, bitch, I grind

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I read a Danish article before this, and they claimed 5 minutes of 10 warnings. That should be plenty of time to react...

IMO, the media is glorifying Russias involvement. They are still assholes (Not all the people of Russia of course...), but now they are shooting civilians down and get a lucky strike on some members from ISIS.

Ahh I was thinking the exact opposite, at least here in the US, that the media was frowning upon Russia's actions. Maybe the other world wide news are glorifying it, but def not here in the US. IMO of course. and I think you can make that argument for any government airstrikes, that it kills civilians

specific section.
    |Search |

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    our world is all fucked boys.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Prince For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (11-24-2015)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast