lol
    paypal.me/xvns
    donate to help me out <3

Thanks
    less then 40 kills right?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    nothing new for me at least but i think this will help ALOT of new people getting into hacking. Another thing i would like to mention is: Don't start to use your hack at the point where you are losing. Getting stomped and then suddenly having an insane comeback will result in the most reports. At least thats what i experienced.

TLR Nice work

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by EnlightenedWithin View Post
    Alright, so a lot of people enjoy using hacks. And 99% of the people on this forum section come here for hacks or to release their hacks. Since there are a lot of kids that come here and download a hack, use it for a week, get banned, and cry about it, I thought I'd post a tutorial.
    I know there are already a few tutorials, but I wanted to make my own so I can cover what I want to, and keep it somewhat up-to-date.

Step 1: Keep updated on the newest hacks

- Before using your hack, always come back to this section and check in on your hacks that you are using. Make sure you're using the newest version, and check the last page to see if there are reports of a VAC. If there are more than 3-4 reports, try to avoid using that cheat.

Please Note: Using Hash Changers or Crypters (Ex: Enigma Protector) have not been proven to reduce the chance of a VAC ban. Using them, as far as myself and the minions/hack creators know, is useless.

Step 2: This kind of ties in with Step 1 - Don't use your cheats for more than 3 days (may vary)

- Like I said above, always keep up-to-date with your hacks. If it is a free and public release, don't overdue your use. Only use it for a few days, especially if it isnt a PolyHack. Most hacks that are not a PH are usually detected within a few days, so only use them for 3-4 days TOPS from the original release date of the hack. You can see when it was posted right below the thread title.

Step 3: Play like you know what you're doing

- I personally enjoy watching YouTube, especially YouTubers doing Overwatch. I like seeing how obvious people are with their hacks. Do not be one of these people! Try to play like you know what you're doing. Do NOT aim at people through walls, run around a corner prefiring a guy, or wait for a lurker. Always act like you don't know where the person is. It is OK to die sometimes. It may suck, but it helps you from being that obvious cheater who gets Overwatch Banned instantly. When peaking a corner, don't follow the guy and wait for him to peak and shoot at him right away. If the team is rushing, don't throw nades perfectly when they push. BE CONSISTENT. Try to do what you normally would do if you weren't cheating. Repeat the same things you are doing each round. It's just common sense.

Step 4: Know what your hacks do

- Make sure that you know what your hack does before using it. For example: GlowESP - It highlights a player through walls so you know where he is. There are a few variants of Glow. A common variant is BoxESP. It puts a box around the player.
    Here is a list of the most common features of a hack and what it does.
    • GlowESP - Highlights a player with a set color. Can be changed whether the enemy is visible, in crosshair, or not seen.
    • Aimbot - Sometimes referred to as AimLock, it snaps your crosshair to an enemy. This is almost always visible in Overwatch and can be easily detected. Try to refrain from using it.
    • AimAssist - Harder to detect in Overwatch than Aimbot. The most common variant of this is either when your crosshair is right next to a player or when you begin shooting, it moves your crosshair smoothly to the player. Where it moves the crosshair is usually configurable by the user.
    • Recoil Control System - Often referred to as RCS, this feature automatically controls your spray. It moves your gun down and side-to-side and helps guide your bullets to land where you're aiming. It automatically controls your recoil so you don't have to. This is generally hard to detect in Overwatch, especially if you move well act like you know how to play. It really helps to shoot people at long or close range.
    • Triggerbot - This feature really depends on how you configure it. This feature automatically fires your gun for you. It is often used with the AWP/Deagle, but can be used for other guns to 1-tap. Unless it is changeable, it usually only shoots once, and at the time you set. DO NOT SET IT LOW. If you have your time at something like 5 ms, it shoots too fast and can easily be detectable in Overwatch. Do a reflex time test and set your time to that time or somewhat lower.
    • Radar - This feature is often very hard to detect. It displays a red dot on your minimap when you are close to an enemy, like the same thing that occurs when an enemy is spotted. This is often used when you are softcore hacking, or trying to hide that fact that you are hacking. It only works at close range (from what I've seen).
    • BunnyHop - Bhopping is something that has existed in Counter-Strike for a very long time. Since CS:GO has changed the movement settings compared to CS:S or CS 1.6, it has become a lot harder to bhop. It isn't impossible, but you can generally only hit 2-3 good hops before you slow. This feature times your jumps perfectly, so you bhop near-perfect. Do not overuse this. It is easy to detect and often ends up in a ban if you overuse it or the bhop is too perfect. Also throw in a few legit bhops that you do yourself if you want to hide it better.

Step 5: Configure your hacks

- Don't go download a hack and hop into a game without configuring your settings. This will often lead to snappy or unwanted movements and can lead to easy spottings by Overwatch. Go into an offline server with bots and set everything up. If you really want to be "safe," you can launch up CSGO without VAC enabled, although it is pretty much useless since you're most likely going to be using your hacks in a public MM game. After going into your private lobby, mess around with your settings. If you're using aimbot, change the settings around and see which one you like best that is hard to spot and works well.

Step 6: Get involved

- Nobody likes a leacher. A leacher is someone who takes things from people without giving back. The creators of the hacks work hard to keep the hacks safe and up-to-date. Most of them do not ask for donations or anything, so you can help them out by giving them a thanks or posting on their thread. Just replying that you like their hack or appreciate their efforts is often enough. They do not ask for anything more than a simple "Thank You." It's the least you can do.

Thanks for taking the time to read my tutorial. I hope you learned something from this.

Special thanks to: @jaypeg - I based a lot of my tutorial off his post. I did not copy/paste, but I did form my tutorial off his. They are pretty similar, but I like to make my tutorial in my own way, and hopefully you guys can understand this.

Thanks for info bro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12