Thanks

Cool How to bypass EAC (easy anti cheat) for 7 days to die

hey guys i'm new to this forum and so I was wondering how to bypass EAC servers in 7 Days to die, I know it's possible because people have done it before and the admins complain about it lol, anyways I downloaded a mod or hack whatever from this website from a user by the name of Hoskins or something like that anyways if anyone knows how to bypass the EAC please PM me and don't post it up on this local forum where everybody can see for risk of it getting a stealth patch. also there's a youtube video on a guy who bypassed it but he only was able to play for 2 mins and if any of you guys figure out how to get a longer time that would be great. Thanks guys.

Thanks
    most dont bypass EAC they just use linux system ( i use mint ) because Linux system dont have EAC

Thanks
    is there a way I can run linux on or through a usb when i download the os on it? I use a windows so... yeah but i'm not sure if I can run linux through a usb is that possible on my windows? sorry if i'm being confusing and not clear

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You can use a virtual machine like Virtual Box, download Linux and then load it up on your computer without overwriting any system OS files but can still interact with your own files through the virtual Linux system running on your comp. I've never used a virtual machine before nor have I used Linux so I'm not sure whether or not you can run 7dtd through it but you should give it a shot.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Technical Difficulties For This Useful Post:

Xx_Atomic-G_xX (12-12-2015)

Undisclosed private location in the Bermuda triangle
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Xx_Atomic-G_xX View Post
    is there a way I can run linux on or through a usb when i download the os on it? I use a windows so... yeah but i'm not sure if I can run linux through a usb is that possible on my windows? sorry if i'm being confusing and not clear
    You can download a live image, for example you can download a live bootable Ubuntu iso image. When you reboot your windows machine simply press F8 or F12 to go into your boot devices and boot from USB. After you do this you will be on a live boot of linux! DO NOT disconnect your USB when you are live booted from it however, or else you will corrupt everything lol. Enjoy!
    "Yesterday is a memory, tomorrow is a dream, but today is a gift, that’s why it’s called present" - Rock

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mgamer581 For This Useful Post:

Xx_Atomic-G_xX (12-12-2015)

Thanks
    Thanks guys I really appreciate the help anyways happy gaming