Thread: About a refund

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

About a refund

I'm new to this as a whole, so I thought I would make a thread about this in general, I know its not exactly the right place to do it and I could have messaged someone who does refunds instead of making this thread, but I wanna ask something though, since I'm about to purchase these 3 things, I was wondering if they are worth of refunding as in a whole?

I know these kind of things look stupid to buy (expect that wireless adapter for Windows, I finally found a way to get it, on main page I wouldn't be able to get it however on a "new" I was able to get it as of they're able to ship it here, was having a debate of should I talk to my uncle or will I find another way to get it and I did, so I buy via that).. I don't need glasses and I know that when I wear one I might ruin my eyes, but I think glasses suit me so I take 'em, plus that poster, I wanna start collecting them and put them on my wall, so the question is are they worth of refutation or not?

Thanks for your help, much appreciated
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Yes, you COULD just have messaged a seller instead of making a whole thread about it...

I would honestly say, buy the small things like those (ugly) glasses and that poster, since you need some purchases to seem like a legit account.
    Then refund the big stuff like a console or parts for your pc.

Don't wanna get busted for stealing 5€ glasses do you?
    S-A-D B-O-Y-S
    Bitch, I grind, bitch, I grind

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Well its only 40€. Its up to you if you refund it. I wouldnt

MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown
    MPGH Realm of the Mad God Minion December 2017 - December 2018

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyaro View Post
    Well its only 40€. Its up to you if you refund it. I wouldnt
    Yeah, the thing is + shipping, for you its free (shipping) but for me it isn't, unless I get it with Prime
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Charion For This Useful Post:

Nyaro (12-03-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post

Yeah, the thing is + shipping, for you its free (shipping) but for me it isn't, unless I get it with Prime
    Don't waste a refund slot for 40 EUR. Buy a 1k EUR laptop or something after buying these and refund it.
    "If you're good at something, never do it for free." - The Joker

Thanks
    I'm new to this as a whole, so I thought I would make a thread about this in general, I know its not exactly the right place to do it and I could have messaged someone who does refunds instead of making this thread, but I wanna ask something though, since I'm about to purchase these 3 things, I was wondering if they are worth of refunding as in a whole?

I know these kind of things look stupid to buy (expect that wireless adapter for Windows, I finally found a way to get it, on main page I wouldn't be able to get it however on a "new" I was able to get it as of they're able to ship it here, was having a debate of should I talk to my uncle or will I find another way to get it and I did, so I buy via that).. I don't need glasses and I know that when I wear one I might ruin my eyes, but I think glasses suit me so I take 'em, plus that poster, I wanna start collecting them and put them on my wall, so the question is are they worth of refutation or not?

Thanks for your help, much appreciated
    Whenever making an order that is going to be refunded, always make sure its fulfilled by Amazon at the very least. If not, They'll make you fix the issue with the seller.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Yup, Ironikban is right, make sure it's either sold/fulfilled by amazon or you'll just have a big investigation from these other sellers.
    Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me, I am not responsible if you get scammed by my impersonators

Thanks
    What the fuck, you poor?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Terror View Post
    What the fuck, you poor?
    I wouldn't call him poor if he's buying an adapter for his xbox (rip logic). but yeah refunding 50 euro is a waste. unless op is broke ass fuck 10 yr old that has only allowance to live off of then he is poor

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dareka View Post
    I wouldn't call him poor if he's buying an adapter for his xbox (rip logic). but yeah refunding 50 euro is a waste. unless op is broke ass fuck 10 yr old that has only allowance to live off of then he is poor
    Why would you need an adapter for xbox? I think xbox already has build-in adapter for controllers, I'm buying it for windows, hence it says "windows" behind of it.

And If I was poor, then I wouldn't be able to buy a keyboard which costs 180 euros and many of the other expensive shit

Achievements:

Thanks
    Nope - 40 Euros still counts as a strike against amazon - better to save that flag for an xbox one or a laptop or somethin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by thien269 View Post
    Nope - 40 Euros still counts as a strike against amazon - better to save that flag for an xbox one or a laptop or somethin
    I do wanna buy a console but I have no use for it when I do not own a monitor which can be used with a console + I don't want to put my console in the living room cos parents and I want to record.

Edit: I don't even know how could I buy a laptop or console which costs more money than I get monthly.
    Last edited by Charion; 12-03-2015 at 10:43 PM.

Achievements:

Thanks

I do wanna buy a console but I have no use for it when I do not own a monitor which can be used with a console + I don't want to put my console in the living room cos parents and I want to record.

Edit: I don't even know how could I buy a laptop or console which costs more money than I get monthly.
    40 Euros still seem like a waste to me when that strike couldv'e been used on something that costs way more or refund-worthy, so personally I believe that those items are NOT worth taking up a refund space for, but your choice

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Terror View Post
    What the fuck, you poor?
    That's why there's a CS tag
    Not your average fuckboy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by thien269 View Post
    40 Euros still seem like a waste to me when that strike couldv'e been used on something that costs way more or refund-worthy, so personally I believe that those items are NOT worth taking up a refund space for, but your choice
    I'm not gonna buy any of those, for some reason Xbox one Adapter for Windows changed back to non-purchasable for Estonians, so that sucks dick...

Achievements:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast