Thanks

Thumbs up PSN PLUS 365 DAYS (1 YEAR) - CANADA - CHEAP

Playstation PLUS - PSN PLUS Card - 365 days - CA

Hello everyone, i'm selling a PSN Plus Card (Code) 1 Year - (for canandians accounts only) i don't know if these codes work on USA accounts. (If someone know if the code work on USA accounts please reply)

If you want to buy please let me know, and send me a DM or add me on ***** so we can do the deal.

I accept for payment via Paypal.

Price: $45.50

Thanks for you attention.

Add me on ***** if you want to buy: Insta.Celebrity

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    How is this cheap lol. Your only saving $4.50, lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bdog21 View Post
    You might as well post that on ebay. Will be hard for anyone to buy that from you on here at that price lol. i have seen some on here for $30-35! Plus, you just joined today. So good luck finding someone wanting to buy this,, lol!
    Last edited by bdog21; 12-04-2015 at 06:07 PM.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

You might as well post that on ebay. Will be hard for anyone to buy that from you on here at that price lol. i have seen some on here for $30-35! Plus, you just joined today. So good luck finding someone wanting to buy this,, lol!
    Lol what is the point? I dont care about the other sellers i just trying to sell my PSN card lol, i'm not here to compete with others you know, if someone want to buy more cheap i will sell, just talk to me only this.. I'm new here i know but i only came here to sell my psn car bro... my friend told me here is a good place to sell!
    So thats why i'm here... If someone want a discount i can do, you only need to pm or add me on ***** and we do the deal.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Monartic View Post
    Lol what is the point? I dont care about the other sellers i just trying to sell my PSN card lol, i'm not here to compete with others you know, if someone want to buy more cheap i will sell, just talk to me only this.. I'm new here i know but i only came here to sell my psn car bro... my friend told me here is a good place to sell!
    So thats why i'm here... If someone want a discount i can do, you only need to pm or add me on ***** and we do the deal.
    well why dont you sell it off ebay. You will get it sold quicker man. Since you are new and have the price so high. People are not going to even want to pay even $30 from you since you are a new member man and just joined 2 days ago. Its probably just better and your best bet to go sell it off ebay lol. You will get more out of it and plus people want vouch copies when they buy from you so high. And you dont have that at all bc you just joined. This isnt the place at all just to come to sell one thing and just leave. Just Seems very suspicious by the way. But anyways, good luck trying to sell it man.

Thanks
    well why dont you sell it off ebay. You will get it sold quicker man. Since you are new and have the price so high. People are not going to even want to pay even $30 from you since you are a new member man and just joined 2 days ago. Its probably just better and your best bet to go sell it off ebay lol. You will get more out of it and plus people want vouch copies when they buy from you so high. And you dont have that at all bc you just joined. This isnt the place at all just to come to sell one thing and just leave. Just Seems very suspicious by the way. But anyways, good luck trying to sell it man.
    I understand what do you mean, yeah i'll try to sell on ebay too, thanks for the advice, but i will keep it here too for more chance to sell, if thats is not problem...
    lol and don't worry i'm not trying to steal nobody hahaha...
    Thanks btw (:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Monartic View Post
    I understand what do you mean, yeah i'll try to sell on ebay too, thanks for the advice, but i will keep it here too for more chance to sell, if thats is not problem...
    lol and don't worry i'm not trying to steal nobody hahaha...
    Thanks btw (:
    well Like I said good luck lol! The thing with the stealing part. You may say that. But noone really knows for sure or not because you dont have any vouches or anything to prove you are trusted. Mainly this site is for cracked accounts and stuff for like $1 or something. But not joining the first day and starting a thread saying oh I got this cheap psn card thats only really $4.50 less than the normal card worth. This is not really and it is allowed. But not really what is what I would want to be starting at selling this for especially since you are a new member that just joined yesturday. It just makes people feel more unconformable with trying to buy from someone with that amount on their first post, when theres no buyer protection like ebay has. Like for example, you can easily scam someone and get away with it bc all you have to do is take your money and run and dont care about being banned. this is what everyone will be afraid of and it makes people feel thats what you came here to do in the first place, is get your money and run and on ebay you cant do that. Theres just not many people that join here the first day and say hey I got a psn card that im selling for this amount. Hell, for all we know you could be a baned evader. who knows, But once again, LIKE I SAID, GOOD LUCK IN TRYING TO FIND SOMEONE TO BUY THIS FROM YOU. MAYBE show some proof that you have this paid for with a recite and stuff and it may interest some people more in buying from you. But like I said, its best to go on ebay and sell this. Then, here.

Thanks
    SOLD. Someone can close the thread?
    Thank you for the attention everyone