Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynical Alt View Post
    e how stupid you act like right now.
    >mfw thinks im the one acting dumb
    >Simply by asking, you could have done some search and could've found a reason why I was banned in the first place not ask this question in another thread.
    wants me to scroll down nearly to end of first page of general instead of just asking while staying on topic as well
    then you proceed to derail thread by insulting me and getting triggered for absolutely no reason
    this literally is why people dislike you
    if you stop getting this triggered over non-insulting replies then you're set m8

/end convo
    Last edited by -HJ; 12-06-2015 at 10:17 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

>Simply by asking, you could have done some search and could've found a reason why I was banned in the first place not ask this question in another thread or could have send a PM, but I guess not cos you're lazy.
    >Yes I am triggered and giving you consistent insults because how stupid you act like right now.
    >Ignore list people don't know that function I guess.
    >k...
    Can you & @-HJ take it to PM's? Thank you. Jeez..

OT: @-HJ, I know right? I've been wasting my time doing fletching and watching those noobs beg for items or money, I'm like "I'm fletching, poor as fuck and giggle" - I was sitting at Varrock GE doing fletching from 30 to 60 and now I'm doing again for gains.

I want to be rich, but instead of me doing that I waste my money to gain skills like an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by -HJ View Post
    >mfw thinks im the one acting dumb

wants me to scroll down nearly to end of first page of general instead of just asking while staying on topic as well
    then you proceed to derail thread by insulting me and getting triggered for absolutely no reason
    this literally is why people dislike you
    if you stop getting this triggered over non-insulting replies then you're set m8

/end convo
    If people hated him so much, then why not ignore him? It sounds so simple to do rather than getting pissed at him cos the way he is they should instead get pissed at themselves because of the only thing they can do is constantly tell him how much hated he is instead of doing something about it..

I hate to be that guy but people are ignorant when it comes to that, if you are truly annoyed of him just ignore him and its all done, you don't have to worry about him, till he changes his dick attitude.
    Last edited by H!nt; 12-06-2015 at 10:23 PM.
    All opinions are my own.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by H!nt View Post
    I hate to be that guy but people are ignorant when it comes to that, if you are truly annoyed of him just ignore him and its all done, you don't have to worry about him, till he changes his dick attitude.
    the reason i respond is to make him realize that he has said dick attitude, if nobody tells him "wrong", then how will he change?

same way if you catch a kid pissing on the seat instead of the toilet, you teach him not to do it, otherwise he'll do it the rest of his life since he thinks it's okay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    the reason i respond is to make him realize that he has said dick attitude, if nobody tells him "wrong", then how will he change?

same way if you catch a kid pissing on the seat instead of the toilet, you teach him not to do it, otherwise he'll do it the rest of his life since he thinks it's okay
    Not to mention about what thread he made about his dad, he got triggered at people so fast and started insulting them like some arrogant person.

OT: Gains is the most thing I would ever do, probably last thing I ever do on RS, also I'm thinking about selling the accounts once they are maxed out with all quests done
    Last edited by H!nt; 12-06-2015 at 10:30 PM.
    All opinions are my own.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to H!nt For This Useful Post:

-HJ (12-06-2015)

Thanks

Not to mention about what thread he made about his dad, he got triggered at people so fast and started insulting them like some arrogant person.
    kek

let's not derail the thread too badly now but good point

gave me a giggle

OT: used to run my own luring operation on mid-rich beggars (5-10m)
    i'd do my own version of house scam that nobody really does/knows about, it's completely different but same method, get drop, kick

i've made like 300m lmao

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    kek

let's not derail the thread too badly now but good point

gave me a giggle

OT: used to run my own luring operation on mid-rich beggars (5-10m)
    i'd do my own version of house scam that nobody really does/knows about, it's completely different but same method, get drop, kick

i've made like 300m lmao
    I wanna get rich and own all style's of phats and such, but I ain't gonna go around and beg for it like some stupid

3 billion is a lot of work though
    All opinions are my own.

Thanks

I wanna get rich and own all style's of phats and such, but I ain't gonna go around and beg for it like some stupid

3 billion is a lot of work though
    Lmao it's nothing if you lure. Most big banks are lure banks. Mine was, tops I ever had was 1.5b, back in RS2, ran a luring shit with 3 different guys, made 25% split on all, did it so many times and eventually we tried big and started making santas and shit lmao

Was good times, gone now tho ;(

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    there are everywhere not only in runescape

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by KingAkh View Post
    there are everywhere not only in runescape
    Its less common in real life than its in some video game like Runescape, you can either count or discount me on that.
    All opinions are my own.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123