Thread: Hurtworld

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Hi guys.

I have been trying using dotnet resolver but still cant get anything.

What program do you use guys?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zuc123 View Post
    Hi guys.

I have been trying using dotnet resolver but still cant get anything.

What program do you use guys?
    NET. Reflector and Reflexil

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by emanuelw View Post
    NET. Reflector and Reflexil
    Thanks , I already now which thing edit but I cannot find the way to edit it.

Someone can light me and put something to show how edit anything?

Thanks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by emanuelw View Post
    Pleb, most people are here to learn not to leach, if I'd worked for something etc a hack for this game I won't just give it to some random whining bitch.
    In theory...
    In the practice I'm here for 3 days and no usefull informations for "noobs"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    I'm using this, but I don't understand how to edit the values to do anything - never done this before.
    Offer any advice?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by R3born View Post
    In theory...
    In the practice I'm here for 3 days and no usefull informations for "noobs"
    I've been on this forum for YEARS, and only now am I beginning to start to really use the search function of the website, try and really pick apart and understand the knowledge that has been shared by other users and attempt to decipher code in general. That being said, If anyone is having problems editing with .Net Reflector and reflexil I will try my best to share what I can. I won't spoon feed you but I can help to the best of my ability , I strongly believe that when you struggle and finally achieve something, that knowledge of what you did will stick with you and you'll truly learn. Most others on this forum believe the same, just go and mess with stuff, you'd be surprised at what you can do. Don't wait for help, just try.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cbriggs777 View Post
    I've been on this forum for YEARS, and only now am I beginning to start to really use the search function of the website, try and really pick apart and understand the knowledge that has been shared by other users and attempt to decipher code in general. That being said, If anyone is having problems editing with .Net Reflector and reflexil I will try my best to share what I can. I won't spoon feed you but I can help to the best of my ability , I strongly believe that when you struggle and finally achieve something, that knowledge of what you did will stick with you and you'll truly learn. Most others on this forum believe the same, just go and mess with stuff, you'd be surprised at what you can do. Don't wait for help, just try.
    I never did this before.
    I've found the variables (like _bladelength) but I can't edit this!
    I've already tried google, forums, youtube but nothing that's can really help... I just need to know how to edit this, the informations given sent me to this step.... Now I'm idle and IDK how to proceed. I really really want do it by myself but a little push will be very appreciated!
    Thanks...

Thanks
    anyone can share any variable for speedhack or something like that?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by R3born View Post
    I never did this before.
    I've found the variables (like _bladelength) but I can't edit this!
    I've already tried google, forums, youtube but nothing that's can really help... I just need to know how to edit this, the informations given sent me to this step.... Now I'm idle and IDK how to proceed. I really really want do it by myself but a little push will be very appreciated!
    Thanks...
    Look under the public class,Meleeweaponitem, than look at the operand codes that are designated to said class. Open the reflexil plugin, edit the operand code that is pushing the int32 number to the _bladelength variable to a desired value. Than recompile the dll.

- - - Updated - - -

anyone can share any variable for speedhack or something like that?
    Speedhack I've noticed lags the game (forces you to stand still), as the server assigns position of the player and attempts to catch up to the client location based on regular speed. I've played around with a few variables so far, found some interesting stuff with the help of kr4ken. Try searching for strings like "movement" "speed" etc... Until you find something of interest, than plug some numbers, look at the conditional statements to see if there is anything that might hinder you if you just edit madly. And than plug it in your managed folder and test. Rinse repeat.
    Last edited by cbriggs777; 12-12-2015 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Formatting

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cbriggs777 View Post
    Look under the public class,Meleeweaponitem, than look at the operand codes that are designated to said class. Open the reflexil plugin, edit the operand code that is pushing the int32 number to the _bladelength variable to a desired value. Than recompile the dll.

- - - Updated - - -

Speedhack I've noticed lags the game (forces you to stand still), as the server assigns position of the player and attempts to catch up to the client location based on regular speed. I've played around with a few variables so far, found some interesting stuff with the help of kr4ken. Try searching for strings like "movement" "speed" etc... Until you find something of interest, than plug some numbers, look at the conditional statements to see if there is anything that might hinder you if you just edit madly. And than plug it in your managed folder and test. Rinse repeat.
    I was trying to edit the amount of bullet with the ShotgunItem , but doesnt working

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I was trying to edit the amount of bullet with the ShotgunItem , but doesnt working
    Hit or miss with things like that, they could be set by the server. Remember this game is vastly server side.

Thanks
    wanna change my ESP for CheatSpear

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dast1212 View Post
    wanna change my ESP for CheatSpear
    Modifying _bladelength isn't working since 3.1.8

Thanks
    Did someone know a item Dupe?

Thanks
    If anyone is able to help me after the Hurtworld update can help me get speed hatchet ect pm me please.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast