Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

MPGH News - 85th Edition

85th Edition - December 14, 2015
    It's Snowy!!!

MPGH's 5th Year Santa Hat Takeover & Snow!
    As you've probably seen, there's snow on MPGH! This is a fun little feature to celebrate the Holidays. If you get tired off it, you can always toggle it's feature at the bottom left of your screen. Now, why's everyone have a santa hat on their avatar? Well, this year marks the fifth year of the Santa Hat Takeover! Basically, a user shares a .png of the Santa hat and people apply it to their avatars. =]

- If you are interested in getting closer with the MPGH community without any restrictions via Skype, you can apply to join the MPGH-1 Skype Chat here.
    - If you are interested in getting closer with the League of Legends (LoL) and/or the Realm of the Mad God (ROTMG) community and you meet the requirements, make sure to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH League of Legends Official Skype Group here and/or of the Official MPGH Realm of the Mad God Skype Group here.
    - The Publicists are hosting a holiday singing contest. The prize for winning is receiving premium membership for 6 months! Find out more here.

• @Hugo Boss is the new Pharaoh for one month! Congratulations!
    • @Mayion is no longer a News Force Interviewer! :(

Donations:

Thank you for the kind donations! Enjoy the benefits! If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits Premium Member has!

If would you like to donate for the Publicists Team, then please check this thread.

Birthdays:
    None this week.

Postbans:

Staff Changes:

Promotions:

Demotions/Resignations:
    None this week.

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]BACKD00R
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Mayion

Moderators
    [MPGH]FanticSteal
    (Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats, Market Place and Vindictus Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss
    (Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats and Market Place)
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI
    (ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats, Garry Mod's Hacks & Cheats, Minecraft Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

Minions
    [MPGH]akim14
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Arun's Shitstain
    (Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Batman
    (Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats, MapleStory Hacks & Cheats and Other First Person Shooter Hacks)
    [MPGH]Black
    (BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers and DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Boombox
    (General)
    [MPGH]Democritus
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats and Runescape Hacks / Bots)
    [MPGH]EgoRaptor
    (Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks)
    [MPGH]Hunter
    (Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Jhem
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats and Other MMPORG Hacks)
    [MPGH]krazyshank
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats and Trove Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Raple
    (Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, Minecraft Hacks & Cheats and Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    (General)
    [MPGH]Smoke
    (Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Paralyze
    (Battlefield Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Yamiez
    (Other MMPORG Hacks and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

Game Hacking
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]DankLordXYZ
    [MPGH]FanticSteal
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss
    [MPGH]Shadow

Publicists
    [MPGH]Democritus
    [MPGH]EgoRaptor
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hunter
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Raple

GFX Team
    [MPGH]Democritus
    [MPGH]EgoRaptor
    [MPGH]Raple

Hot Threads:
    All the single.. WAIT WHAT?
    Favorite Soda?
    IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO
    MPGH Theme?
    Trump?
    What does everyone look like?

Beijing Government Issues first "Red Alert" for Pollution
    Pollution covered pictures of Beijing's scenic landscape brought out the inner Van Gogh of its citizens, as people started to draw in the unseen structures bringing about a lighthearted mood from a rather grim situation. City officials were forced to put in extra precautions to attempt slowing down smog buildup such as car use being cut in half, restrictions on outdoor barbecues, and disallowing use of fireworks as well. Schools were closed, and roadside construction was halted. Beijing's geographical placement between the mountains makes it difficult for the pollution and smog to find its way out of the city. Sim City could not have prepared us for this.

Islamic Chief killed in Air Strikes
    A finance chief of a so-called Islamic State has been killed in air strikes led by the "US-led coalition" said a US military spokesman. Muwaffaq Mustafa Mohammed al-Karmoush aka "Abu Salah" and two other leaders were killed in the strikes that took place in "recent weeks". It also seems that this name was also used as a codename, many ask the question what for? Apparently, he also appeared on the US Treasury's "Counter Terrorism Designations list" which settles out "sanctioned individuals". He was also listed as a Iraqi national who was born in 1973. "Killing him and his predecessors exhausts the knowledge and talent needed to co-ordinate funding within the organisation," Col Warren said. The other leaders who were killed were also in charge of the transfer of "people, weapons, and information".

Russia's Retaliation Strategy Against Turkey
    What did Putin have for Thanksgiving? Sources tell us he had a slice of Turkey. To no surprise, Putin is already putting together plans to retaliate against Turkey since they downed the Russian fighter jet that Turkey claimed was invading its airspace. The Russian president is not retaliating in a military fashion, but more so in a way that will hurt Turkey commercially. Turkey has been trading partners with Russia for quite some time and depend on their relationship signicantly. Russia has since banned all poultry trade from Turkey. Do not expect Vladimir Putin to stop there either if Turkish president Tayyip Erdogan does not apologize for this dispute.

The R8 Revolver

The 8th of December a new gun has been added to the popular shooter Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. A new secondary weapon, the R8 Revolver, has been added to the inventories of both the Terrorists and Counter-Terrorists team. The R8 Revolver replaces the Desert Eagle and costs $850. It has 8 bullets in each magazine and is highly accurate and powerful. On short range it is capable of killing players in one shot, and occasionally on medium to long range. In the beginning a lot of people complained that the new gun was way too 'overpowered', but a new update that was released two days after the introduction of the R8 Revolver nerfed it's damage and fire rate. However, a part of the community still thinks that it needs a bigger nerf, they state that the R8 Revolver completely unbalances the game. Other players jokingly refer to a mini-AWP when talking about the R8 Revolver. In a new update we will know whether there will be more changes to the gun.

GTA Online: Executives and Other Criminals

Next week (15 December) a free DLC expansion will be brought to GTA Online. The update will be free and available for PS4, Xbox One and PC. This time Rockstar brings in something that we have never seen before. I am talking about a Super Yacht. Yes, you read that correctly. You will be able to get yourself a fully-staffed and upgradeable yacht, which has missiles and a helicopter pad. Together with this Super Yacht numerous other features will be added, including new weapons, properties, cars, customizable apartments and the heavily-armed Turreted Limo. Players will also be able to create their own criminal organization and become a VIP. As VIP you will be able to hire a team of bodyguards and battle against other criminals. But who wants that when you can get yourself a Super Yacht, am I right?

https://www****ckstargames.com/newswire/article/52542/gta-online-executives-and-other-criminals-coming-next-week
    https://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/2015/12/13288/

5G may be coming out sooner than you think

Keeping in with previous releases, the original implementation date for 5G was set for 2023. However, with all the latest developments in technology, we may be seeing it almost half a decade in advance.

What is 5G?

After all the hype with regards to this, you'd think someone would know. Funny thing is, no one knows for sure, according to Bill Smith, president of AT&T's network operations, 5G will likely be defined in 2018, and the standards for 5G will codified sometime in 2019 by the standards-setting International Telecommunication Union, a branch of the United Nations. The standards will determine which wireless technologies can be called "5G," as well as what its characteristics must include, such as how fast it will be.

How fast will it be?

Ah, the question that has been plaguing your mind since you read the title. Don't deny it, I know I did.
    5G has the potential to offer speeds up to 40 times faster than 4G. This would be fast enough to stream "8K" video in 3-D or download a 3-D movie in about 6 seconds (in comparison to the 4G where it would take 6 minutes).Whilst this is what it can potentially do, I feel the actual speeds will be much slower. Nokia (NOK), one of the biggest 5G players, believes that its 5G technology will allow for actual speeds of about 100 Megabits per second when the network is most congested.hat's about four times faster than 4G's top speed.

A prospective future for Artificial Intelligence?
    Facebook, as well as many other Tech Giants such as Tesla Motors and Google, are pouring $1 Billion into a startup company known as OpenAI.

What is OpenAI?
    OpenAI is an non-profit start-up with a goal "to advance digital intelligence in the way that is most likely to benefit humanity as a whole, unconstrained by a need to generate financial return."
    Basically, OpenAI is an open source, non-profit research institute that intends to oversee the development of artificial intelligence, pulling in a conglomeration of various research scientists and A.I. developers who possess enough expertise in the field to advise whether or not particular initiatives should reach their ended conclusions.

What does this mean for us?
    If you're a tech company that uses/plans to use artificial intelligence, or a person that is extremely interested in Artificial Intelligence, this means great news. It means the more rapid progress and advancement of Artificial Intelligence. On the other hand, if Artificial Intelligence doesn't play a huge roll in your life, then I guess the best thing you have is the knowledge that Artificial Intelligence is getting somewhere and will soon play a big role in your life.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-musk-openai-idUSKBN0TU2SG20151212

This week we're spotlighting the Runescape Section

An old favorite of the entire PC gaming community. I think it would be great to see this section alive, home of an active marketplace and looking for some contributions in the hack section all together. I know a lot of you have some old accounts from years back that you could make some money off of! Come and discuss how your adventure on this old MMO went.

A year and a half later, after Ghost Stories, Coldplay releases Head Full of Dreams on December 4, 2015 by Parlophone & Atlantic Records.
    The first single to promote the album, Head Full of Dreams, was "Adventure of a Lifetime" on November 6, 2015. You can listen to it here: .
    The album consists of soaring melodies and happy dance beats. Martin told an interviewer that the boys/group wanted to make a more upbeat album.

"A Head Full of Dreams sounds like a pop record; the band has never been catchier. That's especially true when the tempos are brisk, in tracks like "Hymn for the Weekend" and "Birds," whose ringing guitars and thumping bass might please fans of The Cure. Of course, the songs are still big, with the peeling guitars and crescendos in which Coldplay always has specialized." - Billboard

"Coldplay has hinted that A Head Full of Dreams might be its last album. If that's true, it's a fitting swan song, a reminder the act has been a band of and for our time, *proffering heroic psychobabble. The record closes with "Up and Up," which marshals a hip-hop beat and gospel-style chorales to drive home a pep-talk banality: "When you think you've had enough/Don't ever give up." It's not exactly new advice, maybe not even good advice, but it's a message that millions want to hear. And, lo and behold, you can dance to it." -Billboard

It's sad knowing that A Head Full of Dreams, might be their last album. At least they went out on a happy, uplifting album.

Overall this album was amazing if you like Coldplay or not.
    I give this album a 8/10

On December 4, 2015 Kid Cudi releases the most polarizing albums of the year, Speedin’ Bullet 2 Heaven. He's always been an emotional artist, dealing with expansive and nebulous feelings in acute and often destructive ways. Speedin’ Bullet 2 Heaven sounds like ’90s-era grunge/alt-rock, compilations songs that that will send you on a trip without having to take a single drug. The opening song on the album is "Edge of the Earth/Post Mortem Boredom". You can listen to it here: Edge of the Earth/Post Mortem Boredom.

"Speedin’ Bullet 2 Heaven” picks up right where the artist left off on “Troubled Boy,” the last track of his 2014 album “Satellite Flight: The Journey to Mother Moon” where he closed the album with modest vocals and the plucking of an acoustic guitar. Only this time, he expands on a new genre as if he has left hip-hop behind. The final product is a pseudo-rock album by a hip-hop artist out of his element." - DailyBruin.

Kid Cudi's style has changed in this album. Though the sound is different, Cudi's emotional lyrics remain the same. Themes of drugs, loneliness, abuse, depression, suidice etc., dominate the previous albums such as, "Indicud" and "Man on the Moon".

"Whether you dig the genre change or not, it's impossible to ignore some obvious issues with the instrumentation. Cudi’s sometimes clumsy guitar playing is only worsened by the muddled recording and production work, most of which he did himself. But while they aren’t always technical masterpieces, some of the punchier rock tracks actually work. “Fairy Tale Remains” and “Screwed” are two good examples of his new sound’s success, layering Cudi’s spaced-out crooning over carefully plucked guitar chords. The album has some genuinely bizarre moments (he actually says the phrase “No more chicken sandwiches/Yes, I'll pay for the damages,” on “Adventures”), but after a few listens, a lot of the initially unsettling parts start to come into focus." - DailyBruin.

Speedin’ Bullet 2 Heaven takes Kid Cudi in a whole new bold direction in his music career, while his first solo venture into the rock genre falls flat, and the album is ultimately messy, challenging, and rough around the edges, there’s also something about it that’s admirably unique. Maybe it has a deeper meaning than what we listen to, most people say its experimental work from Cudi, some also say it's his last album.

I give this album a 4/10.

[MPGH]Hunter: Hi, radu97. How have you been?

Radu97
    : I am fine. Everything seems to be getting into its due place.

[MPGH]Hunter: That is good to hear. So, tell us, how did you stumble upon MPGH and why did you join it?

Radu97: Well, at the beginning I joined it because it was the biggest hacking community out there, but as after a while I made some good friends, I started to not find that fact so important.

[MPGH]Hunter: I see. Did you start coding your so great and famous CS:GO hacks right after you joined MPGH or did you gather the required knowledge to know how to do so at MPGH and started coding and releasing them afterwards?

Radu97: I joined MPGH a long time ago to search for hacks without any plans of to start coding my owns, but things changed in the last summer. Also, MPGH did indeed help me to learn a lot about coding.

[MPGH]Hunter: I'm glad you found that you were searching for and yeah, MPGH is indeed a great community. What are you favorite MPGH sections and why?

Radu97: I stay most of the time in the C++ programming section because it's a very active one. Many people ask for help there, and you can learn a lot from the responses they get. Also, of course, the Counter-Strike section because it's where I release my hacks and where I met most of my MPGH friends.

[MPGH]Hunter: That is nice to know. Seeing how you like of MPGH, do you think that MPGH has affected your life in any way?

Radu97: I don't think the forum itself did that, but as I said before, it helped me to meet new people and learn some new things which clearly affected my life. For example, I met Adriel who is now one of my best MPGH friends.

[MPGH]Hunter: I see. Considering that you just code CS:GO hacks from what I have seen, do you just play CS:GO or do you play any other game(s), possibly with that friend of yours?

Radu97: Well, when I started, I used to play CS:GO and CS 1.6 most of the time, but sadly or not that changed. Nowadays, I play CS:GO only to make/test the hacks I make for it. The games I like at the moment are Rocket League and the good old CS 1.6. I don't remember if I ever played any of those with my friend Andriel. :D

[MPGH]Hunter: Yeah, the good old CS 1.6. Alright, let's leave MPGH aside for now. Are you still in high school or have you already went to college?

Radu97: I'm in the last year of highschool. It may sound strange, but I don't learn anything about programming at my school. However, I do plan to go to an IT profile college.

[MPGH]Hunter: Well, that is fine, I guess. The experience you already have in the coding field should compensate you for not learning anything in terms of coding at school. How are your grades going?

Radu97: Well, school is quite hard in Romania. Despite the fact that I don't give too much attention to it and that I can't remember the last time I learned something at home, my grades are quite good.

[MPGH]Hunter: Well, that is pretty good to know. Do you intend to become a programmer as expected or is programming just a hobby for you?

Radu97: I don't have any future plans. I intend to always do what I like to do. Nowadays, I like to code and I will probably still like doing it in 10 years too, but that's not guaranteed. I can adapt myself pretty easily to any new situation so changing my plans out of nowhere wouldn't be a problem. :)

[MPGH]Hunter: Not everyone has that capability so you're quite lucky for having it. Do you practice any sports at school?

Radu97: Football is very popular here and everyone from 5 to 50 years practices it. I play it daily with my friends, but we don't have a football club or something at school. We play it because we like it.

[MPGH]Hunter: That's a good sport to practice. Do you also see it as a hobby? Speaking in the word hobby, what are you favorite hobbies and do any of them have to with MPGH?

Radu97: I am a lazy person. I don't do too many things. Most of the time, I use my time to code and/or watch some funny youtube videos and/or football.

[MPGH]Hunter: Believe me when I say that you are not the only one. Well, time is running up. Would you like to give any shoutouts or anything of that sort to anyone in special?

Radu97: Yes, I do. Shoutout to the following people for the following motives: @YOU for being a very nice person, @Yamiez because he always answered to my stupid questions; @Truix because he was always there for me, @Adri308 for being a great friend and @WasserEsser helped me a lot as well as @pean153.

[MPGH]Hunter: Alright, it is been a pleasure to interview you. Thank you for allowing the community to know a little bit more about you and have a nice day!

Radu97: Same to you. :)

• Head Editor
      • Cursed
    • Editors
      • Hunter
    • Writers

• Headlines
      • Cursed
    • User News
      • Hunter's Best Sheep
      • Hunter
    • Global News
      • Hova
      • Dylan
    • Section of The Week
      • Flengo
    • Gaming News
      • Cursed
      • Immortal
    • Technology News
      • Batman
      • Black
    • Music News
      • Schuba
      • Logic
    • WTF News?
      • Wyo
    • Interviewers
      • Hunter
      • Euphemistic
      • Flengo
    • Freelancers
      • Democritus
      • EgoRaptor
      • Psychotic
    Last edited by Cursed; 12-15-2015 at 06:05 AM.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cursed For This Useful Post:

Black (12-14-2015),Cataclypse (12-14-2015),Dylan (12-15-2015),FanticSteal (12-17-2015),[MPGH]Hova (12-14-2015),Hunter (12-14-2015),Kevin (12-14-2015),Logic (12-14-2015),Radu97 (12-15-2015),Ticherhaz (12-14-2015),Zlitz (12-19-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Good shit!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jordan Belfort For This Useful Post:

Logic (12-14-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Looks great! Runescape section of the week!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Good job, everyone!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (12-14-2015),Logic (12-14-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Good job, everyone!
    excuse me, can you please add me on skype? i know this might sound strange but you reviewed a service and i would like to ask you about it, i wanted to give you a pm but im new here, please. My skype is chrome_disaster ( i got some grey robot girl on my avatar

A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Thanks
    dat music section thoooo
    Schuba is my main nigga.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @Batman

Great work.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    @Hova
    Great work.
    Please contact me through PM, I rarely check MPGH IM

MPGH Minion+ 2/5/2019 - 12/1/2020
    Call of Duty Minion 12/23/2017 - 12/1/2020
    MPGH Minion 12/23/2017 - 2/5/2019
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    NewsForce Writer 1/1/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-Popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/2015 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/2015 - 6/2/2015
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/2014 - 6/2/2015
    MPGH Minion 8/1/2014 - 2/2/2016

Pharaoh (#7) 5/01/2014 - 5/31/2014
    Premium Member 2/1/2014 - Current
    Official Middle Man 12/12/2013 - 6/2/2015
    Member 11/15/2009 - Current

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    great work dude! that 5G.. I dont know what to say about that.
    Anything can PM me. I'm from Malaysia.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Great work. I am not Democritus Jr. anymore btw @Cursed
    [IMG]https://thumbs.gfyca*****m/LikableImmediateAcornweevil-size_restricted.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Love the first article in tech news. Who wrote it!??!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Good Job buddy!
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    Oh shit ma, look at me I made the news!
    hi

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Good job, interesting read.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Color For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Cursed (12-18-2015),[MPGH]Hova (12-18-2015),Logic (12-19-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    goodjob... really good information

20. The Following User Says Thank You to iamnada For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Cursed (12-18-2015)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast