Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by xray25 View Post
    no idea about the thing you talk about, we not have some things in Norway and it usually a lesser version of it. I just in the gta section
    oh i see...

well if you don't mind please check Here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    still have few accounts left, add me on skype : iamgunvein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    well I bought one of this accs. But just a few days after I bought it the account is locked- Well it could be that the original owner returned but it also could be that this is scam, there was this other post with similiar info. I did not change anything- left pw and email as it was- to me it is kinda suspicious that just days after buying it the owner comes back and changes the pw/ access after being inactive for over a half year. I bought it with the intention to use this one for moneydrops, which i havent done yet. I didnt do anything with this acc. that could have ended in a ban ( means no Mod Menu )I really dont want to blame some1 but this is really strange imo.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurel_1 View Post
    well I bought one of this accs. But just a few days after I bought it the account is locked- Well it could be that the original owner returned but it also could be that this is scam, there was this other post with similiar info. I did not change anything- left pw and email as it was- to me it is kinda suspicious that just days after buying it the owner comes back and changes the pw/ access after being inactive for over a half year. I bought it with the intention to use this one for moneydrops, which i havent done yet. I didnt do anything with this acc. that could have ended in a ban ( means no Mod Menu )I really dont want to blame some1 but this is really strange imo.
    Too bad to know that, yeah i have another buyer who also gets recovered in days, but you can also see the other vouch and i have written all of the terms in first page if you think that i'm scamming you its all your decision, i have explained all in the first page. Once again, i am not taking back the account / selling it to other buyer, i have no idea how should i do to make you believe that, if you have any suggestion about it let me know

Thanks
    well sucks to say this but yes i had same experience as you
    purchased an alt for 15$ from him few days back and today i try to log in it says incorrect password
    i never changed any information he gave me neither the password nor the email not even the nickname
    it is very strange that this account user was not even active from 4-5 months and suddenly changes password
    i am not blaming anyone
    but just letting other guys know that this didnt ended well for me
    have written to GunVein and waiting for his reply
    will update this post when he replies back

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by simple8 View Post
    well sucks to say this but yes i had same experience as you
    purchased an alt for 15$ from him few days back and today i try to log in it says incorrect password
    i never changed any information he gave me neither the password nor the email not even the nickname
    it is very strange that this account user was not even active from 4-5 months and suddenly changes password
    i am not blaming anyone
    but just letting other guys know that this didnt ended well for me
    have written to GunVein and waiting for his reply
    will update this post when he replies back
    Ok cause some buyers experiencing this issue i can give you guys a replacement, and i will update the thread even tho it was explained clearly that it was stolen account, which means there will always be a possibility that the owner came back and see their character is changed then changed the account password, i will also ask admin is selling stolen account is breaking the rules or no, because my self even cant proof that i am not taking back the account or even selling it to other buyer because i am not the owner

The bad thing about this business is i can also be scamed by buyer (no offense at all) example they buy from me, changed the password and tell me that the account was recovered by the owner, im on phone now and i will contact admin to discuss my business, cause this thread has been approved since month ago and i requested to edit it in several times

I can understand your feeling as buyer its ok, i will keep in touch when i got home

--------------------------------- UPDATED ---------------------------------

I Have sent a PM to @Aurel_1 and @simple8 for the replacement (i broke my own rules which is not giving any warranty) for now i am not selling for a while, cause some buyers didn't understand what i'm selling, not sure because not reading the explanation or what explained in my main thread HERE. I have PM'ed moderators of the forum who are @FanticSteal @akim14 and @Arun's Shitstain i need a solution for this problem and i asked the moderators about their suggestion. I hope i will find a way.
    Last edited by GunVein; 01-13-2016 at 04:12 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    got no respond from admin

well i'm still selling, but a terms of service will be explained in skype before anyone bought it and its your decision to agree with it or no.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by GunVein View Post

Ok cause some buyers experiencing this issue i can give you guys a replacement, and i will update the thread even tho it was explained clearly that it was stolen account, which means there will always be a possibility that the owner came back and see their character is changed then changed the account password, i will also ask admin is selling stolen account is breaking the rules or no, because my self even cant proof that i am not taking back the account or even selling it to other buyer because i am not the owner

The bad thing about this business is i can also be scamed by buyer (no offense at all) example they buy from me, changed the password and tell me that the account was recovered by the owner, im on phone now and i will contact admin to discuss my business, cause this thread has been approved since month ago and i requested to edit it in several times

I can understand your feeling as buyer its ok, i will keep in touch when i got home

--------------------------------- UPDATED ---------------------------------

I Have sent a PM to @Aurel_1 and @simple8 for the replacement (i broke my own rules which is not giving any warranty) for now i am not selling for a while, cause some buyers didn't understand what i'm selling, not sure because not reading the explanation or what explained in my main thread HERE. I have PM'ed moderators of the forum who are @FanticSteal @akim14 and @Arun's Shitstain i need a solution for this problem and i asked the moderators about their suggestion. I hope i will find a way.
    Sorry for not responding but i have been busy. I appreciate that you have sent me and simple 8 a replacement acc. This is a very kind move from you. The thing is that we do not know you. It could be that the owners took back accs and got active again. But it also could be that this a fake/ scam. Dont get me wrong i am not saying you are a scammer- but from our point of view it is very suspicious that owner changes pw within a few days we have bought that accs while the owner has been absent for months. I admit that you also could have been scammed. Nevertheless this kind of shops are risky and i think the mind can go fast into direction of being scammed pretty quick especially if things mentioned above happen to more than one person. And if you think about it you should admit that the suspicion is kinda understandable. Thus i would like to thank you for that replacement.

cheers

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Sorry for not responding but i have been busy. I appreciate that you have sent me and simple 8 a replacement acc. This is a very kind move from you. The thing is that we do not know you. It could be that the owners took back accs and got active again. But it also could be that this a fake/ scam. Dont get me wrong i am not saying you are a scammer- but from our point of view it is very suspicious that owner changes pw within a few days we have bought that accs while the owner has been absent for months. I admit that you also could have been scammed. Nevertheless this kind of shops are risky and i think the mind can go fast into direction of being scammed pretty quick especially if things mentioned above happen to more than one person. And if you think about it you should admit that the suspicion is kinda understandable. Thus i would like to thank you for that replacement.

cheers
    cool

still selling, add my skype : iamgunvein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    +1 vouch friendly Guy, deal went really fast and smooth

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    bump ! beware of impersonator, my only skype is iamgunvein

send me a PM to make sure that you're talking with me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    BUMP ! STILL SELLING

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    *PROMO*

10 GTA V Alt accounts for $60 !

LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, GRAB IT WHILE STOCK LASTS !

ADD MY SKYPE : iamgunvein

BEWARE OF IMPERSONATOR !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    TO THE SKY !

Add my skype : iamgunvein

BEWARE OF IMPERSONATOR !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    BUMP ! There's a discount if you're buying more than 1 ! add my skype : iamgunvein | BEWARE OF IMPERSONATOR !

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast