Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Selling an ACTUAL working & profitable eBook. But where?

I could not find the right section to post this. I am working on an eBook that can actually make you up to 5-7k a month.
    It is a grey hat method with guaranteed success, if not; money back.

I would like to price the eBook something around 750$-850$.

Users on MPGH are trying to make a quick buck by selling leaked or saturated eBooks. Meaning that MPGH would probably not be the place to sell the eBook on. So I am looking for a more suitable marketplace to sell it on. Do you guys have any suggestions? It would be a PDF file existing out of 25-30 pages.

I prefer to stay away from the dark web, eBay, Amazon or relating sites.

Thanks in advance peeps.
    "If you're good at something, never do it for free." - The Joker

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

If you don't think every day is a good day, try missing one
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Jesus Christ 25-30 pages. Only takes me like 5 minutes to explain my method and I make ~30k a month with it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post
    Jesus Christ 25-30 pages. Only takes me like 5 minutes to explain my method and I make ~30k a month with it.

Haha, that just made my day. No, you don't. Let me explain you what would happen if you did.

If you earn over 4500/month (without a job) your bank account will be transfered to the government for further research. Lets say you have a job and earn a nice 1.8K which would be acceptable and you earn 30K out of no where, they will give you a phone call after x amount of time and ask you where the money comes from and why you did not register the money. If you earn over 1600$ a month without paying taxes or even owning a registered company you have to give the government 56% of the money and give a detailed report on how you earned the money. If you miss 1 detail you will be fucked in the ass.

Don't give me bs like "Bitcoins are anonymous and I have all my money there" or "I lifted my limits on Paypal..." its bullshit and you know it.

If you would actually earn 30K a month you would not be wasting your time with refunds but you would expand the "30k method" to its full potential and chill in a luxury house in Ibiza not worrying about anything.

If you can proof that you actually earn 30k a month (without "Inspect Element" to edit HTML) I will come to your house to give you a blowjob.

Don't even bother advertising your method here, people who actually believe you can earn 30k with the method without ending up in jail and ruin their lives for ever are complete retards.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    Those are the eBooks for sale mate. Thanks for responding though!
    Last edited by New Policy; 12-15-2015 at 03:44 AM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to New Policy For This Useful Post:

Anonimuz (12-22-2015),Kingpin (12-15-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by New Policy View Post

Haha, that just made my day. No, you don't. Let me explain you what would happen if you did.

If you earn over 4500/month (without a job) your bank account will be transfered to the government for further research. Lets say you have a job and earn a nice 1.8K which would be acceptable and you earn 30K out of no where, they will give you a phone call after x amount of time and ask you where the money comes from and why you did not register the money. If you earn over 1600$ a month without paying taxes or even owning a registered company you have to give the government 56% of the money and give a detailed report on how you earned the money. If you miss 1 detail you will be fucked in the ass.

Don't give me bs like "Bitcoins are anonymous and I have all my money there" or "I lifted my limits on Paypal..." its bullshit and you know it.

If you would actually earn 30K a month you would not be wasting your time with refunds but you would expand the "30k method" to its full potential and chill in a luxury house in Ibiza not worrying about anything.

If you can proof that you actually earn 30k a month (without "Inspect Element" to edit HTML) I will come to your house to give you a blowjob.

Don't even bother advertising your method here, people who actually believe you can earn 30k with the method without ending up in jail and ruin their lives for ever are complete retards.

- - - Updated - - -

This is on point. Also we aren't allowed to advertise other forums etc so you won't be getting an answer.

@Copperhorse If there was actually a "5 minute method to get 30k a month" then everyone would be driving lambos. Lmao what would the point of going to uni, doing a course for years and being stuck with a student loan for like 10 years. Its not like we do it for fun.
    Last edited by Nik; 12-15-2015 at 03:54 AM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nik For This Useful Post:

New Policy (12-15-2015),Transfixed (12-18-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post
    I am almost certain that you are just trolling.
    [IMG]https://thumbs.gfyca*****m/LikableImmediateAcornweevil-size_restricted.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Priaros View Post
    This is on point. Also we aren't allowed to advertise other forums etc so you won't be getting an answer.

@Copperhorse If there was actually a "5 minute method to get 30k a month" then everyone would be driving lambos. Lmao what would the point of going to uni, doing a course for years and being stuck with a student loan for like 10 years. Its not like we do it for fun.

True story, happy to see another person being realistic. This would not be advertising another forum. This would be guiding me to a potential eBook website or tutorial site where you can actually sell well written, professional looking eBooks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal View Post

I am almost certain that you are just trolling.
    Or just advertising his eBook? Hehe

If you don't think every day is a good day, try missing one
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Go look at my thread, I'm not trolling lol. I've sold like 11 copies so far for $500-$1,500 each and no scam reports yet because it works

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post

Prepare your anus, they like freshies in jail. No need to drop the soap.

Thanks
    I don't think you'd get a ton of customers here, but there would certainly be people interested in it who would buy it. Honestly, the only way I would make such a large purchase is if there was repercussions for it. On forums like MPGH, it's your reputation and your business that is on the line and that gives a measure of assurance.

As for other places to sell, there's not really any that specialize in high dollar methods because few can invest in them. Most marketplaces are a mix