Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

My account got vacced on steam while being on a 7 day cooldown.

Do they ever look at things before they ban someone?

Yeah, I did use cheats on my smurf account (it got into supreme before it got vac) and now my 29 lvl account is banned with connection of an smurf account which is banned?

I've used hacks on it a couple of times but nothing suspicious like or something I would get reported for, so but whatever, Valve is stupid and lie about them not being able to roll back the VAC....
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    > Got VAC'd
    > Do they ever look at things before they ban someone?
    > I've only used hacks on it a couple times
    > Valve is stupid

Incase you didn't know, you don't get VAC'd from reports. They have a system, and It doesn't make mistakes.
    Did I help you? You know what to do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You got VAC banned cause you used public hacks bro lol.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks
    Do you have mental retardation?

You had to hack because you are bad at a video game, VAC detected that you were using a hack and banned you for it, because it's cheating. How is Valve stupid, when they have a system to ban cheaters?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Terror View Post

You had to hack because you are bad at a video game, VAC detected that you were using a hack and banned you for it, because it's cheating. How is Valve stupid, when they have a system to ban cheaters?
    >complaing about hacking, bruh wot ( Do you have mental retardation)?

also OP, pretty sure valve doesn't vac ban from reports. Don't use public hacks as they almost guarantee a vac.
    And its not like you lost a fortune.
    LOW

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    People will report you // overwatch watches your games and has other judge your legibility // you get banned if you are obviously hacking.

VAC // You get banned for using public cheats that are detected by Valve Anti Cheat

Very simple explanation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    It depends on what ban you got man.

Look at THIS as it explains the different types of bans and how you get them(It says CS:GO, but it applies to all Steam games).

Good luck. :P

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post
    People will report you // overwatch watches your games and has other judge your legibility // you get banned if you are obviously hacking.

VAC // You get banned for using public cheats that are detected by Valve Anti Cheat

Very simple explanation.
    I ain't complete moron when it comes how the VAC works, but in-case you freaks haven't missed, I've been on a cooldown for seven days, and nobody has called hacker on me, so...

I don't care, I lost 30-40 Euros, and I know that there are people who lose more than I, but still its money...

Quote Originally Posted by Terror View Post

Yep, I'm definitely bad when I tested hacks for other people who had questions about it being detected, yep I'm really an horrible player.

Now tell me, who is more retarded here? I ran only ESP to test and see if it worked on DM, nobody called me hacks while I did that, so.. Fuck off.
    Last edited by Charion; 12-17-2015 at 04:48 AM.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post

I ain't complete moron when it comes how the VAC works, but in-case you freaks haven't missed, I've been on a cooldown for seven days, and nobody has called hacker on me, so...

I don't care, I lost 30-40 Euros, and I know that there are people who lose more than I, but still its money...

Yep, I'm definitely bad when I tested hacks for other people who had questions about it being detected, yep I'm really an horrible player.

Now tell me, who is more retarded here? I ran only ESP to test and see if it worked on DM, nobody called me hacks while I did that, so.. Fuck off.
    Are you stupid? If you tested other people's hack, then say it in the original post, if you don't I will automatically assume you cheated.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You obviously dont know how VAC works if you think you cant get banned while on a cooldown. Since you don't know, I'll tell you. You can be VAC'd instantly when the hack is detected or it can be delayed for up to a month. Your VAC Ban was delayed and it just so happens you it was during your cooldown.

- - - Updated - - -

You obviously dont know how VAC works if you think you cant get banned while on a cooldown. Since you don't know, I'll tell you. You can be VAC'd instantly when the hack is detected or it can be delayed for up to a month. Your VAC Ban was delayed and it just so happens you it was during your cooldown.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks
    VAC checks your fucking computer every day, it doesn't matter if you get reported since the VAC system is built into steam.

If you're saying you're not a complete moron when it comes to VAC you're lying. If you had a cheat or played with a cheat and it got detected you will most likely get VAC banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutonsvea View Post
    > Got VAC'd
    > Do they ever look at things before they ban someone?
    > I've only used hacks on it a couple times
    > Valve is stupid

Incase you didn't know, you don't get VAC'd from reports. They have a system, and It doesn't make mistakes.
    Amen.. They also check your pc for hacks....

Thanks
    You got VACed cause you hacked. Deal with it lol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You people get salty so easily over some thread.. I do understand that it was my fault that my account is banned and it has been vacced and shit like that, you don't need to go outrages and call someone retarded and moron for this, maybe you monkeys should get rid of your saltiness beforehand before opening your mouth...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derKrampus View Post
    You got VACed cause you hacked. Deal with it lol.
    So fucking what? I don't care about that account either way.. Dealing with it is no issue..

Oh also might add this right now, I know I complain about having vac, since you monkeys call me a liar, then look at yourself's tell me, WHO HASN'T LIED? If you find someone who hasn't then please let me know, I'd like to know about that person, and I know how vac works, I don't want to go into a detail with no brainers.

Also @Assistive nice double post.. lmao
    Last edited by Charion; 12-17-2015 at 05:41 PM.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    then look at yourself's tell me, WHO HASN'T LIED?
    if that argument isn't a completely typical response then whoopdydoo fuck me in the ass

You people
    you monkeys
    sorry but using derogatory epithets towards us doesn't exactly help bud.

Also @Assistive nice double post.. lmao
    it's called a glitch. learn to live with it. happens on PC and mobile.

on topic, yeah, you got VAC'd. it has a delay of either instantly happening or nearly a month. your OP pretty much clearly says "I don't know what VAC is" when you clearly could've asked your question "why was I VAC'd on cooldown, I understand how a VAC works" instead of putting in "oh i only cheated a couple times" bullshit because that just throws people off.
    when asking a question make it short, simple, and clear for a coherent response.

also would like to note that you're acting salty towards even non-offensive comments. also this is an overly-asked and common question so it was not a necessary thread since Google exists for your own use instead of increasing your postcount yet again. how half of your posts aren't removed (Because they're nearly all flame, you have 3,000 and I have just under 1,400, with a 3 year difference)

learn to post quality and learn when it's appropriate to post. this was not something appropriate to post.

thanks.
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 12-17-2015 at 06:17 PM.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hunter Jr. For This Useful Post:

Assistive (12-18-2015),Charion (12-18-2015),Speedster (12-17-2015),Unrealtone (12-18-2015)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast