Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Lightbulb Tips, Tricks and Infos for modding

Hello guys. Since I see a lot of comments like "Infamous v4 got me banned!", "is there a safe way to spawn money without getting banned" etc, I decided to stop commenting on the posts. Instead, I will leave a few recomandations here, based on my personal experience. Hope it helps and that it won't annoy anyone.

1. SPAWNING MONEY
    Best way to do this is first play from 5 to 10 missions, and then spawn only as much as you need to spend. Why? Because you have activity on your character, "explaining" R* where did you get that money. They don't care how much money you have, they just want to have evidence you "worked" for that money. Of course, there are players claiming they have hundreds of millions banked, but the luck is not immortal.

2. MOD MENUS
    So I saw a lot of new accounts, max 10 posts, posting "new releases" like Infamous V4... And the sad part is that most of you believe those posts. Wait for the developer to post the hack, with all the details and everything. I searched for Infamous V4 myself, all I could find was YouTube videos. Stop believing everything guys... Be safe! If you want certain mods, search the official websites of wait for them to be posted here on MPGH BY THE LEGIT DEVELOPER.

3. INJECTORS
    The best injector I've tryed is Xenos. I highly recoment it to all of you. Simple, fast and untraceable, since it changes it's process name everytime you start it up.
    Here's a MPGH link to it: Xenos Injector v2.2.0

4. MOD MENUS FEATURES SAFETY
    Another advice is this: If you want to do certain things, make sure you are not noticed... Like:
    - Teleporting (make sure there is no one close to you when you leave the area, also in the area you want to teleport, that would gain suspicions... Pretty obvious)
    - God Mode (don't use it in deathmaches/ team deathmaches, capture etc... Legit players will most likely report you)
    - No Reload (it's so obvious when you shot for example rockets continuously...)

5. BANS
    Bans can't be removed from your account untill they expire, except R* does it. Everything that is server-sided CAN NOT be hacked.
    Server-sided features are: Bans, Shark Cars purchases, character modifications etc

6. CONCLUSION
    I know it's not much and I know that "old" users of MPGH know modding, but newcomers are too excited of becoming modders and abuse the mods' functions.. After all this, you, the little ones starting to mod GTAV, try and think for yourselves which feature to use and which not, how much you use them etc.

HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEONE AND IT WON'T ANNOY OTHERS. PEACE!
    Last edited by crossmadnez; 12-20-2015 at 08:15 AM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to crossmadnez For This Useful Post:

Aurel_1 (12-22-2015),CozmicDX (02-15-2017),Darknado (12-24-2015),murryking (06-16-2016),OscR (12-22-2016)

Thanks
    lol nob infamous v4 is real.... their website is out just because you cant find it doesnt make it fake..
    check the youtube videos download the menu and click the option to go to their website, and bam confirmed real.
    You can still upload the files you download to virustotal and check it out.
    Why it isnt posted on mpgh? because it links to the website of infamous and that isnt allowed on mpgh.
    Infamous wont show up on mpgh ever again.
    Last edited by Robberto90; 12-22-2015 at 04:59 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Robberto90 View Post
    lol nob infamous v4 is real.... their website is out just because you cant find it doesnt make it fake..
    check the youtube videos download the menu and click the option to go to their website, and bam confirmed real.
    Why it isnt posted on mpgh? because it links to the website of infamous and that isnt allowed on mpgh.
    Well everybody who wants can go there and check for himself. Though some might not want to take that risk of being infected by and kind of shit. If infamous wont show up here again its their thing, but i think they might lose some ppl since they dont feel good to go to another (unkown) site. So I guess u better make dont act like a barking dog with your 2 posts in total.

Quote Originally Posted by crossmadnez View Post
    Hello guys. Since I see a lot of comments like "Infamous v4 got me banned!", "is there a safe way to spawn money without getting banned" etc, I decided to stop commenting on the posts. Instead, I will leave a few recomandations here, based on my personal experience. Hope it helps and that it won't annoy anyone.

1. SPAWNING MONEY
    Best way to do this is first play from 5 to 10 missions, and then spawn only as much as you need to spend. Why? Because you have activity on your character, "explaining" R* where did you get that money. They don't care how much money you have, they just want to have evidence you "worked" for that money. Of course, there are players claiming they have hundreds of millions banked, but the luck is not immortal.

2. MOD MENUS
    So I saw a lot of new accounts, max 10 posts, posting "new releases" like Infamous V4... And the sad part is that most of you believe those posts. Wait for the developer to post the hack, with all the details and everything. I searched for Infamous V4 myself, all I could find was YouTube videos. Stop believing everything guys... Be safe! If you want certain mods, search the official websites of wait for them to be posted here on MPGH BY THE LEGIT DEVELOPER.

3. INJECTORS
    The best injector I've tryed is Xenos. I highly recoment it to all of you. Simple, fast and untraceable, since it changes it's process name everytime you start it up.
    Here's a MPGH link to it: Xenos Injector v2.2.0

4. MOD MENUS FEATURES SAFETY
    Another advice is this: If you want to do certain things, make sure you are not noticed... Like:
    - Teleporting (make sure there is no one close to you when you leave the area, also in the area you want to teleport, that would gain suspicions... Pretty obvious)
    - God Mode (don't use it in deathmaches/ team deathmaches, capture etc... Legit players will most likely report you)
    - No Reload (it's so obvious when you shot for example rockets continuously...)

5. BANS
    Bans can't be removed from your account untill they expire, except R* does it. Everything that is server-sided CAN NOT be hacked.
    Server-sided features are: Bans, Shark Cars purchases, character modifications etc

6. CONCLUSION
    I know it's not much and I know that "old" users of MPGH know modding, but newcomers are too excited of becoming modders and abuse the mods' functions.. After all this, you, the little ones starting to mod GTAV, try and think for yourselves which feature to use and which not, how much you use them etc.

HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEONE AND IT WON'T ANNOY OTHERS. PEACE!
    Well yes, It is certainly some actions others do to you that caused that ban against all being banned. I got a view friends that are not banned- I am the only one- We are all doing the same shit all time. We spawn money for us like 20 million prepatch, used unvincible cars, crashed/ kicked others, used standard injection with extreme injector, teleported etc. Though I got a 10 day ban. I think its a result of reports others gave me. I never used crashes or griefs on others to destroy their gameplay, used that stuff to protect me and my friends and to get rid of those who where trolling the whole loby. I think i got a manual ban triggered due reports for "aimbotting". The thing is i never used that aimbot since i got a very good aim with that heavy sniper- got called so many times an "aimbotting bitch" that i stopped counting. Thus i got kinda worried coz i knew if R* checks my acc manually they will find something suspicious. So I think if you use mods be a closet cheater, do enough missions, dont use godmode or destroy others gameplay by hardcore cheating dont use aimbots unless you are a very poor player :P. Any actions you do can lead to reports which can lead to a manual review of your acc. which may lead to a ban.
    As mentioned above my friends didnt get banned at all, though if some1 checks their stats it is pretty obvious they do cheat. So yes, there might not be any detection system which is able to detect the mods but if your acc will be checked manually I bet most of us are fucked.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Robberto90 View Post
    Didn't say that Infamous v4 isn't real, "nub". I said to not trust users with 2-3 posts publishing hacks around MPGH, as they might be old versions renamed or infected with keyloggers etc. Try reading, analizing and understanding the posts before criticising. Your 2 posts won't impress anyone whom you judge.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aurel_1 View Post
    As mentioned above my friends didnt get banned at all, though if some1 checks their stats it is pretty obvious they do cheat. So yes, there might not be any detection system which is able to detect the mods but if your acc will be checked manually I bet most of us are fucked.
    If you get SCADMIN flagged, you have more chances to get manually checked by R* to see if there is any suspicious activity during your gameplay. Last night I was playing ojn a private session with 5 friends, 2 others were hacking too. All 3 of us hacking got a 1 day ban because we were standing in a junction with god mode, no reload, never wanted and we were causing havoc destroying every car showing up in the area. I am pretty sure that was the reason. My game suddently froze and got the black screen saying I got a tempban untill 12.24.2015 for illegal exploits on a private session. My first ban was one of 10 days, so I guess this must be ok.

Thanks

needing help and im new to this

Quote Originally Posted by Aurel_1 View Post
    Well everybody who wants can go there and check for himself. Though some might not want to take that risk of being infected by and kind of shit. If infamous wont show up here again its their thing, but i think they might lose some ppl since they dont feel good to go to another (unkown) site. So I guess u better make dont act like a barking dog with your 2 posts in total.

Well yes, It is certainly some actions others do to you that caused that ban against all being banned. I got a view friends that are not banned- I am the only one- We are all doing the same shit all time. We spawn money for us like 20 million prepatch, used unvincible cars, crashed/ kicked others, used standard injection with extreme injector, teleported etc. Though I got a 10 day ban. I think its a result of reports others gave me. I never used crashes or griefs on others to destroy their gameplay, used that stuff to protect me and my friends and to get rid of those who where trolling the whole loby. I think i got a manual ban triggered due reports for "aimbotting". The thing is i never used that aimbot since i got a very good aim with that heavy sniper- got called so many times an "aimbotting bitch" that i stopped counting. Thus i got kinda worried coz i knew if R* checks my acc manually they will find something suspicious. So I think if you use mods be a closet cheater, do enough missions, dont use godmode or destroy others gameplay by hardcore cheating dont use aimbots unless you are a very poor player :P. Any actions you do can lead to reports which can lead to a manual review of your acc. which may lead to a ban.
    hello I was wondering if there is any way we could meet up online in game i am in need of money and RP my old account i cannot get on as i have not been in game over time and switched from PS3 to PS4 so i lost everything im back but i dont like the low level im at. any help with money and RP would help a ton thanks

Thanks
    i dont know, i can do it or no but i will try